It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about weaponized Avian Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I've read about the incident where 18 countries were sent the live flu virus. I am inclined to think it deliberate but a couple of things make no sense to me so perhaps someone can answer the following-

1. All EU countries have regulations whereby experimental vaccines must be tested on animals first prior to public release. The organization which distributed the live virus would surely have realized this and so also realized that the animals given the jab would contract the virus and die, raising alarm bells about the vaccination. So why bother sending the virus out deliberately this way as it seems obvious it was never going to get passed the animal testing phase

2. Would it not be far simpler for a couple of evil humans to pick a few drunk homeless people and inject them in a dark alley with a syringe full of the virus that would soon start passing from human to human ? I don't understand why they would take the longer way around when there is such an obvious short cut.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I dont think they were "experimental vaccines" just a batch of a dime a dozen flu vaccines. As far as hitting a couple hobos with it, Hobos arent exactly in the position to travel. Any pandemic would be in a relatively small area, and could easily be quarintined.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kcired_tsew

well it could be anyone, not necessarily down and outs. Plenty of possibilities so why haven't they gone down that FAR simpler route?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Vaccines are the easiest way to spread a pandemic, bottom line.

People believe they're being protected by immunizations, when in reality they're being infected, unknowingly, and a genetically engineered H5N1 or something else, could have a wait time before incubation.

209.85.173.132...:B9FOSaq16M4J:www.baxter.com/about_baxter/news_room/downloads/Vaccine_Business_Fact_Sheet.pdf+baxter+avian+flu&cd= 18&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Quite obviously they have CDC's approval. Honestly, how hard do you think it'd be for them to shove it into a flu shot, with the populace unknowing?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I've no doubt about their plans to exterminate the masses, I was just wondering why they didn't send some henchmen out here and there to start it off by directly jabbing certain members of the population...aaah but then of course an autopsy would show a puncture wound so maybe that answers my question. I'm just trying to iron out my brain itches before proceeding , I like to be thorough before I truly subscribe to a viewpoint.

[edit on 15/4/09 by cosmicpixie]

new topics

join