It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katie Price And Peter Andre 'Spot UFO' In US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Katie Price And Peter Andre 'Spot UFO' In US

news.sky.com

12:31pm UK, Wednesday April 15, 2009

Laura Bundock, Sky News reporter

Celebrity couple Katie Price and Peter Andre have said they spotted a UFO while filming their latest TV series in the United States.
"You just wait 'til you see it. We went to Area 51 and saw these really weird lights," Price told Sky News Online.

Her husband, Australian singer Peter Andre, agreed: "What we saw was freaky whether you believe us or not. It was the most eerie thing ever."

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit: fixed title]

[edit on 15-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
this here's just my enhancement. Not a lot to see, really.

I'm not even sure if its doctored to serve as a shameless promotion.

You'd think their outfit would be better prepared to take pictures.

I have no opinion one way or another; just sharing a FYI...

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
i expect a typical reaction along the lines of-oh m'god, i never believed all the airline pilots, astronauts, police officers, politicians, scientists or normal people with nothing to gain from their claims but a strait jacket, but if a minor celebrity couple have witnessed something, well it's gotta be true.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I am not even going to type out the laugh....
This is a blatant bit of self-promotion.
Riding a sad wave.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Just how ironic would it be for proof of off world space craft to come to us via Jordan and her pop star husband....
....Will be *very* interesting to see the footage. So does that mean I have to watch one of their programmes to see it? I hope not.......

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
As a celebrity I find chrisonabike to be much more credible than those two.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Maybe they saw the craft that's picking the "reptile" Katie Price up??
www.abovetopsecret.com

Seems she is liking the ufo limelight?

[edit on 15-4-2009 by lighter78]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lighter78

I saw this news article online a few hours ago, and thought there is no way I am going to post this on ATS and have this article linked to me for all eternity.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lighter78

She's not a reptilian but if there exist any aliens made out of plastic, she would be one of them.

Fugggly!!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Robbie Williams recruits Peter Andre as UFO hunter

POP star turned UFO hunter Robbie Williams has recruited Aussie Peter Andre to help him track down alien beings.

Williams invited Andre and his reality TV star wife Katie Price, better known as Jordan, to come UFO spotting with him while they were in Los Angeles shooting an episode of their new TV show.

Thought I remembered something about Robbie coaxing this guy into UFO spotting heh.

reject, are you sure that UFO pic is from the same event, I got the idea it was just a generic photograph

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Peter Andre is definitely an alien. There's no doubt about it IMHO! How do I know? Well.... there's NO WAY he's actually an Australian. We disown him here. I'm starting to worry that Robbie has finally lost it hanging out with such a talentless git!

IRM

[edit on 15/4/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I dont believe her or him for a minute. They are publicity seeking idiots. It's all a sham to make you watch their "show" and this will not make me watch it.
Why is it when some so called celeb sees something it's all over but when a normal average person does you dont really hear of it and they are considered nuts?!

new topics

top topics

join