It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Thanking satan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Really shocking video Obama thanking satan

if i remember correctly someone posted a pictures of a McDonalds paper bag with a teacher showing the devil sign and the kids showing the devil sign also

here's the link to obama thanking satan and other messages

www.youtube.com...

what do you guys think ?

EDIT: found the link to the McDonalds paper bag

farm2.static.flickr.com...

[edit on 15-4-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
this is fail

look at the other posters videos and obviously poster on youtube has agenda political for whatever reasons in their own deluded mind.

thing is these are just phonetically produced sounds that resemble words but are not intelligible. busted i mean try a little harder then just backmasking some audio.

audio forward or backwards creates words throught he use of phonetics that we all use to communicate. phonics are how we compose our language and communicate with eachother so no surprise that using phonetics backwards makes words.

geez is the economy this bad that laid off people have this much time on their hands? is this what all our great technological achievments in mankinds history have led us to? some fool who can use fruity loops to backmask audio samples? sheesh i like the jetsons i want that briefcase that folds into a car. long as geniuses liek this use our best stuff to dumb down people were not going to get those cars!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
guess whats missing? Anyone? Bueller..Bueller..

The 5th hand symbol.

Yes like the baphomet, it releases, per knowledge i learned that actual demonic souls can enter your psyche, demons meaning energy that activates certain desire levels. Manipulating you to eat or anything they relate it too. Pretty soon its so wide spread it becomes unnoticed or deliberately ignored.

It is at this deliberate level, also subtle warning perhaps and mockery as well maybe even by sadistic corporate schemers who get mad when the sun blinds them and shows them a vision of themselves. Not unlike saul on the road to damascuss.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You know, when I was just listening without reading the "translations" I wasn't really hearing the things that the maker of the video claims were heard by playing it in reverse.

That is except that the "yes we can" does sound remarkably like thank you Satan when played in reverse.

I honestly don't know what to make of it. Particularly being that I am an atheist. May be the big O is using subliminal things to brain wash his followers?

If I believed in Jesus, I would probably think the big O is the anti-christ. I can see how that comparison keeps coming up. He is definetely a cult of personality.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Give me a flippn break.

Can people not see the difference between the "devils horn" sign and the "I Love You" sign language?

Here let me help:

I LOVE YOU in Sign Language:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f92580861a8f.jpg[/atsimg]

Devils Horns, often found being flashed by stoners or just regular fans at metal concerts:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e5eed7722d6.jpg[/atsimg]

Hook 'Em Horns - Texas Longhorns - representing the horns on a longhorn cow:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87accd864fef.jpg[/atsimg]

Is it all clear now? I cant stand that man we have to call President. But give me a break - he is NOT flashing some satanic symbol.

People, please do some research before posting such nonsense!

And the video?
Yeah right. Sounds like someone learned how to manipulate the sound on the video and place thoughts into one's head. Dont buy it for a second.

[edit on 4/17/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Finemanm, I will have to say cute dog. I read your comment and by no means am I hear to judge. But something about your comment struck me.

Over the past several months many things have come to light and I guess I should say an awakening.....

No, I am not a bible thumper.......It is something much bigger than what we see in what I call modern day religion.

Tonight I am asking a message be sent to you.......I hope you get it....... and if you do you can U2U me tomorrow.............If not, I respect your views. And maybe we can cross threads again.......

OP, this is a very interesting thread........It makes me think about how he took down the Jesus symbol IHS behind his back drop in his speach at Georgetown University. It makes you wonder.........

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Ok, seriously. Why IS *Snip* EVERYTHING RELIGIOUS? I hate to break it to you, but you people are a dying breed. I guaranfriggintee 99% of the "satanic" or "luciferian" or "evil" people you weirdos post about in reality have few to no religious beliefs. Don't worry though, I'm sure the devil is just using me as a tool to try to get you to keep this ridiculous waste of space crap in the conspiracies in religion forum.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/18/2009 by semperfortis]

join