It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Real Firefighters Think of Firefighters For Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I love that you imply that any firefighter that does not believe the official 9/11 story is not a "real" firefighter. They must just like to play dress-up.

Honestly, your statement reeks of an agenda.

Seriously, the propaganda being spread on this sight these days is appalling.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by finestbeast
1 - Im not FDNY 2 - Trashing my posting style is uncalled for

You are correct and I apologize.

I argue with people because Im not big into a person making up a story or "theory" based on half truths...and selling it as a truth....

Fair enough.

Come to nyc...ask a cop or a firefighters...talk to sanitation...

I have.

read popular mechanics....

I have. But, that's another thread.

if you need my help introducing you to some actual first responders...Ill gladly ablidge...

That would actually be a good idea if you could get them on here to talk with us. Of course, they would have to be verified. I'm open minded enough to have a civil dialogue with them. I think we could learn a lot from them.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

no mis-spellings....Ill gladly ablidge...

It's oblige.

There are plenty of verified REAL firefighters at firefightersfor911truth.org and several REAL firefighters have been posted in this thread. Not everybody is going to agree on the evidence. But to say that firefighters aren't real because they were smart enough to put the pieces together on 9/11, is just plain immature.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

So firefighters that post on an internet forum are real but firefighters who form a non-profit organization requesting re-investigation into 9/11 aren't. I see.

No offense but I know a lot of firefighters, and they may be courageous but they aren't always the smartest bunch of people. Maybe when it comes to how to be careful around fires, but I wouldn't trust them much beyond that just because they're a firefighter.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

1 - Im not FDNY 2 - Trashing my posting style is uncalled for

You are correct and I apologize.

I argue with people because Im not big into a person making up a story or "theory" based on half truths...and selling it as a truth....

Fair enough.

Come to nyc...ask a cop or a firefighters...talk to sanitation...

I have.

read popular mechanics....

I have. But, that's another thread.

if you need my help introducing you to some actual first responders...Ill gladly ablidge...

That would actually be a good idea if you could get them on here to talk with us. Of course, they would have to be verified. I'm open minded enough to have a civil dialogue with them. I think we could learn a lot from them.

It'd be damn near impossible to have them type on an internet message board...especially a conspiracy one...but in person...it would be a problem... I dont mind conspiracys....but when it concerns 9/11....I am a bit anal....if anyone wants to argue who did 9/11 thats fine with me...but when people claim things like...for example 1) the planes were missles, remote controlled, empty 2) the buildings had charges within 3) building 7 was demo'd....etc....I find it highly annoying...Living in nyc...and working in manhattan...I could tell you personally all the above is false...there were people on the planes...for weeks we recovered body parts and misc personal propery...as for the explosives...I know port authority who worked there...so unless it was some covert op were someone was sneaking in explosives....it didnt happen...same with building 7...but regardless what I say...people love conspiracies...9/11 isnt just one of my favorites...again...if you want to say bush/clinton/illuminati/arabs were behind it...fine...but as for the above...im solid on it...as for ablidge (oblidge)...i was at work and typing faster then i was thinking...sorry...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

but regardless what I say...people love conspiracies...

Regardless what you say, what the government has told you is indeed a *gasp* conspiracy. Those damn muslims conspired to fly planes into buildings. Oh. No. Those damn "conspiracy theorists".

I seriously don't mean to be an ass, but, please see the light.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
again....Im not whole heartly arguing who caused 911....just the basic facts of the happening...but regarding the people behind it...I do have an issue...Ive been all over Central America and Europe...and I've yet to hear something other then Al quieda...I figured I would have heard something different over seas by now...but I havent...and Im talking Germany, Italy, Belgium, France, England, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, Mexico, Puerto Rico (I know its the US technically...but if you go youll know its not)....Im waiting to hear something other then from the internet...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Ive been all over Central America and Europe...and I've yet to hear something other then Al quieda...

So you went to those places to investigate 9/11? You're hearing different now though you obviously don't like to. People in Europe have access to the internet, too.

Here's video of a former German defense minister saying 9/11 was an inside job: www.youtube.com...

You just didn't ask the right people, I guess.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by finestbeast

I have to disagree with you. Years ago, I decided to do some research into 911 because I to had many questions that needed answering. In fact, I couldn’t sleep, there was this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that we where lied too. The more truth that I “uncovered” with the help of reading what experts in science, demolition, Building engineers, and pilots have reported, the more I disbelieved the government’s story. Creditable eyewitnesses such as firemen, police and first responders have gone on record telling a very different story than the official story. It is criminal how the government disregarded these professionals’ testimony. Hundreds were telling the same story. They said that they saw and heard explosions and they saw flashes go around the WTC. There is at lease one actual recording of explosions at the WTC “before” the Towers came down.

As far as these so-called terrorists, they did not exist. The head of the FBI, Robert Muller, has admitted that we have no proof of “who” hijacked those airplanes. Muller said there was no paper trail on any of the hijackers in the US or any other country. Furthermore, the FBI now has come out and tried to do damage control by going on record stating the hijackers stole other peoples’ identities. It really is amazing how the FBI said that these hijackers hated America and the freedom it stands for. The fact is, the Arab terrorists the government tried to blame for 911 were the same “breed” of terrorists who could not wait to take full responsibility for blowing up schools filled with children.
No terrorist group ever took any responsibility for 911.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Living in nyc...and working in manhattan...I could tell you personally all the above is false...there were people on the planes

How could you possibly know there were people on the planes unless you were on one of the planes yourself?

as for the explosives...I know port authority who worked there...so unless it was some covert op were someone was sneaking in explosives....it didnt happen...same with building 7

Um, you may want to take a look at a post I just made that might change your mind:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Can anyone list the verified members of the FDNY that are on this group?

I find it interesting that:

Jim Lundberg,
"I saw the dust and smelled the sulfur. There is no way that was a natural collapse."

So, he claims to have been there, yet was signed up in San Diego as a member of their "Meet -Up" truth group. (that not longer exists)
www.meetup.com...

Maybe he was there on vacation?

Out of the MASSIVE 47 firefighters that have signed up for this group. Not one from the FDNY. That's telling in itself.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
You guy can believe what you want....not will change your minds...no I didnt go to Europe to investigate 911...but I did watch the news...alot...and in all of the countries I mentioned...the story was consistant with what you hear in the US....

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
What real NYC firefighters think of "Sir" Rudy:

Firefighter: Giuliani 'ran like a coward on 9/11' David Edwards and Adam Doster

Families of firefighters killed in the Sept. 11 terror attacks on the World Trade Center rallied in Orlando Tuesday in anticipation of the state's upcoming Republican primary. Unfortunately for Presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani, the firefighters are not in his corner.

"We want America to know that [the Giuliani campaign] is lying to America and to the American pubic," said Jim Riches, a deputy chief in the New York Fire Department, "telling all of Florida that the New York City Fire Department backs him, when that's another lie."

Firefighters and their families vowed to dog the former New York mayor at all of his Florida campaign stops because the state figures prominently in Giuliani's big-state primary strategy. The protesters think that Giuliani was aware that firefighters who responded to the World Trade Center attack were carrying defective radios and did not hear the order to evacuate.

"He didn't prepare us before, during, or after," says Riches. ...

rawstory.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Interview with Jim Riches, FDNY Deputy Chief

Jim Riches is the Deputy Chief of the FDNY. He is one of the producers of Urban Legend, a video that doggedly questions the supposedly heroic actions of Mayor Giuliani on 9/11. We recently asked him a few questions about that, today's anniversary and the future of the WTC. ...

gothamist.com...

Rudy Giuliani: Urban Legend

www.rudy-urbanlegend.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
The closest I can come to in inferring meaning to this is that as far as their peers are concerned "Firefighter for Truth" aren't "real" firefighters.

Nice, way to support your brothers and sisters in the firefighting business. Don't even ask them, just label them kooks and get on with the luxury firehouse lifestyle.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Maxmars]

simply amazing contradiction to the solidarity shown amongst first responders present immediately after the event, is it not?

[edit on 5-5-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Out of the MASSIVE 47 firefighters that have signed up for this group. Not one from the FDNY. That's telling in itself.

Do you not think that the videos of many first responders (and of course experts on the news) saying that it was CD, whom were active members of the NYFD at ground zero at the time of the incident, is equally as telling?

Just because something is a tell doesent mean its the absolute truth.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You guy can believe what you want....not will change your minds...no I didnt go to Europe to investigate 911...but I did watch the news...alot...and in all of the countries I mentioned...the story was consistant with what you hear in the US....

Well, since you saw it on T.V., it must be true....course, those with opposing points of view simply aren't allowed ON TV, but hey, they aren't on tv, so they must be nuts.

Come on now.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Youre sources is an internet group...come on man...if the conspiracy was that big...someone...politically...would have called the US out on it already...For everyone who believes 9/11 was a conspiracy...i want to know your thoughts on the 93 attack...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Youre sources is an internet group...come on man...if the conspiracy was that big...someone...politically...would have called the US out on it already

People have been saying that for years. It's like a collective denial. Some scientists that are related to these organizations have been on mainstream television, but they're just as subject to media spin as anyone else.

For everyone who believes 9/11 was a conspiracy...i want to know your thoughts on the 93 attack...

Well, the FBI had knowledge of the suspected terrorist, and was encouraging them to bomb the WTC to gather evidence to try them in court, but were going to supply them with a fake bomb. They even admit to all of this themselves. Then a supervisor supposedly called the whole thing off. But a real bombing occurred anyway. One of their informants that testified in court, Emad A. Salem, contributed testimony that can be found online.

Here's a link related to all of this (if you're up for it) : whatreallyhappened.com...

Here's Dan Rather even reporting it on CNN:

Watch it!

[edit on 8-5-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

For everyone who believes 9/11 was a conspiracy...i want to know your thoughts on the 93 attack...

My thoughts are that bombing is off-topic here.

The 1993 WTC Attack

First Trade Center Attack

As is the very interesting 1975 WTC1 fire:

1975 WTC fire

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join