It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IIG's investigation of the Billy Meier HOAX

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Why do the Plejarens place limitations on what Meier can collect as evidence? Well they have explained they are trying to prove their existence but only give enough evidence to stimulate discussion. This is why in one video they are deliberately flying their beamship in a pendular motion but providing enough evidence to show it is not a beamship. I personally think the Plejarens are experimenting with us and testing our reaction to their possible presence.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

gee not one comment from the Meierites on these pictures...

wonder why

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Thank you for replying to my posts with detailed answers whether right or wrong.
I have now looked at the case from both a believers viewpoint and a skeptics viewpoint.
I think i need to look at the evidence again, however my view at the moment tends to lean towards a skeptic. But it is everyones choice to believe what they want too without ridcule.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
what comment would you like to hear or expect?

i ee nothing wrong with this picture at all????????

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
neo2012 keep in mind that we cant make anyone believe in billy meier. All we do is present some facts. Like we said several times, this case is more on provoking some serious critical thinking, analysing surroundings and spiritual teachings. Its all we can really do.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EffEcTiVe_UniT

care to venture a guess as to how far away the ufo is from the tree branch in the foreground ?

and what's the real story about the tree top leaning up against the tractor ?

anybody know ?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Ok....tired now going to bed but , the wedding cake ufo pictures were alternately of different sized craft which was documented in the original investigation , three different sizes ranging from about 1.7 meters in diameter remote unmanned craft ( the picture you are talking about) to the largest, look, the argument you have about these pictures can be put back on you from the original documents from the 1980's, if you are going to use a photograph from the Meier case please look up the details of the photograph first before you make statements about it. This is the nature of the plausible deniability scenario, anything you can put forward and and argue can be argued back if you actually look at the documentation.

If this is indeed an object of 1.7 meters in diameter then your argument is moot.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankinmouse

the argument you have about these pictures can be put back on you

how do you even know what my argument is ?

i merely asked a question

how far away do you think the ufo is from the tree branch in the fore ground ? it's a simple question

wow ,i start asking technical questions and you sign off...very suspicious ...scared to confront the question i see

[edit on 18-4-2009 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
easynow, regarding to your question. I am not an expert in this specific area but i will try my best.

With the picture with the tree in the background and the branches in the front of the UFO my educated guess according to my opinion i would say the base of the tree would be at about...10 meters apart.

No doubt that the object IS between the 2 trees. Now the picture with the tractor i dont fully understand as to what you would like me to comment on.But ill take a guess as you wanted an answer of perception and focus.

Currently i dont have anythign conclusive to say about this photo.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
About these predictions Billy so called makes. How come we only hear about them after the fact?. The typical tactic of dodgy psychics.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

First I'd ask if you were arguing that they were the same tree in both pictures? If so, I'd have to say I disagree, at least they don't look like the same trees to me. I agree they look like the same species. So what is your point?

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I asked a valid question as a researcher if this was a spiritual belief for you, not a personal attack, and you spat back:

reply to post by zazzafrazz Nope, Adhominem. You've already lost this which is why you are resorting to personal attacks. People who have known me here for the last 5 years know I have no affiliation with Meiers organization and also know how scrutanizing I have been of it. You can go over to an old thread at Steelmark forums and watch me tear Meier and the FIGU moderators apart.
Anyway this is going to get tired very quickly you either reproduce Meiers pictures and videos using small models and strings or leave the thread. If you make a claim here it is going to be tested. Sorry but that is just science.

My post was not a personal attack, rather I am trying uncover your motive for your argument, and then here we have it, my question is answered with this clincher in your own words (so lets not claim I personally attacking now) :

In fact for me the most strongest part that has drawn me to Billy Meier is the spiritual teachings. I am not that impressed with the beamships, but most impressed with their teachings about spirituality and history. They have helped by spreading real spiritual teachings that once were being spread by the Aryans in yore. These teachings are noble, beautiful and logical and if you look over them and meditate them you will find that they do not serve anybodies interests, except your own. The Plejarens are concerned for our planet and the well being of the human race because they see us as family. To help us evolve they are giving us some knowledge of the real universal spiritual teachings and knowledge on how we can solve our problems such as racism, war and overpopulation. Billy Meier has been contacted because his spirit-form is similar to their own and as advanced, so this enables them to have contacts with him. However, as I alluded earlier, I think this is an experiment for the Plejarens to test our reactions to their possible presence. I suspect, much to the denial of Meier and FIGU, that they have contacts with others as well, but not nearly as strong as they have with Meier.

So you proved my point, your not THAT interested in beamships (your words not mine) you are interested in the teachings....so it's been like trying convince an extremist that they wont get 40 virgins when they are martyred because that is their belief system also.

You asked for a model of the crafts and I gave it to you on the negative which you didn't comment on. He tried to burn the evidence of his hoax but it was found in his barn.

his workbench UFO model photo negative
www.psychicinvestigator.com...

Easynow has given youreplicated UFO footage and proof a string/wire.

Chadwickus gave you proof the tree was burnt by fire not a clean glasslike laser beam whole with no scorching-there is fire scorching, it scould have been drilled out, and then flamed for effect. A simple carbon test could disprove this laser hole.

I wont even go on to the bin lid, the fire blanket, the forced perspective proven by photographers, you need a photographic expert to disprove it, not the other way around.
All his photos of a ray gun are of a 1 armed man with 5 fingers not a 2 armed alien with 6 fingers. (remember the bonnet of a car with the 'proof' of a imprint that had 6 fingers) but somehow you still say the gun and the photos are real. it is a PROVEN FAKE-5 fingered 1 arm man. goes against what he said they looked like.

You HAVE been GIVEN evidence time and time again, so stop asking for proof its not faked.

If you follow this concept of 'ancients' I suggest you switch on stargate atlantis if you want see a better interpretation of how 'ancients/Plajerins' would have looked as interpreted by humans, much better version by Hollywood than a crazy money grabbing Swiss in a converted fire blanket to a Kmart tracksuit.

I find a Meier thread so boring usually I dont even bother, but this to me isn't so much about debunking anything that has already been debunked, my contribution is about finding YOUR motives for pushing the a 'proof positive' concept, and that as you clearly uncovered for me is to promote your spiritual beliefs, and there it is above, I don't need to label you a believer in the teachings, you just did it yourself.
As I said, post on the religion board next time.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

So you proved my point, your not interested in beamships (your words not mine)

Oh, not very fair, you misquoted him. He did not say he was "not interested in beamships" , as you claim but:

I am not that impressed with the beamships, but most impressed with their teachings about spirituality and history.

You also said:

you are interested in the teachings....so it's been like trying convince an extremist that they wont get 40 virgins when they are martyred because that is their belief system also.

Again, very unfair, not to mention deeply unreasonable. I'm afraid I have to disagree that your intent is not personal attacks. You are determined to try to undermine his points by misrepresenting his motives. Stick to the evidence. This is blatantly ad hominem.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
i am just trying to get an idea of how far away the ufo is from the tree

it's an innocent question....could mean nothing and it could mean something significant...don't know yet

i am not saying the tree in the first picture and the tree in the second picture are the same but anythings possible...don't know yet

i was wondering about the story of how billy got the tree that is leaning up against the tractor....did he chop it down and drag over to the tractor ? did he chop it down in the woods and bring it home ? or did the Alien spaceship tow it there for him as i have heard ? what is the truth ? is all i am asking

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I don't really know what you are asking. If you have something to say I suggest you just share it with us. If you have relevant evidence, you have relevant evidence. Let's hear it.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Not FAIR..boo hoo
all I did was requote him, not misquote him, I'm sorry you dont like to face a truth.
I uncovered his motive by his own words, and that is fair as far as I'm concerned.
Besides, Im not interested in this being a competition and 'fair'

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
reply to post by easynow

I don't really know what you are asking. If you have something to say I suggest you just share it with us. If you have relevant evidence, you have relevant evidence. Let's hear it.

how can you not know what i am asking ?

i will rephrase it then...

where did the tree come from that's in the picture with the tractor ?
how did it get there ?

i don't think i can make it any clearer than that

[

[edit on 18-4-2009 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

What is your picture of the model supposed to prove? I just rewatched the Silent Revolution of Truth video the other day and it includes pictures of Billy appearing openly, with nothing to hide, in photos with a model beamship because models were made for him by Hollywood effects guys, according to his descriptions of the ships he saw and videotaped. My point is that pictures of models are not enough to prove a hoax when there are various explanations of models - which were openly admitted. You'd need more than that, such as the date of this picture compared to the date the effects guys made the models as a gift for Billy, in order to eliminate that explanation.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I have no idea, is as clear as I can be in response. Nor do I know how it is relevant in any case, seeing as I can't see a degree of similarity between the two pictures that would lead me to conclude that it was the same tree in both.

Come on Dude, spit it out, you'll feel better.
You seem like you are gleefully trying to get someone to say something specific so you can spring a trap or something, but if you have good evidence, it doesn't need to be "sprung", just presented. It'll stand or fall on it's own merits.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Aah the model, he deliberatly burnt it to hide the evidence of his UFO model on HIS workbench in HIS barn well prior to any holywood posing shots. He also DID NOT want it to come to light then made up a story his kids made it. Pfff YAWN

I'm not going to get into a debate with you as it rehashing the same thing over and over, my contribution was to uncover indigos motivation, and he kindly illustrated himself that he is a believer in the Plajeran's as a faith system more so that the beam ships.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join