It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IIG's investigation of the Billy Meier HOAX

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by iTruth
i find it odd that billy claims to be the only person in the world who has had contact with an ET race, pleiadian or not. i watched an interview of billy stating "everyone else claiming to have contact with aliens is crazy. i am the only one" or something along those lines. any thoughts on this? there seem to be countless cases of contactees who claim to have been visited..

Not to mention that the "Visitors" just happened to be just a homophobic as their "Only" contactee in the World.

That says something in itself.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

why does it need a trigger? How does a trigger operate a non-mechnanical device? It seems extremely inefficient engineering, given that inside the casing there would therefore need to be a pivot assembly (to hold the trigger and provide an axis to move around), and a linkage assembly so that the trigger could operate the firing mode...

Why not a simple squeeze button built into the handle, which would also greatly improve accuracy?

I would conclude that the "trigger" is simply to provide a reference point, for people unfamilair with what it is... eg a pointer as to what this strange device is... "Its a gun!"

A trigger is a natural intuitive concept really. The Pleadians are human like us and have human-like hands, so the placement of a trigger on a gun would make sense from an ergonomic and functional point of view.

As for the dinosaur... hmm... ok, find a painting of a common bird. Or take a photo of one yourself. Now try to recreate that photo again, such that the angle (in this case, 1/4 on from below left) is the same, as the bird flares in the same manner, with the mouth open at the same degree, and the same "plumage" or underside colouring.

I'd wager that flying dinosaurs of that type numbered, in any one location, in their dozens at most,. The chances of taking a photo of a low-count animal, that happened to exactly match a painting... sorry. The chances are so fantastically small. My point above is that even when the necessary subjects number in their thousands at any one location it is improbably small a possibillity to recreate a prior image...

I personally think it is possible that picture is a fake. However, I want conclusive proof if people are going to claim that the dino pic is from the illustration. "Looks like" is not enough. A demonstration that using the illustration you can duplicate Meiers pic exactly is what I want.

The other point is... why does "alien" clothing and fashion tend to model the then-current/previous generation sci-fi fashion designs, and/or use current textiles?

Examples. 60/70 fashions of the year 2000 showed us in silver lame suits, or Grecian style robes. What do we wear? Much the same textiles as we did in the 60/70s, albeit different cuts and patterns. But the textiles are the same. Oh, but we do have Gore-Tex, teflon, etc. Its not inconceivable that advanced cultures would improve on textiles, much as we tend to do?

I think what is important to remember here is that the original investigators searched all of the clothes and costume suppliers in Switzerland and did not find anything like the gold-suit. They also looked for any materials which would behave in the same way(including foil) and they found nothing.

I did a search for gold-foil to see I can get anything similar to the Pleadian gold suit. This is what I found:

But interestingly I find something which was similar to the gold-foil suit:

That is professional satellite and telecommunications gold foil. Here is why gold foil is used on satellites:

Spacecraft have electronics on board that generate heat. Since space is a vacuum, the only way to get rid of heat is by radiation, and the amount of heat you can dissipate is limited. To keep the heat intake from the sun to a bare minimum, they use metallized mylar foil as insulation.

answers.yahoo.com...

Interesting that, yes? It turns out if you wear a special kind of manufactured goil-foil you will be insulated from the heat intake from the sun and onboard elecronics. Does that perhaps explain why Alena is wearnig a gold suit?

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

i find it odd that billy claims to be the only person in the world who has had contact with an ET race, pleiadian or not. i watched an interview of billy stating "everyone else claiming to have contact with aliens is crazy. i am the only one" or something along those lines. any thoughts on this? there seem to be countless cases of contactees who claim to have been visited..

Not to mention that the "Visitors" just happened to be just a homophobic as their "Only" contactee in the World.

I wish people would actually look at the actual documentation in the contact notes or watch the documentaries before making comments like this...

Where does it say the visitors are homophobic?? Nowhere, the visitors supposedly live their lives by Creational Laws which are based on the workings of nature and the universe, something we know precious little about. Yes you can find animals in nature in rare circunstances sometimes performing seemingly homosexual acts but it's hardly demonstrable to the even a fraction of the extent it is in the human race. (earth bound of course) Nothing homophobic about it, they just don't do it.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankinmouse

I wish people would actually look at the actual documentation in the contact notes or watch the documentaries before making comments like this...

Where does it say the visitors are homophobic?? Nowhere, the visitors supposedly live their lives by Creational Laws which are based on the workings of nature and the universe, something we know precious little about. Yes you can find animals in nature in rare circunstances sometimes performing seemingly homosexual acts but it's hardly demonstrable to the even a fraction of the extent it is in the human race. (earth bound of course) Nothing homophobic about it, they just don't do it.

They don't? That's funny, as homosexuality is a known fact among at least 1500 species of animals. Quote from Wikipedia: "Homosexual behavior in animals refers to the documented evidence of homosexual, bisexual and transgender behavior in non-human animals. Such behaviors include sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, and parenting. Homosexual and bisexual behavior are widespread in the animal kingdom: a 1999 review by researcher Bruce Bagemihl shows that homosexual behavior, has been observed in close to 1500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them."
; en.wikipedia.org...

Rare circumstances, huh?

And if those "Enlightened" beings live according to "Creational Laws", then why do they Condamn Male to Male-relationship only, but not Female- to Female?

Quote from Meier" # It is considered to be anti-nature between all male life forms, but part of the natural order between all female life forms.
# Hence, all sexual unions between male and male are a degeneration against nature because insemination and insemination unite in a pseudo-act of procreation.

6. If two men bed down with each other, they shall be punished also, because the fallible are unworthy of life and its laws, and they are acting heretically; thus they shall be castrated, expelled and banished before the people.

8. Whenever inseminator and inseminator join together, life is violated and destroyed. "

I fully agree with this sentence, though:" I wish people would actually look at the actual documentation in the contact notes or watch the documentaries before making comments like this..."

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The gold-foil space suit explained

Right guys, it turns out the that gold-foil spacesuit you saw in Billy Meiers photograph of Alena is not an aesthetic choice, but a scientific requirement for people in spacecrafts.

www.utilisegold.com...

The goil-foil behaves as an ideal protector against space radiation and heat and now the use of gold is even being considered for human space suits

From a newsgroup online discussing gold-foil and its use in spacesuits:

Seems that scientists (yeah I know as far
you are concerned that makes them stupid and biased) knew all the way
back to the 1960's (almost 50 years ago) about the problems of
radiation in space. Seems they also took the time to learn how to
protect space travelers. Seems that aluminum and polyethylene seem to
work really well and is what is used on ISS to provide shielding.
(oops guess you missed the problem of shielding on ISS didn't you?).
Curious to note that Gold protects astronauts on the moon and in outer
space. As a high energy radiation shield, gold goes into space suits
and on capsules. A mere 0.000006 of an inch of gold coats rocket
engines, electronic systems, helmets, visors, tether lines; yet
because gold is such a marvelous reflector, that is enough to protect
the astronauts and equipment from radiation and deflects the burning
heat of the sun. The lunar modules of the Apollo program that put men
on the moon were shrouded with gold foil acting as a radiation shield
and gold that thin is only slightly less effective than lead as a
gamma/x-ray shield.

sci.tech-archive.net...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I know, I read his words on this. What made me flat out refuse his contacts as pleiadians/nordics is the credo, or dogmatic nature of his spiritual message. Nordics aren't like that. They're very evolved, very scientific, some at least are quite spiritual, but its not credo dogmatic. They're also very compassionate. If they don't have homosexuality its due to cloning, and possibly smaller populations, but thats also due to scientific advancements. But not judging others in lesser advanced worlds. They don't wish to replace our dogmas with other dogmas. This control aspect clearly indicates to me cabal are involved in his case, and is very much Enki like (my preference for a word that describes the history of our world which is quite possibly hijacked by renegades who had a great deal of influence on our religions).

Also, I don't believe they give their true location away to anyone and simply allow themselves to be called pleiadians or plejarens. More likely alpha centauri or other locations.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Folks, can you take this to U2U or maybe start another thread on Meier and his views on homosexuality. This thread is for debunking IIG's investigation of Billy Meier and not his personal views on life. Just a remark Meier is the not the only one that considers homosexuality to be unnatural in this world, billions of people consider it so and nearly every religion does. That does not mean I an saying it is unnatural or have anything against it, I am just pointing out the "unnatural" view is not specific to Meier.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankinmouse

Quote from Meier" # It is considered to be anti-nature between all male life forms, but part of the natural order between all female life forms.
# Hence, all sexual unions between male and male are a degeneration against nature because insemination and insemination unite in a pseudo-act of procreation.

6. If two men bed down with each other, they shall be punished also, because the fallible are unworthy of life and its laws, and they are acting heretically; thus they shall be castrated, expelled and banished before the people.

8. Whenever inseminator and inseminator join together, life is violated and destroyed. "

I fully agree with this sentence, though:" I wish people would actually look at the actual documentation in the contact notes or watch the documentaries before making comments like this..."

Here's a general reasoning behind what you are talking about.

"Homosexuality is a natural type of sexuality that is against nature. "Natural" and "against nature" mean that homosexuality is a type of sexuality which manifests itself in a natural manner but cannot serve the law of nature through reproduction. For this reason this type of sexuality is against nature's law, respectively naturally anti-nature. Homosexuality is a genetically-induced type of sexuality and, as a consequence, is considered to be natural; however, it must be classified as anti-nature due to the inability of the participants to reproduce the species. Hence, homosexuality is called a natural, but antinature type of sexuality."

There is a more indepth explanation to be found in the FIGU website although its in German and you have to translate it yourself.

And the other quotes regarding castration are allegedly from 2000 years ago and are not condoned by FIGU or anyone for that matter in the present times as far as I know.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Sorry Indigo,
I was complainig about that myself earlier! Got carried away .
Please keep on topic everyone , IIG DEBUNKING........
Anything else you are unsure of can be checked on the FIGU website , use the search function.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Indigo your link below the gold leaf budda pic in the above post dosen't seem to work.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Why do people keep saying "how do you know what an alien ray gun looks like".
What are the chances that an alien race made a gun that looks just like something out of a low budget sci-fi film made in the 60/70s.

Also why does this alien race look just like a woman from the 60/70s.

The wedding cake UFO is just laughable. In some of the pictures it is
obviously right in front of the camera. The house in the background is out of focus as the camera is focusing on something in the foreground. But as the house is only a short distance away from the camera then the object must be very close to the lens to make the house go out of focus.

Of cause people can claim that those parts of the story which are laughable came from the cult and those parts which have yet to be found a hoax are from Billy himself.

However there are pictures and video which do look very impressive. I did once believe the billy meier case but as time has passed my interest has faded in his story.

This is just my view of the billy meier case. I know i have picked out the more suspect parts of the story but just as the skeptics shouldnt overlook the rest of the case the believers shouldnt overlook the more laughable parts either.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo2012

Sigh, look this is going to get very tired if we keep bringing up the aesthetic argument for the ray-gun evidence.

There is no such thing as a right or wrong aesthetic. To be honest I don't think the ray-gun looks bad. It looks interesting and odd, but I am sure if I saw anything from an ET culture it would look intresting and odd.

Get over the ray-gun and look at other evidence around the ray-gun so you can explore this case deepr. This case requires examination. I made available all other evidence regarding the ray gun and repeated it two posts now

1. The original investigators searched all of the toy suppliers in Switzerland and searched toy stores and they did not find another toy-gun like it. Indeed if there was such a toy-gun don't you think IIG would have located it by now and paraded on it their web site? So this means either it is a genuine ET artefact or Meier built it himself. If he did, he did a good job considering he only has one hand.

2. The ray gun was used on trees around his residence and they were parched and they had oval-shaped holes going right through them and the entry was smoothe as glass. The investigators also tied a string around the trunk and took it back far as they could from where Meier shot the weapon and found everything in the line parched and twigs broken mid-way as if a ray had passed through them.

3. The gold-suit that the alleged ET Alena is wearing was also searched for by the original investigators in clothes and costume suppliers and shops and also materials that would behave and look the same. They found NOTHING. It turns out that the gold-foil that Alena is wearing is similar to industrial brand of goil-foil used in space satellites to protect against harmful radiation and heat. It also turns out that we have plans to create spacesuits with a gold-foil like substance because they are necessary in spacecraft to protect against heat and harmful radiation.

You see once you get pass the "Omg, aliens have crap taste" and explore deeper there is more evidence. In Billy Meiers case there is always more than meets the eye.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankinmouse

It's working for me mate.

See if clicking on the link works:

cache3.asset-cache.net...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
There is no such thing as a right or wrong aesthetic.

There certainly is a "right" or "wrong" for firearms.

You've done very poorly in expressing your understand of perspective (both visual and atmospheric) in a three dimensional space with the tree video. So I don't have high hopes for your answer to this problem, but shall we try anyway.

Can you imagine any circumstance as to why a supposedly very-powerful hand-held weapon would not have a trigger-guard? I can think of several reasons why a child's toy would not need one, but cannot figure out why an advanced weapons-building culture would not place one on a weapons such as what is being discussed.

Care to elaborate for us?

Perhaps accidental discharge of a powerful energy weapon is their version of the highly amusing "Darwin Awards"?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school
Can you imagine any circumstance as to why a supposedly very-powerful hand-held weapon would not have a trigger-guard? I can think of several reasons why a child's toy would not need one, but cannot figure out why an advanced weapons-building culture would not place one on a weapons such as what is being discussed.

The trigger looks remarkably like the one found on this Chinese-made sparking ray gun toy:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/697c78b830140290.jpg[/atsimg]

Not to say this is exactly what it is, but the similarity is certainly there.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Nohup]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

In your estimation I have done poorly. Not in my estimation. I was able to explain everyone of your objections. I then said to you that if you think you are right that this is a small model tree and UFO then replicate it using a model tree and model ufo and lets see how it matches up. I told you as per my understanding the model tree and UFO would disappear out of frame from the distance between Meiers camera and the tree.

You don't think so? Alright then demonstrate it. Or do you want the luxury of making claims but not having them tested?

Sorry there is no such thing as a right or wrong aesthetic. I am not going to keep repeating myself like a record player on the ray-gun. There is other evidence about the ray-gun which needs examining. Change the record. It's not a fire arm by the way - it's a ray-gun

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Now that does look like a toy

Sorry, I don't see the "remarkable similrity" between the trigger here and the trigger on the Meier ray-gun. Maybe I'm missing something that you can see?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't see the "remarkable similrity" between the trigger here and the trigger on the Meier ray-gun. Maybe I'm missing something that you can see?

Unusually long for a trigger (so children can use two fingers to operate it), similarly curved, silver, unguarded. How much more similarity do you want? Sorry you can't see it. Unfortunately, the photos of the "real" ray gun available from the Meier organization are so typically poor, I can't gain much more information from them.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

In your estimation I have done poorly. Not in my estimation.

Could you direct us to ANY OTHER photograph where a distant tree is gigantic relative to a nearby tree?

You would do best to reference previous discussions on this matter here, here, here, especially here, this is very good, more detail here, and this is the last for now.

Sorry there is no such thing as a right or wrong aesthetic.

I was not referring to aesthetic, but basic logical simple weapon safety that any weapon designer would consider.

It is all a hoax.

(edit to correct formatting)

[edit on 16-4-2009 by mister.old.school]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I illustrated the first book debunking Billy Meir for Bill Moore and Kal Korff in 1981. They where dubious characters and misrepresented my own and their data. I have proof.

So now that there is direct evidence that debunkers of Meier faked data, does this mean all Meier debunkers are dubious characters?

I also saw photos of President Bush shaking the hand of a Grey. Does that mean all photos of Bush are faked??

The logic here is quite flawed. We know nothing.

Everything you experience is a holographic projection of collective or personal consciousness. Everything is fake at some level. Get used to it.

People whom became involved with Meier did very stupid things in the name of their belief systems. And were caught with their proverbial pants down. Same happens with many good people with bad people working for them and making bad judgments. You need account for this in a good legal or scientific study.

We can't know for sure what is real now because of years of pranks, bad debunks, dubious photographic debunks and the like. People believe they have proved real photos of the moon landing as fake. Nixon lied, so everything he said was a lie? So what now? This is bigger than just photos faked or not.

In particle physics it is known if they theorize a particle they eventually FIND the particle. They believe the universe is being created by our believing it. They have proof!

You can take any photo and find corroborative or discounting data, either way. I would give up the folly myself. until you can tap in to the quanta of the matter comprising the photo to see the trillions of connection to it's origin. Wait about a thousand years for that.

What we DO know, is that Meier actually foretold world events accurately decades before they happened. Spend some time debunking that. The publications are on record for the dates he wrote them. Check that facts. I'll listen.

"Oh he faked it with a time machine"?

Get real folks. The heck with the photos. How did he know the future so well if his story was faked? What was the motive? His history and the people who saw the UFOs with him are lying too? Wheres the evidence?

If you focus on the photos (that can easily be debunked like any photo) you can avoid the real evidence and not have to pay attention to the facts. The photos originally taken by Billy have been looked at by world class experts, most of which could not find problems. More recent forensic have some very interesting material. Is it conclusive? Are all the photos faked, or just a few? Science wants them all studied.

"An Ostrich can hide his head in the sand, but his ass is still in the air." Anon

I've been aware of this case for over 20 years and seen and heard it all. Few debunkers really do the case any good without a study of all the facts, writings, videos, photos, studies and such. Photos are the least of the case, and even if faked can't discount the greater case.

If anyone can prove it is all faked I will be impressed. For now, I have more evidence fore than against. I can't even prove YOU exist. Could be NWO projecting this onto my screen.

ZG

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join