It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Should Take A Lie Detector Test

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Well then my friend since I can't have an opinion considering your logic of natural disasters, I am simply going to tell you to buy a shovel and eat up it, eat up everything FEMA tells you and get yourself into that nice little niche of false protectionism.

It's fine, you want your government to be able to dictate what happens when the SHTF you go ahead and do that. But to tell you the truth if a huge disaster were to happen, they aren't going to have your interest at heart, they are going to help businesses first then the lowly populace.

And actually half if not most of my family were residents of New Orleans during Katrina and i personally invested a small fortuen in relief and aid to those people after the disaster. I even went down to survey the damage and help people get off their feet, so I would be careful of you accuse of being ignorant of disasters, they don't only effect the people living there.

(On a another matter, please structure your posts in paragraphs, they are very hard to read and you'll get a much better response when your ideas are clearly distinguished.)

~Keeper

[edit on 4/15/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I am not worried about fema, I can take care of myself. It is the people that have nowhere to go that need them for disaster relief. People with no family like you to help them. Although if a hurrican comes ripping through SWFL and I get stuck down here I sure am not going to shun them away when they come with food and water.

Anyway, guess time will tell if AJ is telling the truth or not. I think if he were on to something he would have been silenced a long time ago. Way before he got his huge following. At the very least if he really believed what he said were going to happen he would of at least moved to canada. He can still do his sow from there.

Also, Point taken on the paragraphs. I can see how longer posts are just like run on sentences and could annoy certain people.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by tide88]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

tide88, please understand and accept that although myself and tothetenthpower are not Americans, we have an interest in the topics discussed on this site because they are so important to the entire world. The NWO and their agenda to own the entire planet and all it's citizens does not stop at the US borders. And I'm happy to report that the moderators of ATS do permit Canadians to post here.

Only eastern Canada is affected by hurricanes and I agree, it's not that often. But we have one of the most dangerous earthquake faults on the planet just to the left of Vancouver Island. They say that when it goes, it'll probably be a 9. But I don't see how "how many disasters we've lived through" has much to do with the topics we discuss here.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
All I know is that because of Alex Jones, my cousin has become the worst kind of conspiracy theorist I have ever seen. Him and I always argue about his ideology which i feel has been mostly derived from Jones.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolliday

I hope you and your cousin give each other the respect you both deserve... and that includes giving eachother an honest listen. Have patience with him because he's 'blood', and nothin's more important than that. Besides, he's probably right in a lot more instances than you're wanting to accept. Check out what he has to say... it can't hurt.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

I didnt mean any offence when I made that Canadian comment. I apologize if it was taken that way.

Also, who do you think would be the first country to come to your aid if a catastrophic earthquake were to hit Canada. You guessed right, the US Governement. Relief would probably be spearheaded by fema.

Anyway, gotta run, NHL playoffs are starting.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Thanks for the replay, I hear what your saying, but you do not know my cousin. He is way out there with his beliefs that i respect, but still question. I'm not saying Alex Jones has corrupted his beliefs or anything its just that my cousin runs with things off of face value which i believe he should research more...maybe from other sources to confirm his idea's instead of Jones.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

I didnt mean any offence when I made that Canadian comment. I apologize if it was taken that way.

Also, who do you think would be the first country to come to your aid if a catastrophic earthquake were to hit Canada. You guessed right, the US Governement. Relief would probably be spearheaded by fema.

Anyway, gotta run, NHL playoffs are starting.

No offense taken bro! In all due respect though, we wouldn't want any help from FEMA... we've seen how FEMA helps. But we know the American people would be there and of course that would be welcome.

Enjoy the game... I'm about to do the same.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolliday

Thanks for the replay, I hear what your saying, but you do not know my cousin. He is way out there with his beliefs that i respect, but still question. I'm not saying Alex Jones has corrupted his beliefs or anything its just that my cousin runs with things off of face value which i believe he should research more...maybe from other sources to confirm his idea's instead of Jones.

You're welcome Doc. I agree with you too... that your cousin shouldn't take everything AJ says at face value. He should indeed google a lot of things Jones says. I've done that and have found that Jones is right. I simply can't believe some of the stuff he says, but I check it out on the 'net', and there it is. More often than not, I'm stunned by it, but if the proof is right there staring me in the face, I have a pretty hard time denying it.

Cheers!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I think Alex Jones is naturally a bit paranoid, I mean who wouldn't be in his position, but other than that I don't think he is an "elite" or working for the NWO, that's about as unreasonable as saying that Ron Paul actually wants big government even though he constantly preaches against it, or that Alex Jones wants the NWO to take over his country even though he constantly preaches against it, or that Dennis Kucinich is really a bad guy because he always acts like a good guy. I mean, the bottom line is, it is easy or perhaps I should say possible that you can take the opposite of what a person wants, but the fact that they openly announce what they want is a lot more than what most politicians do by trying to hide their true intentions.

AJ considers himself to be a "Son of Liberty" and just like the original Sons of Liberty, they wanted a revolution, no doubt about that. My trust in AJ comes from the fact that he uses intelligence, not just facts and speculations. He says things like not to be racist, not to riot because then it's an excuse to bring in martial law, he knows he's seen as a crazy conspiracy theorist and that's how the establishment discredits him. And finally, why wouldn't they want to make people think he is a bad guy to further discredit him. And Alex Jones is constantly telling his listeners to investigate the facts themselves. I mean what more do you want from the guy? It's not like he's trying to be a cult of personality like Obama.

The only thing that really sticks out in my mind that is a little weird, is whenever you try and post Knights of Malta on infowars, it is automatically censored. Not sure why, but does that mean Alex is a Knigh of Malta? Probably not since the K of M are supposedly the blackwater security guards, and since he talks bad about them, what else could it be? Although he does not really talk bad about the church or the pope, he does have websites linked onto infowars that basically proclaim the catholic religion to be a fraud. I think Alex believes in God or at least advocates certain aspects of the bible which talk about equality, fraternity, compassion, etc, but above all he doesn't want to bring religion into the issue. He is obviously against eugenics and I've heard him talk about the earth and universe being billions of years old, so he's not exactly trying to prove the earth is flat and only 6000 years or so. So in my opinion, I trust the guy, but all the more reason to investigate what he has to say because if he's telling the truth, I might as well get all the facts about it.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Im glad i saw this thread because ive been wondering the same thing about good ole Alex for a while now. To be honest i think hes a good guy but i also think that sometimes he uses just as much fear mongering, and paranoia techniques as the government supposedly does. I catch his daily videos on youtube sometimes, and some of it is rediculous. telling people not to vaccinate there babies, not to drink the water, ect. I do believe some of the issues he touches base with are genuine and may very well be true but he takes things to far. why does he insult callerd who question him or disagree with him? its the very same thing hes done to people to do reporting. he should have a civil intelligenr arument or debate instead but he cant. maybe because he truly cant back himself up . who knows. but i would hate to see him turn out to be a liar. id like to think hes trying to fight the good fight.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
No i think people here need to lay off of him. Hes doing a favor for the country. Why dont you take a lie detector test to see if your not just some dis info agent yourself?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join