It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Says It Plans New Nuclear Offer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Iran Says It Plans New Nuclear Offer

www.nytimes.com

Mr. Ahmadinejad said during a speech in the southeastern city of Kerman that Iran was still in the process of preparing the new package and it would be presented when it was ready, I.R.N.A. reported. He also said that Iran was willing to hold talks with the United States as long they were based on respect. “They have said they want to resolve issues through diplomatic channels and we say that this is excellent,” he was quoted as saying. “Our people favor logic, dialogue and constructive cooperation based on respect, justice and rights of nations.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.com
www.google.com

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well I for one am glad to see some willingness to discuss the issues. Also a good positive aspect is that Washington is breaking with a long held stance of not talking directly with the Iranians.

I always thought we were foolish not to. it goes on to say.

Breaking with the past policy of shunning direct talks with Tehran, Washington last week said that it would join discussions with Iran on its disputed nuclear program. Those talks would include Britain, France, Germany, Russia and China.

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yeah..
They got a package to deliver alright.

A 5 tonne Nuclear Warhead in a Box.

Go on Iran... state to the world that you have the right to have Nuclear Technology, all while the gov't deposits money into accounts accessible via Hezzbollah and while your I.R.G directly provides weapons/arms to the same groups of killers.

Iran you are mad.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
Yeah..
They got a package to deliver alright.

Go on Iran... state to the world that you have the right to have Nuclear Technology, all while the gov't deposits money into accounts accessible via Hezzbollah and while your I.R.G directly provides weapons/arms to the same groups of killers.

Iran you are mad.

Good I hope they get a nuke, in fact I think we should give them one. Then what will they do? let them threaten us or israel with it big f deal, we will show them a sliver of the thousands of ware heads we have that can ANNIHILATE them.

I would be more concerned if i was washington in getting iran to stop its practices of stoning to death or blacking out information sources. To try to make them more democratic and free. Not some silly nuke issue, and to those who say it will start an arms race i think that is fine better let them do it to each other than have the west be blamed for it.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
WOW I thought this post would take off.
Well I guess the crises in middle east is over now onto domestic terrorism.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

Give me a friggin' break with the "holier than thou" attitude.

Iran wouldn't be funding Hezbollah or the Shi'ite militias in Iraq in the first friggin' place if Washington wasn't doing the same to them:'
America is already commiting acts of war against Iran
Bush Authorized Covert Action against Iran
Special Forces deployed in Iran
US Drones flying over Iranian airspace
America backs Iranian terrorist group, MEK
150 US Senators want MEK taken off Terrorist List

There goes your high moral ground... whoosh, right out of the window.
It's no fun when you taste your own medicine is it?

America telling Iran to stop funding terrorists is like Ted Bundy calling Charles Manson a sick maniac.

How can you preach to someone all this high faluting nonsense about not interfering with the affairs of another country when you're doing the exact same thing to them?

Iran you are mad.

Yeah come on... a bit more drama please. We don't see enough of that on ATS these days.

Crank up that sensationalism-o-meter, you know you want to.

Meanwhile, most people who aren't chugging MSM propaganda like Kool-Aid can see this smokescreen of absurdity for what it is, tried and true fear-mongering.

new topics

top topics

join