It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ugh please read my post!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
last night, I drank 2 cups of coffee and decided to go UFO hunting....took me 20 minutes t find something very very very odd! So i'm sittin there parked in the middle of nowhere drinkin a beer smokin a cig when a craft slowly hovers way up in the sky, so far up in the sky it was like it wasnt in our atmosphere! Anyways, it stops its movement.....Then i flicker my car lights on and off repeatedly and then BOOM it starts moving around in little patterns like 3/4 circles around, it would go left and then right and then circle around and it just kept doing that for 10 minutes and then it STOPS! Poses as a star for 10 minutes(the untrained eye wouldnt notice it wasnt a star but i saw it come from a distance away) So then i flicker my lights again and it starts moving around again.....

I go back home 2 miles from where i was and its still there and its not moving now.....I beg my signifigant other to come outside and of course it didnt move when she was watching it and she goes inside and goes "you must have an inner ear infection cause its just a star" NOOOOO its not a star, my eyes are 20/20 im literally watching this thing moving around but it appears not to be moving unless your vision is stellar cause it was sooooo far away!

something was up there and I believe it was some sort of surveillance craft that poses as a star and I tell you it was not a star....I was watching it and my brain was trying really hard to make me think it was a star but my eyes were so keen on it......

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have seen these things numerous times.

I have just assumed that they were sattelites and as my eyes followed their movement, the low light senario caused my brain to make errors in judgment during the 'reseting period' between eye snapshots. (that is ultra layman on how we record sight, you can play with this by eating saltine crackers and looking at a digital clock the numbers will magically bounce!)

I still assume they are sattelites, vision can be a tricky sense.

PS I am not saying your experience was, just sounded alot like my many experiences.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukulkan
last night, I drank 2 cups of coffee and decided to go UFO hunting....took me 20 minutes t find something very very very odd! So i'm sittin there parked in the middle of nowhere drinkin a beer smokin a cig

So you go UFO hunting without a camera

Then come here and tell us about it. Why?

Ok is this what you were drinking?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8702790258fd.jpg[/atsimg]

And then you saw this in the rear view mirror?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7c6c49ff496.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 15-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

last night, I drank 2 cups of coffee and decided to go UFO hunting....took me 20 minutes t find something very very very odd! So i'm sittin there parked in the middle of nowhere drinkin a beer smokin a cig when a craft slowly hovers way up in the sky, so far up in the sky it was like it wasnt in our atmosphere! Anyways, it stops its movement.....Then i flicker my car lights on and off repeatedly and then BOOM it starts moving around in little patterns like 3/4 circles around, it would go left and then right and then circle around and it just kept doing that for 10 minutes and then it STOPS! Poses as a star for 10 minutes(the untrained eye wouldnt notice it wasnt a star but i saw it come from a distance away) So then i flicker my lights again and it starts moving around again.....

I go back home 2 miles from where i was and its still there and its not moving now.....I beg my signifigant other to come outside and of course it didnt move when she was watching it and she goes inside and goes "you must have an inner ear infection cause its just a star" NOOOOO its not a star, my eyes are 20/20 im literally watching this thing moving around but it appears not to be moving unless your vision is stellar cause it was sooooo far away!

something was up there and I believe it was some sort of surveillance craft that poses as a star and I tell you it was not a star....I was watching it and my brain was trying really hard to make me think it was a star but my eyes were so keen on it......

So you go out UFO hunting and do not take a camera?

There is absolutely positively no way anyone here can tell you what you saw. But your significant other could be very correct. Seems so many people misinterpret what their eyes are seeing and think that those twinkling stars and planets are UFOs or those moving satellites reflecting sun are UFOs.

I suggest next time you go hunting, take some equipment with you

Also, go to www.stellarium.org... plug in your location and the date/time you saw this and see what was in the skies at that time. Also go to www.heavens-above.com... and see if there were any satelites overhead at that time.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i cant prove anything and I dont wanna make anyone believe me or get mad that noone believes me but......

either it was a crazy satellite......or it was something [messed up] !

by the way i've got around 10 personal ufo stories of my own and at least 5 of them are for real ufos.....I live in illinois and I see weird stuff because I live in the country where I have full access to the skies and I've seen a replica incident of the chicago O'hare airport report but I wont tell anyone......If people would like, i could give a brief summary of my 5 epic UFO sightings....

[Removed censor circumvention]

Terms And Conditions Of Use

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

[edit on 15/4/09 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kukulkan

Well with 10 stories, plus this one that puts you up to 11 (one louder!) I would consider putting an investment into a camera, there are some people on this site who have never had one encounter and still own and carry cameras on their 'outings'

Myself, 2 GL1 digital video cameras, 1 Sony digtial vid with nightshot, 2 10MP HiDef digital still cameras (I wanted a green one, so I got another.) And if needed I will upgrade to beefier equipment. (ie consistant 'encounters')

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
In my opinion , you might have seen an aircraft. At night they keep the lights on the land/take off. I think maybe the aircraft saw you flashing your lights on and off , so what the pilot did , was alternate between left and right spot light.

From afar it would seem as if this thing is hovering left to right .

I saw something similar last night , the light just snapped off , it looked as if IT was a UFO but i knew better. There is an airport nearby. The plane takes off with lights on , then once its high enough the spotlights go off and , the small blinking lights that stay on are too clouded to see.

Makes sense don't it ?

These days i am VERY skeptical , sorry. I have had some weird experiences but with the lack of evidence i am re-thinking. I may have been fooled by common , and reasonable explanations.

Except for that time i thought i ran in to an ET with a landed UFO just in sight in the middle of a race course at night whilst walking my dogs.
The world is a weird place. I wouldn't be surprised but i am VERY Skeptical as of late. :[[[[[[[ The sad fact is .... we keep going in circles. Back and forth. Never knowing if we will ever truly know the truth.

I had faith in the disclosure project for a while. Now i am struggling to believe in any of the bs that is floating around online. If someone has something they think i should see/watch . Please . By all means. Inform me.

Sadly skeptical - Nasacarl

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I bought a videocam and nightvision just for times like those.
Otherwise nobody will believe what I say.
I don't doubt your story,its the reason I got myself equipped.
Do the same and you just might get something.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
No camera...Ugh
Drinking and driving = idiot

Why were you drinking and driving around looking for UFO's?

Lucky you didn't kill anyone.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

You I do have to agree, you were hyped up on caffein, then drinking and driving, and you claim you saw a UFO?

I've seen plenty of things under the influence which could be chalked up to a UFO friend.

Sorry but that's a massive fail on your part. If your gonna be a UFO hunter, try doing it sober, especially while driving

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl
In my opinion , you might have seen an aircraft. At night they keep the lights on the land/take off. I think maybe the aircraft saw you flashing your lights on and off , so what the pilot did , was alternate between left and right spot light.

Umm, I would think an airline pilot being able to distinguish flashing headlights and to then respond flashing his own lights is highly unlikely - they just wouldn't do that - even if commercial aircraft did have windows in the cockpit floor.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

by the way i've got around 10 personal ufo stories of my own and at least 5 of them are for real .....

Just from curiosity - how do you tell the real stories from the 'not real' ones?

I live in illinois and I see weird stuff because I live in the country

I live in Illinois, too, and see some really weird stuff - but I think that's because I'm near the city . . .

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Come on...no one who actually goes hunting for UFOs finds them.

That sort of thing just happens when you least expect it.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Meh... Sure. I am wrong. What do you think it is ?

Maybe it was a helicopter? Just tired of hearing about UFOS. Im beginning not to believe.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
No way.!

Really? I have a similar story. Last night a drank a buncha beers, smoked a few, then went "ufo hunting" in my bedroom.
I saw maaaad lights.! Then my head started spinning and I puked

Only thing is......I forgot my camera. Sunimabich!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben Niceknowinya
No way.!

Really? I have a similar story. Last night a drank a buncha beers, smoked a few, then went "ufo hunting" in my bedroom.
I saw maaaad lights.! Then my head started spinning and I puked

Only thing is......I forgot my camera. Sunimabich!

OMg you almost made me spew my coffee all over the screen. Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

OMG I could stop laughing I almost fell out of my chair.
Sounds sad but was probably true.
sigh!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Much of what I have to say has already been said so my advice to you is to read the forum and join in other discussions similar to yours before taking up bandwidth for your bizarre tale of coffee, beer and tobacco, if that is the kind of cigarette you were referring to.

This really needed to be placed in the grey area as this forum is not for this type of thread unless you have some substantial proof or evidence to back your claim.

I am not saying that the grey area does not have some really great threads that I fully believe, but this forum is for the serious discussion of Aliens and UFOs.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Much of what I have to say has already been said so my advice to you is to read the forum and join in other discussions similar to yours before taking up bandwidth for your bizarre tale of coffee, beer and tobacco, if that is the kind of cigarette you were referring to.

LOL
Antar

That sounds like my life outside of work and ATS. Except for the tobacco since I quit.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kukulkan

I drank 2 cups of coffee

haha well you just made your brain a little hyper, and what happens when you combine a hyper mind with...

drinkin a beer smokin a cig

you get a hyper active stimulated imagination!

it didnt move when she was watching it

was she drinking to? if not, i would go with her vision.

something was up there and I believe it was some sort of surveillance craft that poses as a star and I tell you it was not a star

sorta seems like you had your mind made up before you even left the house.

parked in the middle of nowhere drinkin a beer

you should never drink and drive. Also admitting to it in a public forum may count as evidence in court...

new topics

top topics

join