It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of England, Sterling and Government Treason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Many people believe that the Bank of England is a privately owned corporation. Many people believe that it’s owned by the Rothchilds.

Neither of these beliefs is true.

The truth is much worse.

www.infowars.com...

I thought this was a good article and I think its time we take back control and stop feeding these parasites.

The British Contitution group are holding a meeting in June. I really dont know if we can do anything about all this now. Do you think all is lost and Britain is just a small extension of Europe and eventually this NWO ?

www.eu-facts.org...

So many similarities with the UK and USA. Rockerfeller/Rothschild, EU/NAU, Bank of England/Federal Reserve.
How do we deter their plans??

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Have a look in often overlooked places.

You know that this cannot be stopped and it will not be stopped because there is a reason this is happening.

Ask the question who is doing this and why is it being allowed to happen when your "digging" for information etc.

I bet you have come across the answer many times but it challenges who you are and it is then overlooked.

What goes around comes around
The Devil is in the details
No pain no gain
All roads lead to Rome
Alpha and Omega
Idle minds are the devils playground
One mans trash is another mans treasure

La di Da and it goes on and on and on. People say words and they dont realise what they are meaning these days. Its all double sided coins right now that are right in front of everyone that seeks it if they open their eyes.

Cmon, who would want to have everyone dumbed down, polluted, distracted, angry, suffering, greedy, vain, lost, labelled as cattle etc etc etc ?

Government?
Rothschilds?
Aliens?

Nope.

The answer is not whats important though, it is the journey to find the answer, that is also a major part of why we are here and why this is happening.

Choice is everyones gift but that choice is being narrowed by perception. Perceptions are meant to be created by experience and how many have true perception these days??

[edit on 15-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have hardly any perception of what is happening these days. All I know is we are being screwed by someone or something and have a real need to find the answers.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Forgive me for assuming.

This is quite literally a massive thing to try and just type out. If I just type the answer you would simply shrug it off which is why the experience is more than the answer.

Basically to give you an idea of what I am on about read into the following topics to start with and you should be able to find the answer if you follow the trail with the question Why being asked constantly,

North, South, East and West Asian Union proposals

European Union History and progression

North Amercian Union proposals and Nafta trade agreement

African Union

Nato

How the banking system works

Family Dynasties

Have a look at the board members of fortune 500 companies and notice that they are all tied to each other as many are members of two or more companies. Then look at these people in searches through government postings etc. It might surprise you to find that its all the same names that pop up everywhere.

This site is a great place to give you a good start in digging with its topics. It took me over a decade to get my answer with a full understanding of it now.

I dont know where you are in the rabbit hole right now but this might give you a start or maybe you already know all this?

I dont know everything but I do know exactly why this is going on but I laughed at the answer I got back at the start but its lead me completely in a circle and now I know that my first answer was the right one. Staring in the face all along.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply and I understand the majority of it. I am coming from the same angle as you but just dont know how we can stop them. I feel helpless and dont seem to be able to get people to understand. Do we just sit back and say .."Well you wouldnt listen"

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
While the Rothschilds do not own the Bank of England, they have had Rothschild family members sit on the board of directors of the bank. That was probably because the Rothschilds "own" the federal reserve bank of england. Once again, like Mayer Rothschild sais long ago,: I want to own nothing and control everything!. Below is the link and excerpt of the federal reserve bank of england operating tree, and who's who in the business.

www.save-a-patriot.org...
Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence
Published 1976
Chart 1 reveals the linear connection between the Rothschilds and the Bank of England, and the London banking houses which ultimately control the Federal Reserve Banks through their stockholdings of bank stock and their subsidiary firms in New York. The two principal Rothschild representatives in New York, J. P. Morgan Co., and Kuhn,Loeb & Co. were the firms which set up the Jekyll Island Conference at which the Federal Reserve Act was drafted, who directed the subsequent successful campaign to have the plan enacted into law by Congress, and who purchased the controlling amounts of stock in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in 1914.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Forgive my ignorance regarding economic matters, but, in a nutshell, is that article saying that the banking situation in England is now basically the same as it is in the United States, with the Federal Reserve being independent of the government?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

That's exactly what it's saying, and I have already proven in another thread that the Rothschilds own the imf, world bank, federal reserve system, and the world conservative bank for thrid world countries, and to drive the nail on home, the Rothschilds just opened up a new bank in china and made china buy 20% stock in the bank and left the rothschilds 74% controlling interest.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's pretty unbelievable but it's true the same names pop up everywhere. Money always hangs around with money, power always hangs around with power it is human nature. The fact that they do control the IMF and the World Banks is a sad but true fact.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply. I haven't investigated much into economic conspiracies, since I don't understand the subject very well, so I mostly have to go with what others tell me for this.

On a related note, I've heard the Rothschilds control the financial area of London, a square mile of area that is somehow independent of the rest of London and has most of the financial institutions in there, probably many of the ones you listed.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yes they sure do, and even the queen of england has to have their permission to enter this realm.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

The article does not specifically answer the question as to who owns and controls the Bank of England, instead, the writer pin points it to an obscure group of Court Directors working for the Anglo/Dutch/Saudi empire as quoted:

The Court of Directors is working for the Anglo/Dutch/Saudi empire - the still-alive-and-kicking hidden hand behind the British Empire of the Victorian age

The writer fails to give us any credible information on who is running the show but instead feeds us with an ambiguous answer that is the Anglo/Dutch/Saudi empire. For the people to organise an effective assault on these SOBs we will need something tangible like a name and identity of those right on the top of the BOE food chain.

I personally think that man is Baron David de Rothschild.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

Yes they sure do, and even the queen of england has to have their permission to enter this realm.

I've no idea who the queen of england is
But anyone can buy and own property in the City and anyone can enter at will!

Indeed, even the Crown owns property in the City

www.thecrownestate.co.uk...

As for the Board of Directors of the BoE - well, I suppose anyone could be appointed to that. If they drop a big enough bung the government's way!

While officially the Governor and the two deputy governors are appointed by the crown, in reality it is the Chancellor of the Exchequer who makes the decision. Therefore, the Chancellor essentially controls seven out of the nine appointments (the governors and the four outside members) and the Bank would prefer more input in the selection of its candidates.

www.gocurrency.com...

So the problem is that the BoE is not independent enough!

Of course, no doubt the Chancellor is a reptilian and only appoints members of his tribal reticulian clan

new topics

top topics

join