It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

terrorists or neighbours?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I actually wrote this in response to another thread, but, at the risk of sounding arrogant, I think it is something that people should read and think about, so I am pasting it in its own thread:

Think about it like this: When did the term "terrorist" really become commonplace in the american vernacular? Right after 9/11. Yes it was heard before, but that word has been completely sensationalized, and turned into the type of word that provokes an emotional response from most people, because of what they associate it with.

Now consider that if you can find a reason to call anyone and everyone a terrorist, it open a pretty ugly can of worms. When neighbours fear each other, they hurt each other, either through lack of help, lack of "neighborliness:, or direct hurtful acts. If you were convinced your neighbor was a terrorist, what would you do? Turn himi in? Attack him?

When you have a population of neighbours that fear each other, then they are already divided.

All that is left is to conquer.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You do not need anything, the neighbour can turn anyone in, and get them murdered for nothing. Plus in todays world the victim, does not need to do anything, people just need to make it up.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
People get mugged by the state all the time, many get killed on lying snitches words. So a snitch culture brings about terrorism in and of itself by design cause the nature of secrets causes people to be murdered, most people in jail conspired to do something, most governments claim the right to conspire to anything as well.

new topics

join