It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talent show singer is online hit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

A 47-year-old church volunteer from West Lothian has become an unlikely overnight singing sensation with millions watching her perform online.

Susan Boyle, from Blackburn, stunned judges on ITV's Britain's Got Talent with her performance of I Dreamed A Dream from Les Miserables on Saturday.

Since then Hollywood actress Demi Moore has joined the legions of fans who have voiced their support on the internet.

Ms Boyle has now become the bookies' favourite to win the talent show.

Ms Boyle, who told viewers she had "never been kissed", said she had always wanted to be a singer.

news.bbc.co.uk...

WOW, What a voice.. incredible... you simply must check this out..
An amazing performance.. It's not often that people shine out as much as they should but this one stands out above all these plastic fantastic fabricated girl/boy bands.. and this is a live performance dont forget..

this is what a singer should be doing.. this is pure natural talent and she deserves every bit of applause she gets..

Fantastic...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yeah, I saw this the other day....

Shame she is such a fugly and probably lives under an old stone bridge out on the moors!

Nice voice though.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
At the time of my first posting this thread, this video had been seen by just over 5,668,000 people.

It has now been seen by 7,275,149

We may be hearing far far more from this lady.

A superb voice... I wish her every success

join