It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IIG's investigation of the Billy Meier HOAX

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Aspie as i said i could not locate any original documents as we are talking about 50 years of papers, im sure they are going to be hard to come by. Now to your comment about Billy meier saying nasty stuff and resorting to personal attacks i find that is just complete BS. Everytime i talk to him hes always kind and respectful. I have asked many questions to him ranging from all sorts of stuff. He always was patient and respectful. I would LOVE to hear from you as to what did you say to him for him to be mad. Again please, do not try to lie or put in false events as you are only lieing to yourself. Yet another reason why billy performs his mission is that humans lie to themselves so often that they do not even realize it anymore. This is depressing.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
EffEcTiVe_UniT,

Once again you are another one with 'selective vision'. I never said Billy Meier said nasty things to me. I have had no dealings with Meier nor would I wish to. Do not accuse me of lies before I answer when you Meierites can't get your own facts right.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
my condolences to you. I thought you were reffering to Billy Meier, but you really meant Michael Horn. I am very sorry. I misread.

The only real way that we usually can communicate is through emails, would you be able to provide that email? Michael horn from what i have seen seems to be a nice peaceful mind. But why would you ask Michael for prophecies, he sure isnt billy meier. So he would not know about anything unless its released from billy meier from himself on his bulletins on his website.

Aspie another note, i am not a selective vision. I myself do not believe everything meier says. I look for facts. This was stated in my very first post in another topic which i was led.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I wanted to make a point on Meiers prophecies. Although at the moment they are unfalsifiable because of the lack of evidence to corroborate that they are indeed made before the events, there is one thing I have noted about them; they are incredibly detailed and nothing like the usual vague prophecies we see circulated around. It's almost as if the Plejarens are reading the future off a screen.

The final contact in 1995 before the Pleajarens left Earth Meier recounts what he has learned about the future told to him about Plejarens, the details are surprising and impressive.

I am only posting excerpts from the contacts so expect a lot of snips:

1995 - WW3

On a broader scale, expect a coup involving the USA and its president, in the year 2003, in march, which will stun the entire world. Additionally, lengthy deliberations will increasingly take place regarding Islamic fundamentalism, which will mesmerize the entire globe. Uprisings, revolutions, wars and other diverse forms of unrest will escalate tremendously, with Islamic fundamentalism playing a very sad part in the scenario.

The health of terrestrials is in extreme danger not only from the rapid spread of AIDS, but from the rising ill effects of scrapie among humans, whereby the Creutzfeldt-Jakob-Syndrome is not the only repercussion. The scrapie epidemic will increase among animals as well. And if this is not enough, another horrible epidemic and pneumonia will break out among human beings.

Likewise, the same holds true for nuclear and biologic weaponry. The danger of accidents in nuclear reactors will increase throughout the world. Regarding this subject, France in particular must be extraordinarily careful in every way, for one prophecy warns of a strong probability for an accident near Lyon, which can be prevented as long as the responsible individuals undertake the right steps - a prophecy can be changed.

first steps will be taken for a flight to Mars, but will not be blessed with good fortune. However, the next flight, which ensues very soon, will have better luck although it will encounter certain difficulties due to unexpected technical problems. All of this will transpire shortly after the worldwide misery of unemployment and its related ills are corrected and surmounted.

New weapons will once again create quite a stir, and so will the death of 4 heads of state who will die within 7 days from each other. These then are the last danger signs, which foretell that within merely 2 years of these events the long-feared world war will indeed erupt, unless terrestrials finally gain mastery over their reasoning to stop all these ills.

The war will begin with conventional weaponry and escalate to nuclear, chemical and biological warfare. The world war will begin in November of a specific year, after 5 years of intensive effort are spent reaching this goal which is preceded by 4 years of unspecified preparations. Should war actually break out, it will last for 3 years and 11 months and will therefore end in October of the fourth year. By this time, Earth's northern hemisphere will be largely destroyed by nuclear fires and radioactive radiation that will annihilate the entire animal and plant world unless Man sees to it that the prophecy proves itself to be just a prophecy without fulfilling itself. Should this not be the case, the world will face some additional 11 bitter years of poverty, misery, starvation and many other ills. The nuclear radiation will cause the crippling and mutation of the children born at that time, and multitudes who survive the war will be contaminated and burned by radiation. Chemical warfare will cause horrifying and atrocious skin diseases, and biological warfare will produce festering sores and many other ills, not to mention vicious human freaks, etc.

Prior to these events unfolding, however - always with the assumption that the prophecy fulfills itself through Man's own fault - scientists will discover the manipulated gene from ancient times in the DNA chain responsible for the rapid aging in human beings. These events may yet unfold this year, for preparations in this area began already in 1994. Whether scientists make their discovery public and utilize their findings to their fullest merit is questionable, however.

WW4 and the distant future

With the melting of the polar caps there also looms for Earth in the not-too-distant future another severe economic crisis that will spread throughout the globe. And another global war, World War IV, will once again threaten this planet and its entire terrestrial population because of their own unreason.

During this period, terrestrial Man will increasingly dedicate himself to space travel, which he had neglected for many years. Venus will be particularly interesting for terrestrial human beings during this period, and for this reason Man will contemplate sending a manned space capsule to the volcanic planet. Simultaneously, Man will avail himself of a new energy source by exploiting the Earth's interior energies. He will develop two new, dangerous weapons. The first weapon's high-pitched, humanly inaudible sounds will be able to destroy any material and will have the capability of absolutely destroying all life forms

The time is no longer that remote when, through genetic manipulations, plants and animals will be successfully cross-bred, and totally new life forms created. Hence, the stupid, antagonistic gripers will scream in vain; they should be grateful instead that science has advanced to a point where genetic manipulations become feasible. For only through genetic manipulations will future rectification of the terrestrials' genetically-manipulated degeneration be guaranteed, so that they may be able to again fit into the normal progression of negative and positive.

Scientists will unveil the secret of gravitation. In doing so, they will begin mastering certain facets of space and mass. But just before this transpires, terrestrials will develop the capability of allowing human organs to "regrow" for organ transplants. These organs will always be adapted to the particular body in need of the organ. As a result, the danger of organ rejection is eliminated. During this period, renewed advances into outer space will occur, whereby a large space project, critical to mankind, will take shape, and Albert Einstein's theory on relativity will undergo several additional modifications

Precipitated by the previously mentioned climate weapon, the entire Earth will be subjected to very problematic climatic changes when overall temperatures fall, that is, they drop dramatically. The result will be that land masses and oceans will freeze because of Man's insanity. Consequently, a new invention will be developed that, powered by the most economical of energies, artificially heats the Earth's atmosphere. This is the moment when Japan and China will discover that the prevailing physics is not the last word in knowledge, but that there exists yet a higher level of physics which extends into fine-matter spheres.

The actual period when space travel and with its many related discoveries commence will begin already in the very near future, however. Overall, expeditions into space will be successful, e.g., terrestrials will discover, or rather locate, ancient human traces and effects left behind on Mars. This will present sufficient reason for terrestrials to build, furbish and fly new spaceships with even greater ranges into the vastness of space, to make ever greater, more interesting and, especially, more significant discoveries. Initially, these spaceships will travel over relatively long periods of time until propulsion systems are developed that make super-speed space travel without timeshifts feasible. Spaceships reaching velocities above the speed of light, indeed, speeds several million times the speed of light, will one day become the rule. But until this occurs, several hundreds of years, even millennia, will pass

These events are also associated with grave danger, however, for dangerous diseases and epidemics will be brought back to Earth by way of space travel, along with the exceedingly vicious 'wolf' as one prediction calls this horror, which could be a horrifying animal or a deadly epidemic. The definition of the "wolf" is not clear yet and its explanation is still pending. According to the prediction, this deadly factor will be introduced or carried to Earth either by ordinary space travellers or lawbreaking space travellers. Additionally, in the distant days ahead, the discovery of a new and very significant substance is foretold; one that will benefit Man greatly - as long as he is able to utilize it to his own benefit. This entire scenario transpires at a time when a new order exists on Earth that satisfies, in an inexpensive manner, all needs of Man. New, overall-like suits for humans will be invented and produced that will enable Man to fly through the air freely without aid from any other devices. Barely three decades prior to this event, however, a third DNA information code will be discovered in the human body, and the first concrete steps will be undertaken to eliminate diseases in the elderly, heart diseases and attrition. After approximately 25 years, these efforts will prove successful.

Shortly thereafter the period of "nocturnal dawning" comes into existence, as stated in another prediction. This "nocturnal dawning" will be a new technological achievement whereby the dark side of planet Earth is illuminated by an artificial sun.

Full Contact report: futureofmankind.co.uk...

The detail is just remarkable. These do not sound like made up predictions but an actual forecast of our entire future.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

sorry no offense to you but that is complete utter trash.

those supposed predictions are all nothing but fantasy and wild speculation. it's completely ridiculous and it's a shame some people will believe that nonsense.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

For once I would hope you are right, because if you're not, this is right around the corner come 2010-2012.

The war will begin with conventional weaponry and escalate to nuclear, chemical and biological warfare. The world war will begin in November of a specific year, after 5 years of intensive effort are spent reaching this goal which is preceded by 4 years of unspecified preparations. Should war actually break out, it will last for 3 years and 11 months and will therefore end in October of the fourth year. By this time, Earth's northern hemisphere will be largely destroyed by nuclear fires and radioactive radiation that will annihilate the entire animal and plant world unless Man sees to it that the prophecy proves itself to be just a prophecy without fulfilling itself. Should this not be the case, the world will face some additional 11 bitter years of poverty, misery, starvation and many other ills. The nuclear radiation will cause the crippling and mutation of the children born at that time, and multitudes who survive the war will be contaminated and burned by radiation. Chemical warfare will cause horrifying and atrocious skin diseases, and biological warfare will produce festering sores and many other ills, not to mention vicious human freaks

By the way did you notice how the predictions are actually right about all the events after 1995. The nuclear meltdown near Lyons, the Mars missions and their success and failure and the global economic crisis? Sure you could just say this was edited in later, but have you noticed how consistently everything is told from beginning to end up to 4000AD in continious flow with vivid descriptions.

I think you give far too much credit to the evil mastermind of this one armed farmer, seriously.

Remember I have already corroborated much of Meiers WW3 predictions.

Is there anyone here who owns a publication containing the 1995 contact report prior to 2000?

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
easynow, you really dont understand this do you. In 1995 who exactly was saying this? No one. Keeping that in mind.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
EffEcTiVe_UniT,

Here is a link to my email argument with Michael Horn myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

I did a 4 year investigation into the Coast to Coast Am psychics and their predictions. I found them severely wanting, with not one showing any psychic ability whatsoever. Out of the blue Horn emailed me asking for an apology. I refused.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

That's nice, but the psychic on coast to coast are not the Plejarens. The Plejarens use technology to timelines and their prophecises are only based on extrapolations from current thought patterns. They just happen to have very accurate technologies which can do calculations into the future.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
indigo has a point the psychics are not the ps. I have serious doubt with the emails with michael horn. Even if they are correct then how are you punishing the whole case for just 1 person. You cant. And if it is false. Then oh well.

Probably the reason why he doesnt give more predictions is simply because there really isnt anymore to say? Billy meier said all he could say in 1958 pretty much. Even if he did say new ones and they came true later on the people that is involved with that time line will ask the same thing and ask for proof. And cant forget they would use the excuse that the material could have been fabricated much later or so on.

So its almost pointless to ask for new predictions/prophecies if people have a hard time believeing the current ones now.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hmm Billy's pictures look like wedding cakes. I don't buy it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4340eeaff6be.png[/atsimg]

Isnt this enough proof he is a fraud? 1 lie is enough to debunk. He told many.

[edit on 18/4/2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
reply to post by Aspie

That's nice, but the psychic on coast to coast are not the Plejarens. The Plejarens use technology to timelines and their prophecises are only based on extrapolations from current thought patterns. They just happen to have very accurate technologies which can do calculations into the future.

And how do you know this? and after all the so called conclusive evidence you have been throwing around just lately you better have a very good way of proving it.

I await this remarkable piece of evidence.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
While I agree that we don't know what various weapons and extinct animals might look like, it is not impossible to conclude that certain things look fake.

The alleged pterodactyl and its source are clearly the same image, though distorted. It is beyond all credence that the only extant photograph of a pterodactyl just happens to exactly mimic an artist's drawing of one.

The other things - UFO's, laser gun, etc. - look exactly like the cheesy props that were used in sci-fi movies of that time, even down to the foil garment. Come on - that's straight out of the '50's and '60's. I used to watch those movies on Saturday morning. I thought those props looked cheesy then; I still think they look cheesy.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
EffEcTiVe_UniT,

You have a serious doubt about Horn's emails? So you mean you are calling me a liar. Well thank you very much but the emails ARE EXACTLY SPOT ON WORD FOR WORD. I have no reason to lie. Everyone who has ever had any personal communication with Horn will tell you exactly what he is like.

So this guy Horn who is the authorised US representative of Billy Meier (self proclaimed more like) is giving out very specific predictions that have come true. In fact even now he names almost every major world incident and it has been predicted by Billy Meier, but always after the fact. That is why I asked him for predictions for 1 year ahead, to be independently recorded. That is why I asked you Effective Unit where I could find this miraculous 1958 transcript which contained all these very specific predictions.

It is so laughable that I am being called a liar by a bunch of Meier cult supporters. Spirtual teachings Indigo Child has now admitted to being seduced by. Well isn't that how Heavens Gate and Waco started.

I don't give a crap any more, I have had my belly full of this bull.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i never said it was fake for the email. I said i just have doubts. That is not saying its fake. Derek Bartholomous was caught manipulating his emails and retracted it. You can be a POSSIBLE repeat.

He is not proclaimed because he signed a contract with billy to be his representor. On the following conditions. NO MONEY EXCHANGE. and that horn presents the informatyion as billy sees fit.

Meier is not a cult. He does not recruit. He does not have cool aid. He does not force anything upon you. So please tell me how is he a cult ring leader.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Meier had a weird upbringing , he was a very .. weird child. He must of been really in to the paranormal , and after having a mid life crisis he decided to try and fool the world , or 'Vorld' as Meier would say.

He did it well. So well in fact at the time , people believed him. The times have changed and we can look back and laugh at his pictures and photographs.
You did it Billy , well done , but its time to admit that it was just a fun game.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
One thing I've not noticed discussed in the Billy Meier threads is any evidence of people who might have helped him with some of the hoaxes.
Some of those required a quite a bit or work.
Has that aspect been discussed on any of the threads?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
sam60 me indigo and the other one i cant seem to remember has been trying to point that out that if billy meier did hoax this he would most likely waste more time effort and financial stress rather then just taking a picture or record for what it really is.

Ofcourse the argument is brought up that he has friends and family that could aid this. This is a valid point. But they are not even close to the financial stability and security to even pull something like this, especially back in the 70-80's

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by EffEcTiVe_UniT

Everything I have reviewed over the years regarding Meier indicates a hoax. I think some of the work done on the models & camera setup, etc... looks to be quite time consuming & awkward for 1 person.
Therefore I am curious to know if the aspect of someone helping him has been discussed on any ATS threads or other sites that someone might direct me to.
As I think about it more, I guess if there was evidence that someone was helping him, that would be written about all through this & other threads & I would have noticed it.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
sam60 i have seen it discussed briefly about a possible accomplaces, but from the background checks on figu members billy does not poses the proper specialists to deal with most of his materials. Not only that but no one was able to even buy or sell as most of them was most likely just breaking even.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join