It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IIG's investigation of the Billy Meier HOAX

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by Malcram

all I did was requote him, not misquote him

LOLOL Classic doublespeak!
You misquoted him, distorting the meaning, because you were trying to impugn his motives.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Do you have proof of the dates of this photo compared to the Hollywood effects guy's gifted models, rather than just statements?

And stop the waffle, you tried to impugn Indigo's motives and resorted to misquoting him to do so and invoked loaded language regarding Inlamic extremists, rather than sticking to the evidence. It's ad hominem and a low and illegitimate debating tactic.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

NO I QUOTED him. His words are in a "quote" this just shows how impossible debating with you is. I DID NOT misquote him anywhere, I related the hardheadedness of belief systems by comparing to another belief system, and thats a 'fair' way to debate a point. You just don't like that.
Please go back and see the post has 2 very large actual "quotes", not misquotes. You are infact misquoting me by saying I did that.

What a waste of breath, Im outa here now, I might go find some other religion thread to contribute to.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
zazzafrazz...

like i stated in my previous post, the model that you see from the illedged negative was CLEARLY the MGM model that was given to billy meier for testing purposes as i have confirmed with MGM that they DID made a model of a ufo in the early years. But once again you still ignore that fact.

Another thing about you is what malcram said as he beat me to it. You go to quote a member of what he thought about beamships and said later on that he wasnt interested in beamships, rather the quote CLEARLY said that he was not impressed. Very different words.

Another note is that you claimed that The billy meier hoax is revealed. Yet....no one has even bothered to put their methods/theories/"evidence" to the same rigourus scientific testing as billy meier did. So you can stop saying that its been debunked because it clearly still hasnt. Just because your convinced that its not real or its too complex for you to handle does NOT make it false. If your so convinced then you would be MORE then happy to put your theories/etc... to the same tests as billy did. Have you done that already? If you did then i strongly urge you to present their conclusions. Because if you have then you can officially say that this is debunked. But like most of you, you like to ignore these facts and go on adn boast about it being debunked when there is clearly no evidence to support your claims. Mere photos that is clearly not similar does not count.

As the proof of the 6 finger human. This human and the Ets are NOT the same race. According to Meiers explanation the one on the car has a acidic composition to their skin and the ETs that billy is in contact with has 5 fingers(including thumbs ofcourse) and has normal skin such as ours.

Dealing with the burnt tree. I have seen it and it CLEARLY is not the same. A fire can NEVER make a smooth hole such as the billy tree. Even a drill can never make it as smooth as that. So right there your argument is useless.

Moving to your ancients explanation. The Ets are not ancients, no one ever said they were. The Ets are just us but went through more life times then us as it clearly shows with their technology and their logical way of thinking things through. So flipping on stargate has absolutely no relevance to the billy case.

The string theory. If he truly stands by it, then he would not have a problem putting it through 1980 methods to see if it comes out clean. Im sure if this includes debunking the billy meier case, governments around the world will be more then happy to pay for your tests.

Aspie, to answer your questions about the prophecies. Billy said time and time again that he cannot identify exact timings as prophecies are subject to change depending on humans actions. Not only that but some prophecies CAN cause massive conscious disturbances and could create anarchy as very understandably. Now that comment you said that billy meier never posts his prophecies until after it happens is not true. As you read back in one of my recent posts you would see that the majority of his prophecies was published in 1958 directing to major governments in the world AND it was published in the early 1980's before most of the prophecies even come true. the book is Contact from the Pleadies By Wendelle Stevens.

easynow, regarding to your question regarding the second photo. Can you go into more details as to what are you asking? I dont fully understand it.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
reply to post by easynow

I have no idea, is as clear as I can be in response. Nor do I know how it is relevant in any case, seeing as I can't see a degree of similarity between the two pictures that would lead me to conclude that it was the same tree in both.

Come on Dude, spit it out, you'll feel better.
You seem like you are gleefully trying to get someone to say something specific so you can spring a trap or something, but if you have good evidence, it doesn't need to be "sprung", just presented. It'll stand or fall on it's own merits.

why are you avoiding both questions when they are very clear and easy to answer ?

are you scared to answer because i might spring a trap on you ?

take your own advice and spit it out ..you"ll feel better

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
zazz regarding to your model hoax. Like i said several times the model was given to him FROM MGM as a test to see if anyone can even replicate this even for a portion. No one couldnt. Billy meier did not burn the model. He still has it along with teh negatives so to say that he burned it is a blatant lie. Again with your accusations with no proof to your claim. Not only that but he openly admitted to the model AS A TEST. Make sure you read that infact ill say it again.

HE ADMITTED TO THE MGM MODEL AS USING IT AS A TEST TO SEE IF ANYONE CAN DUPLICATE ANY OF HIS PHOTOS AT ANY PORTION OF HIS PHOTOS.

Again show concrete proof that he made his videos before the model. He recieved the model in 1983 approximately and the majority of his videos was made in 1970's.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
easynow, i neither dont understand the nature of your question. Can you please reword it or give more details as to what you would like answered?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by Malcram

NO I QUOTED him. His words are in a "quote" this just shows how impossible arguing with you is. I DID NOT misquote him anywhere

Wrong. You said:

So you proved my point, your not interested in beamships (your words not mine)

Wrong, you misquoted him right there, they are not "his words" they are YOURS. What he actually said was:

I am not that impressed with the beamships, but most impressed with their teachings about spirituality and history.

Impressed and interested mean two completely different things. Clearly Indigo is deeply "interested" in the beamships seeing as he has done extensive research on them and presented a good deal of evidence regarding them. What he said was he was more impressed by the teachings than the beamships. And yes, I am quoting what you originally said, not what you edited it to after I responded to you.

I related the hardheadedness of belief systems by comparing to another belief system, and thats a 'fair' way to debate a point.

No, you made an unfair and inappropriate analogy to Islamic extremists who are known primarily for committing gross atrocities in the name of their religion and are the current western world number one "devils" - it was a literal and very clumsy and base attempt to "demonize" someone. You could not have used more loaded language if you tried - which you did. And I "just don't like that"

Stick to the evidence.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
*sigh*, does anyone even read my posts....

I already stated that he misquoted it and impressed and interested is different. Or dont tell me im banned....for speaking my mind.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

This is bizarre Easynow. I honestly don't know what you are talking about. You asked your questions and my response was "I don't know". I don't. What's not clear?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EffEcTiVe_UniT

I was too busy responding to his posts to me to read other responses, sorry.

And I do read what you say. You have a few stars from me actually

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
EffEcTiVe_UniT,

I would like to see an original first edition copy of this book from the 50's. Not a second or third edition or re-issue, an original 1950's edition. It would be amazing to see him mention 2 Iraq wars and it leading to WWIII, and all this in the 50's. Where can I get one from?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thanks for your spirited defense Malcram!

Zazzafrazz,

You previously accused me of being either Billy Meier himself or an Aryan cult member. I politely asked you to desist with the adhominems and I expect you to respect that. Any further adhominems will result in me placing you on ignore.

I said I am "most impressed" and ill add "most interested" with the spiritual teachings of Billy Meier. I never said I belong to his religion. I find you interesting, does this mean I belong to your cult?

I don't have a religion actually. I am spiritual and I enjoy reading around. I have read the Bible, the Quran, the Vedas, the Bhagvad Gita, the Guru Granth Sahib, the Buddhist Sutras, The Secret Doctrine among many others. I enjoy reading spiritual teaching and gathering knowledge of other cultures. That is a far cry from an Islamic fundamentalist you have tried to paint me as. Please no more attacks. Focus on the evidence.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Aspie i dont think billy meier did publish the prophecies in a book in 1958. He how ever did publish it later on in 1980s. In 1958 he did publish JUST the letter to all governments.

Unfortunately its very hard to locate an actual piece of paper that was proven before the majority of the prophecies other then wendelles books. I myself have seen a paper that was printed in about 1989, unfortunately i didnt think of it much at the time. But what i can do is give you a link to the prophecies in digital format. Its quite a read so you need time to go through it.

www.scribd.com...

Other then that i regret not being able to provide you original paper as it is very rare and hard to even locate other then billys copy, but im sure he holds onto that like gold.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It has come to my attention that noone has started a new Billy Meier thread today.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
All i see is fake photographs and footage, even if some of his stuff is real i have to dismiss them all purely because of the blatant fakery. The most amusing photograph is the one with a woman dressed in tin foil holding a supposed "ray gun" which looks like it was made with yogurt pots, truly laughable. In my eyes, if one of them is a fake then they all are because it is contaminated evidence.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
EffEcTiVe_UniT,

Just had a quick scan through that document but it can't be accepted as evidence of Meier's predictive ability. Even though the document says from 1958, each page has the date 11/05/2008. There is no knowing how many times this has been altered.

That's why the only way you can check if Billy is telling the truth is if you have an original version.

I had this problem with Horn ages ago. I asked him to provide predictions for the coming year. He refused, became his usual nasty self and started personal attacks.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EffEcTiVe_UniT

Ive always found it very hard to corroborate that Meiers predictions and propehecies were really prescient. I think the only way to prove this is for somebody to scan their copy of the prediction or prophecy which was published before the event was predicted or prophecised happened. Until then this evidence will remain unfalsifiable.

However, as I think Meier is legit, I am obviously inclined to believe he really did make those predictions and prophecies. It's his future prophecies of WW3 I am most interested in, because unfortunately I have been able to corroborate that such events are likely to happen going by current events.

WW3 Prophechies:

futureofmankind.co.uk...

* WW3 will begin through the assassination of a political leader of India by China which will momentarily disorient it. China will then quickly overwhelm India with a massive and swift attack marching right into its capital. It will then use India as a corridor into Europe.

* There will be a civil war in Germany, England and France. France will be burned down by its own people, England and Germany will revolt against their own states because of economic problems.

* There will be 2 civil wars in America and it will split up into 4 or 5 parts. It willl be attacked by weather weapons by China bringing about huge hurricances and Tsunamis that will rip through America. Americans will then invade Cananda.

* Russia will mount a huge wave of attacks on Turkey, on Czech republic, on Germany and much of Europe. It's main target is to destroy Germany.

* Europe will be completely destroyed

* There will be WMD going of everywhere, the whole world will be full of plague, disease, radiation, toxic chemicals and germs. 70% of the world's population will be wiped out.

* Mount Vesivus will erupt in Italy in the month of November of a year

I have emboldened the prediction for the eruption of the Volcano. This is suppose to be main starting sign that WW3 is not far. When the volcano goes off it completely destroys Rome and the Vatican and the Pope flees.
Apparently, it was not known until recent that the main volcanic activity is not happening under Vesuvius itself, but right under Rome:

Contact 136 (October 14, 1980, 23:41)

165. The severe quake around the Vesuvius will only be the beginning of a great number of similar disasters in Italy, but it should also be the starting point for further coming eruptions of the volcano, which will create further destruction in the future.

166. The threatening eruptions of the volcano, however, will indicate the fact that another world war comes within easy reach and that its destructive work will begin and be carried out, without being able to be prevented, if the political and religious unreasonableness of the Earth humans should continue.

167. For two thousand years, the Earth human being was given prophecies about these threats, but he only laughed at them, and all advice that was given was simply spoken into the wind.

168. But he must carry the consequences for more and more of his senselessness.

169. And the events in Italy should be the signs of this coming time because from this country, since ancient times, there were committed the most tremendous of earthly crimes against Earth humanity, namely through Catholicism, whereby the "Holy See", in particular, is responsible for this.

170. Already in the beginning time, when the papacy and the Vatican were founded in Rome and launched, because of this unconsciousness, the most negative place existing in Italy was selected for the residence of the Pope. From his place in Rome, where the Vatican resided, for over almost two millennia, the Pope spread murder, enslavement, exploitation, deception, and each possible crime over the terrestrial world, whereby even other worlds in the universe and in distant and foreign galaxies did not remain exempt from these infamous, murderous, and religious deadly actions because blameless extraterrestrial visitors on the Earth were thus confronted with the insanity of the religious cult of the Vatican and, therefore, Catholicism, and fell into disrepair from having acquired this delusion-faith, and after their return to their home worlds, the people living there were also infected by this delusion-faith until religious wars broke out, and that is why whole planets and enormous solar systems have been destroyed.

171. The Earth human being should consider these facts at once and recognize from them how deadly the earthly religion cults truly are.

172. And the earth person should also think about why in ancient times Italy - the most negative place - was unconsciously selected for the creation of the Vatican and why that just from there, as already often before, the mark of death for the world occurs when the volcano Vesuvius ejects its lava and distributes large disasters abroad.

173. These are the facts, and it would be worthwhile for the people of the Earth to think about them.

174. As before and as ever, however, there will be know-it-alls and cult-religious believers who will say that the Vesuvius volcano is not in or near Rome but is in the vicinity of Naples.

175. These know-it-alls, however, do not know the conditions of the interior of the Earth, much like even the responsible scientists.

176. So they do not know that the main activity of the volcano does not lie directly under it but lies directly and very deeply beneath the city of Rome, so in addition, those areas which will be shaken at the end of November will be caused partly by the magma eruption, water, and gas chambers and be caused partly by tectonic shifts.

177. This is to be said of the coming quakes in Italy, which find their beginning at the end of November of this year and which will not end for a long time.

178. But I must now depart from identifying in chronological order the events that are coming and return to this later.

179. Before further major earthquakes will follow in Italy, there are still some other important and moving things for terrestrial mankind which have to be carried out around the world.

180. Thus, the earthquake disaster in Italy will still be on the lips of the Earth humans when the next event occurs, which will deeply move millions of people.

I have corroborated all the other events as well:

China invading India:

Indian Army fears China attack by 2017

The Indian military fears a ‘Chinese aggression’ in less than a decade. A secret exercise, called ‘Divine Matrix’, by the army’s military operations directorate has visualised a war scenario with the nuclear-armed neighbour before 2017.

“A misadventure by China is very much within the realm of possibility with Beijing trying to position itself as the only power in the region. There will be no nuclear warfare but a short, swift war that could have menacing consequences for India,” said an army officer, who was part of the three-day war games that ended on Wednesday.

In the military’s assessment, based on a six-month study of various scenarios before the war games, China would rely on information warfare (IW) to bring India down on its knees before launching an offensive.

The war games saw generals raising concerns about the IW battalions of the People’s Liberation Army carrying out hacker attacks for military espionage, intelligence collection, paralysing communication systems, compromising airport security, inflicting damage on the banking system and disabling power grids. “We need to spend more on developing information warfare capability,” he said.

The war games dispelled the notion that China would take at least one season (one year) for a substantial military build-up across India’s northeastern frontiers. “The Tibetan infrastructure has been improved considerably. The PLA can now launch an assault very quickly, without any warning, the officer said.

US having a civil war and breaking up in parts:

Civil War in USA by 2009-2010

Top Russian political and economic analyst predicts civil war in America by 2009-2010:

Civil war in USA by 2012: America to become a third world country

Top American economic analyst predicts civil war in USA by 2012: He says people will murder each other over bread and water.

Let's put it this way if Meier is genuine WW3 is right around the corner within 1-2 years.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
All i see is fake photographs and footage, even if some of his stuff is real i have to dismiss them all purely because of the blatant fakery.

In my eyes, if one of them is a fake then they all are because it is contaminated evidence.

Read out those sentences out loud to yourself.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Knowing that many people will respond as you do, it would be easy for someone to introduce bogus evidence into the Meier case and "contaminate" it, as you put it, in order to discredit him.

As you say, they only really need to introduce some pieces of bogus evidence, or convince people that some of it is bogus, and many people will immediately throw the baby out with the bathwater and dismiss all the Meier evidence, as you do.

Can't you see how unreasonable that is, and how it makes you easy to manipulate?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join