It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 MIBs Carrying A Gray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I have seen on various media 2 MIBs, one on each side of the picture carrying/holding the gray by the hand but I simply dismiss them since it has became a common, everyday thing. It also became a sort-of pop depiction on how the media interprets MIBs and grays. Do you have the original picture? Where did it originate? Is there any truth in this?

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Unregistered]

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Unregistered]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
i've never seen the picture you mention, can you post a copy of it, perhaps?

obviously i'm not the original owner but i would like to see it.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unregistered

Is it any one of these?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola that first picture i could dismiss as a starved child but the second? looks very real and old, back in the day we couldn't dr. a pic like we can now. do you know when this second pic was taken?

[edit on 15-4-2009 by echodogene]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by echodogene

I've no idea about the picture. I just googled what was required and placed the links here.

Just trying to be helpful. I do remember another one, but that one is generally considered to be a monkey and is quite a blotchy picture, so very hard to make out

[edit on 15/4/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I could be mistaken but I think the two images you linked have been debunked here.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If you're talking about this one, it would be extremely weird, because I only saw it and saved it for the first time in my life about 20 minutes ago.

img14.imageshack.us...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by echodogene
reply to post by Daisy-Lola that first picture i could dismiss as a starved child but the second? looks very real and old, back in the day we couldn't dr. a pic like we can now. do you know when this second pic was taken?

[edit on 15-4-2009 by echodogene]

Judging by my (limited) photography experiene I'd say its from a TV show due to the framing and blocking of the people and alien in the photo.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
img14.imageshack.us...

I love the fact that they've got handcuffs on the alien! Forget stun guns, tranq-darts, nets, just a pair of standard issue police cuffs will do
I can almost hear him shouting that he would have got away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids and their dog!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

If you're talking about this one, it would be extremely weird, because I only saw it and saved it for the first time in my life about 20 minutes ago.

img14.imageshack.us...

Thats abviously a man in a costume. Look at the hands, they look human to me... and thats one big-ass alien...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola

img14.imageshack.us...

I love the fact that they've got handcuffs on the alien! Forget stun guns, tranq-darts, nets, just a pair of standard issue police cuffs will do
I can almost hear him shouting that he would have got away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids and their dog!

Haaa I was thinking the same thing. Handcuffs on an alien? Who would have thought.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Maybe they are MIB standard issue phase cuffs?
I have seen the one that resembles a child before but the one of them shaking hands is new to me.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Both of the pictures have been explained. They were mentioned on a thread just last week. U2U 'Easy Now' cos I seem to recall it was his thread or his post. He or she linked this page UFOs, ETs & Cropcircles photo album

It's a very good site for images. If you scroll down two thirds there's a series of alien pics that are rated real, false or unknown. I have to say I'm convinced the site's electronic BS detector needs new batteries. As sites go, how many have so many images in one place? Worth a bookmark any day

Can anyone debunk this one?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87c5bbff08f4.jpg[/atsimg]

Look at the date! Clearly 1942. If anyone still doubts that George Lucas is an Illuminati stooge getting us used to the NWO through Hollywood movies...look again! Wait till you see my thread on his other movies, Willow and The Land Before Time

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
your not gonna find any footage of a gray,everything that preports to be real will be faked. they are a straw man,to be seen but never proved,ghosts,myths legands of distraction. you wont catch one either given that those whom control them know the future.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by welivefortheson]

[edit on 15-4-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Look at the date! Clearly 1942. If anyone still doubts that George Lucas is an Illuminati stooge getting us used to the NWO through Hollywood movies...look again! Wait till you see my thread on his other movies, Willow and The Land Before Time

Are you serious? This is why we don't get taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Obviously it's a fake. There's no R2 unit on board!

This is one of the problems now. We have photo-software that is advancing in leaps and bounds, with the detection capability just keep marginally ahead, sometimes.

If you showed that picture to someone who didn't know Star Wars, would they recognise it as fake? If it had been a picture of a saucer instead of an X Wing, how many of you would have studied the picture more?

[edit on 16/4/09 by Daisy-Lola]

new topics

top topics

join