It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a deep breath in, then out, then ..answer this question.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I'm doing my bit, as a small piece in the big picture, maybe you can all do your little bit, and together, we'll change whats going on with just one little thought....

Do you wish that we show up

I said YES!

Your turn.....

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieinthesky
I'm doing my bit, as a small piece in the big picture, maybe you can all do your little bit, and together, we'll change whats going on with just one little thought....

Do you wish that we show up

I said YES!

Your turn.....

Get your flame shield out. There is nothing good about to come out of this thread. This forum looks upon people such as yourself very poorly.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I've read this and said yes, but somewhere in my mind I think that lifeforms so advanced as to be able to traverse space freely would look at us as we would observe a bee's nest. There is always hope that this message is genuine, but I am more hopeful that the majority of people will stop allowing an astoundingly small group of people make the important decisions in their lives.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hopefully this will hit the TLDR threshold and people won't really care about flaming stomething they didn't read.

Some pretty crop circle pics there

Just a bunch of bored farmers...what else they gonna do out in the farm? Milk a cow for fun?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I'm up for all and any responses - am keen to see how far along humanity is ....thought this the best place to test the waters...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pieinthesky

Hi, thanks for the link, it was a nice read.
Nickx - agreed they were good images of crop circles, if you had ever been to them at ground level i strongly suspect you would have a different opinion.
Sure there are hoaxes but there are also genuine ones.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
All the usual negativity.

The OP simply added something He/She thought would help the World. The answers towards such an action is very telling.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pieinthesky

Hi, pieinthesky and visitor fans.

Here is a site, with a similar "purpose/vocation":
www.geocities.com...

Oh ! And I remembered that one too:
www.galacticdiplomacy.com...

I think it's a good idea to try various "things". B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I have answered this many times while outside staring at the night sky; however, my intention is not to ask them to arrive "tomorrow" for what is tomorrow but a time that never arrives.

The time is now so...

...YES! Come visit us NOW!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrnEydGuy
I have answered this many times while outside staring at the night sky; however, my intention is not to ask them to arrive "tomorrow" for what is tomorrow but a time that never arrives.

The time is now so...

...YES! Come visit us NOW!

I have to report that for the 1st time in my life I, along side my girlfriend, witnessed MULTIPLE UFO's on June 3rd in Hayden Idaho.

Is this a coincidence that they present themsleves THE DAY AFTER my reply here???? I am in absolute shock over this.

I saw them 5 times that night.

The first sighting came in at 11:25PM PST while watching the stars.

2 intensely bright shooting stars zipped into the sky parrallel each other, began to change course and MORPHED into these glowing boomerang shaped objects. They continued their path and zipped out of sight to the north.

15 minutes later, 2 more of these same objects flew right over our heads from the west horizon to the east. This time they were much closer together and flying in paralell again but they split away from each other momentarily and came back together as if to form a vase like shape. When they came closer together they banked to the north and disappeard.

7 minutes later at 11:50 SIX of these popped into the sky straight over head... 1 right after the other in single file. They flew in a snake like manner making s curves until the last curve it appeared as if they all flew into each other and then disappeared.

That was all until 2:15 in the morning when 9 more popped into my sky in a triangle like formation flying from due south to the north... This was the most amazing of all to me and intense as they appeared as if they were wavering or fluttering or vibrating amongst each other.

Then at about 3 am I saw ONE flying all by itself. This one was much darker in color, higher, much larger and flying more slowly then the rest. It flew from the southern horizon to the northern horizon.

The objects had the shape of a sort of boomerang or dove like shape maybe a like a manta ray but they glowed this iridescent orangeish or reddish color and had a sort of misty aura to them. I am still in shock and have vowed to catch them on camera.

Believe it or not but my first impression when I saw them was Angelic. I told my girlfriend that that is what I felt as she did not see the first sighting. She only saw the 2nd and third.

ABSOLUTELY beautiful. They flew through the sky effortlessly and appeared to be soaring as birds do from high places.

If anyone has ever seen anything like this please contact me I would love to hear about it.

top topics

join