It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush Six To Be Indicted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

The Bush Six To Be Indicted

informationclearinghouse.info

April 14, 2009 "Daily Beast" -- Spanish prosecutors will seek criminal charges against Alberto Gonzales and five high-ranking Bush administration officials for sanctioning torture at Guantánamo.

Spanish prosecutors have decided to press forward with a criminal investigation targeting former U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and five top associates over their role in the torture of five Spanish citizens held at Guantánamo, several reliable sources close to the investigation have told The Daily Beast. Their decision is expected to be announced on Tuesday before the Spanish central criminal court, the Audencia Nacional, in Madrid. But the decision is likely to raise concerns with the human-rights community on other points: They will seek to have the case referred to a different judge.

Both Washington and Madrid appear determined not to allow the pending criminal investigation to get in the way of improved relations.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Chill the Champagne. Until now, the spanish justice has shown an interesting degree of indepence towards the Bush gang. Will the principles of humanity, justice and democracy triumph over the corruption spawned by the worlds remaining superpower ? Or will the Spanish citizens soon be disillusioned by the crap value of their constitution ?

informationclearinghouse.info
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-4-2009 by ergoli]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ergoli

I will believe it when I see it.
I highly doubt he is ever going to be held accountable for anything.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ergoli

Isn't this that April fools joke? I dont need 73 more characters to ask a question.........................

top topics

join