It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch TV Show Feeds Conspiracy Theories on Bin Laden's Role in 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Dutch TV Show Feeds Conspiracy Theories on Bin Laden's Role in 9/11

www.foxnews.com

A fake jury that exonerated Usama bin Laden from the Sept. 11 terror attacks following a televised mock trial on a popular Dutch program sends a "disturbing" message to the world and fuels conspiracy theories, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani and other former U.S. prosecutors told FOXNews.com.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
[edit on 15-4-2009 by antimatter21]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ok, now I know this is Fox pause, or Faux pas, but still--why are they still allowed(Giulliani) to say stupid things like the lies about Bin Laden and Al Queada and terrorism? A three year old could tell that Bin Laden has been played by a cast of characters. It is so apparent that 911 was an inside job, why are they still lying about it? Do they think we don't know? Well obviously we don't...

Originally posted by antimatter21

Daniel French, a former U.S. attorney for the Northern District of New York, said the ruling was "offensive" and disrespectful to relatives of 9/11 victims.

"It's dangerous in that it takes very real and tragic events and tries to make entertainment out of them," French told FOXNews.com.

"It's offensive to anyone who understands what happened on 9/11 ... To make entertainment of [Sept. 11] is playing with history in a way that's offensive and disrespectful."

Peter Gadiel, whose son James was killed in the 9/11 attacks, said he was "offended" by the show but has grown accustomed to conspiracy theories from all sides.

"If you look at one side of the ledger on anything, you'll come out with a biased view," Gadiel told FOXNews.com. "It's a self-destructive streak in society and this guy Spong represents it. At this point, I expect this kind of garbage."

Gadiel, president and co-founder of 9/11 Families for a Secure America, continued: "Correct me if I'm wrong, but bin Laden has claimed responsibility for this. What else does it take?"

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Any thoughts?

join