It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Video on Bayer/AIDS conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This topic has been brought up a couple times here on ATS, but all the video links given in the other threads appear to have been removed by youtube, so here is another video I found on concerning this topic:

www.youtube.com...

I'm sad to say that today is the first time I've even heard of this story. I stumbled upon it by accident actually, and can't believe what I heard in that interview. This is just incredible...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the link

I've tried to explain this issue to a lot of people, now it's downloaded and stored on my spare hard drive.
I didn't know that no one from Bayer(US) went to jail nor faced criminal charges, just proves that there's rules for some and law for others.
There will be a witch hunt for everything that has happened, no one will be safe, boy is it going to get ugly.

P.S) It was on Zeitgeist, plus there's that Baxter thing with the bird flu vaccination that wasn't radiated and still contained the live virus.

Thanks again

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Glad to help out however I can. I first saw this video today and couldn't resist bringing it up here, because there are few consiracy theories that are practically proven to really be happening on such a big stage as the MSM.

It's incredible this hasn't been covered more on the news if it is known to be going on. The sad part is that apparentley a lot of the people receiving this drug were children,

join