It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nation of cowards? Eric Holder: Racist...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This man should be removed from office! This type of rhetoric is nothing short of racial in itself. And will only divide this country further. I see it happening now. People are disgusted and more divisive in this nation than ever before. If this man ever said that to my face, he would be walking on his elbows, when i got through with him. Check out Dr. Savages opinion on this man. www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by drummerroy39

There are already a couple of threads on this subject. If you would like to check them out, I have included links to them below...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I wouldn't say everyone is a coward, but to many people especially in gov't decide to turn the other way it comes to racial relations. I feel where he is coming from though..you can't look at this issue from purely a white person's perspective because you will hear things that's gonna offend you, just like i get offended listenin to old white conservatives like rush and don imus. But i don't hate on them specifically because of their skin tone, i hate because of their views and few people are able to separate the two.

How do you fight for freedom when you willingly allow slavery? What about the genocide of natives of this land and exploitation of the Chinese to build railroads. It's easy to sit somewhere and say "i'm not responsible" and your not..i don't hold past actions against someone that had nothing to do it, its wrong. But at the same time it may not have been you but it was your parents and grandparents that clung to the ideal that someone is inferior to you based on skin color, it was them protesting the integration of schools and public areas and spraying civil rights protesters with fire hoses when they wanted what the Declaration of Independence supposedly gave to everyone..equal rights.

It's THAT he attacking. My generation (those born around 1979) aren't in power yet, then things will get better..we have alot less of a color barrier.

Or better yet, before anyone says anything, go talk to a old black person that lived through all of that BS. The marches, the lynchings, the assassination of MLK then play them the clip of what he said, then ask them what they think?

You can't go tearin off on someone without trying to understand the angle they are coming from.

I'm not trying to say your wrong or right, quite the contrary. Everyone is right in their own opinion. But at least try to understand the history from where he's coming from. And that's the underlying problem, to many people are speaking out the side of their neck and don't know what my parents and grandparents had to go through..

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
**How did this get posted twice? Moderator please delete this, it's a double post**

[edit on 15-4-2009 by cenpuppie]

top topics

join