It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is fmr. Gov. Eliot Spitzer (criminal) an MSNBC Correspondent!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
IMD12c.....hmmm...your constant harping on perverts makes me think you have some kind of sexual hangup. Do you think its wrong of them, or of people in general...to need sex to be healthy? Perhaps you think gay ones are perverts for wanting people of the same sex? Why do you keep on about this "pervert" business? The only true pervertedness i believe in is non-consensual sex, and i dont believe there is too much of that necessarily going around in the senate, so maybe thats why i dont understand your references to "perverts" however....it has nothing to do with THIS issue, which is of a man, who was fighting to expose those responsible for the economic collapse...and oh yeah, while he was at it he had consensual sex with a woman.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
No different than Oliver 'Ollie' North being an consultant for Fox News.

It's amazing to me sometimes, how people forget, how time erases and distorts truth.

Ollie North was a drug smuggler, helping the CIA with their drug smuggling business. Alex Jones points out the government is the biggest drug smuggler, and the so-called War on Drugs is really a battle between the government and the drug cartels who are giving them competition. The government makes billions of dollars selling drugs, enough to finance their DUMBs and their black ops military and who knows what else, maybe the breeding labs where they are mixing the genes of humans with that of insects, animals and reptiles creating chimeras (aka greys) just like in Brave New World to be their slaves and to be passed off as "alien invaders."

The Clintons and Bushes have been working together for years bringing in the drugs. The war on Afghanistan was mostly about drugs, about starting up the poppy fields the Taliban had closed down and getting the heroin flowing back into the country again. Our military is being used there to guard the poppy fields and transport the heroin into the country.

Ollie North was working with the Black Ops Military, the Secret Government, which means the traitors working to destroy America and to bring on the New World Order.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join