It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, noob here saying howdy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Hi there, new to this site...and i must say, i really love what i see here. Like REALLY!

For those that are knowledgeable about The X Files, you might remember the cigerette smoking man once had one of his stories published in Roman A Clef, under the name Raul Bloodworth. Well, say hello to raul bloodworth!

Im in my late 20's, im from Sydney, Australia. I go to University, studying IT.

And what led me to this website??? - My fascination/passionate interest in all things aliens and space...when will their existence be confirmed? When will an official public appearance take place (and with which government orchestrating it?) What will our future relationship be like with them? I would really like to know!

Anywho, just thought i would say hi

[edit on 15-4-2009 by raul bloodworth]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by raul bloodworth

Welcome aboard. There are plenty of your countrymen on here to keep you company. Good luck and try not to overwhelm yourself.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Aussie Aussie Aussie!

suuup, there r some awesome Aussies you will find on here - look out for Chadwickus he's a top bloke in the UFO forum

Good luck with the IT too... I actually dropped out of it because it was just too tempting to start working straight away...lot of demand for IT globally hey

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

i think not overwhelming myself might be difficult! so many awesome threads and forums to check out. thanks though

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

hey nick, thanks man, i will look out for him for sure. i think i might be spending most time in that forum after all! cheers re the IT too...only really just commenced, finding some of it rather tricky, its all good though...but cheers!

top topics

join