It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Home Invasion Tapes Released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

911 Home Invasion Tapes Released

www.wset.com

Dispatcher - "Ma'am what's wrong?"

Hoover's wife - "He's trying to break down the door!"

Jones also wasn't making much sense.

Dispatcher - "What's he doing now ma'am?"

Hoover’s Wife - "He's asking what day it is. He's talking something about Vietnam and 1969."

Then, Jones' ramblings turned to anger.

Hoover's wife - "Oh my gosh, he's trying to get through the door! You have got to get someone here!"

Then to violence, as he picked up a chair from the back porch...

Hoover's wife - "He's got the chair in his hand! He's counting, oh my God, oh my God! He's getting ready to come in.”

Dispatcher - "Ma'am?"

Wife - "Yes!"

Dispatcher - "What happened?

Wife - "He tried to come in and my husband shot him. And he's still moving!"

Deputies were just around the corner.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
As much as we hear about the mainstream media attempting to paint gun owners in an extremist light, stories like this go a long way to help the 2A cause.

I saw this today on Faux News and was pleasantly surprised. I am not really sure how the man's ramblings of Vietnam and 1969 may tie into this; that's a discussion for deeper conspiracy theorists.

I'm just happy there's a positive story involving gun ownership.

EDIT: Before anyone starts attacking me, I don't mean it's a positive thing that a man was shot. Just clarifying.

www.wset.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4/15/09 by CSquared288]

[edit on 4/15/09 by CSquared288]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I've been noticing stories like the OP. Mostly they are only sourced at the local news level.

Why doesn't the MSM pick these up? Why does the MSM only pick up stories that serve to demonize gun ownership?

Thanks for posting.

Too bad the MSM doesn't want to balance their news...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This has to be the most chilling thing I've heard in a long time. I must applaud the husband in this because he showed immense restraint in not firing until the intruder gave him no other alternative. I would say this is almost a text book example of how to handle such a situation without having video and/or perhaps better audio of what transpired.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I most certainly agree. The Hoovers did exactly what they should have done. They attemtped to reason with the man and find out what was wrong. The man was repeatedly told he would be shot if he tried to get in. When he didn't heed them, he was shot. Pretty straightforward.
That's a responsible gun owner.

top topics

join