It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you believe in the paranormal?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jellyman1991

I will most certainly indulge you though i must warn you it is somewhat of a graphic story.Eleven months ago i spent six weeks in Nairobi Kenya.I was on a missions trip there to preach the gospel and deliver food water and medical supplies to the local neighborhoods with the help of a local church ministry and several of my friends.I spent two of those weeks in the worst place in Nairobi Mahatma valley.During that time i was told to deliver food to those in need and medical suuplies to a local first aid missions with my group.Anyhow on one of these days in the course of delivering medical supplies a local gang shot up our jeep as we were driving to the missions.One of our two bodyguards was shot in the head and died instantly.The other bodyguard a man who we called Issac a former child soldier jumped out of the jeep and shot and killed four of our attakers before they retreated.After that we were forced to walk to the missions.On the way there we encountered a strange woman.For starters she was completely naked except for a human skull necklace which hung between her breasts and some weird looking headdress.I would guess she was probably in her thirties.Issac immediately pulled out his gun and pointed it at this woman and started screaming at her and talking really really fast.After about a minute of this he fired two shots into the ground near her and then she started speaking gibberish and her body started convulsing and then she ''morphed'' into a hyena and ran off.I preceded to ask Issac what the heck happened and he told me she was a ''evil holy woman''.He told me she could speak with the dead and commune with the spirits of the earth and sky.He said that the skull necklace she was wearing was a babies skull.He told me that her kind eats new born babies to gain supernatural powers and that she had made that necklace from a baby she had eaten.He also told me that no man would come within 50 feet of her for fear of her husband the snake spirit.Because of this at night she would sneak into the city and rape boys and young men to satisfy her desire.He told me that hundreds of men had died over the years soon after being raped by her.If you want i could go in to more detail but it only gets worse and more graphic.The things that go on in Africa you only hear about in nightmares folktales and urban legends.Its your choice but dont say i didnt warn you.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'm very curious to hear more.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Well since we had no car it was going to be a hour to a ninety minute walk to the missions carrying the medical supplies in 100 degree heat.So I asked Issac to tell me more about the woman we had encountered.He told me that most of her kind start out pretty much the same way,marrying the snake spirit .He said that when they are very young around the age of 14 they are married to the snake spirit on one condition they must be a virgin.At this cursed event a girl is married to a snake possessed by the snake spirit and then she is raped by this snake and then the offspring of this union forever possess this girl (i assume spiritual offspring rather than natural offspring).He also told me that human and animal sacrifices are made to summon this spirit.He told me it is through this process that she gained supernatural powers and knowledge.He also said that during this event demons are summoned to possess the girl and give her more power.Apparently the snake spirit is also very jealous hence the reason all the men that are with her end up dead.He also said that because of the snake spirit she has the power to change her body into whatever form she desires at that time.He also said that she will have sexual relations with the animals to gain power and ''borrow their form''.I will have to continue the rest of this post later or i will be late for work.I will finish the rest of the story Issac told me tonight.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

So anyhow as we were walking Issac told me how this womans kind had the power to raise the dead and fill the corpse with evil spirits and use them as pets or weapons or whatever she decided.He also said that she even had a form of ''mind reading'' what we would call telepathy and that one day she would even have the power to controll the world around her using her imagination.I am not entirely sure how that would work though.He told me that his mother had been the same as the woman we had encountered in that she also had been a ''evil holy woman''.And that was the only reason he had recognized her for what she was.He also told me that her kind are practicaly immortal that they can live for hundreds even thousands of years and time will not effect them as in they wont die of old age.Thats pretty much everything Issac told me.Though it was a bit more detailed when he told me the story.I basically gave you the overview because if i told you everything Issac told me im pretty sure the mods would remove my post.If you have any questions feel free to ask.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Is that the only paranormal experience you have had with this sort of thing?
The story sounds bizarre, It must of scared you to see this women change into an animal.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No i have had many experiences of this nature many times unfortunately.I have had many experiences with demons and spirits in places like Panama,Peru and Guatamala.Demons are not fun to deal with in fact when i was in Panama i encountered a demon possessed man who almost killed me and several others.I cant say that i was terrified when the woman in Africa turned into a hyena i was more shocked speechless and awed than anything.It changed my perspective of the world though.Africa has this mysterious power to change you inside and out it will take your preconceptions and turn them in on themselves.Africa is truly one of the most beautiful places on Gods earth.If you ever get a chance to go to Africa dont pass it up you will never ever regret going.It will change your life forever and believe me when i say it will rock your world.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Have you experienced anything supernatural outside of Africa?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Yes i have.In Peru and Panama i encountered demons almost every other day or few days.In Guatamala i saw the spirit/ghost of a dead man but then again maybe i was just seeing things i dont really know.I have seen countless other strange and bizarre things over the past few years.Feel free to ask questions.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What is your most recent experience with the paranormal?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Having to actually spend time with my girlfriends mom that in itself is a agonizing paranormal supernatural experience.But no seriously Africa was my latest paranormal experience.Because of the economy i havent been able to travel around as much i would like but i am going to India for four weeks in October so that ought to be interesting.I hear India is a pretty supernatural and superstious country so i will most likely come back with some interesting stories.You never know where the road that is life might take you but one things for sure it will be an adventure.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by I Want To Believe]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What is your first encounter with the paranormal?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Hmm my first encounter with the paranormal?Well when i was little i used to spend the night over at my sisters house and believe it or not she lived in a honest to God real haunted house.Some pretty strange things happened there but it was both scary and exciting.I dont know why my sister chose to live there but my sister is weird that way.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I once lived in a haunted house which was next to a graveyard and at night i could see see- through shadows going to and from my bedroom, we also heard foot steps upstairs when everyone was sitting in the living room downstairs, and also we heard foot steps on the stairs, my father said it was only water pipes that made the noise but it seemed to happen too often for water pipes to make the noises , I couldn't sleep in my bedroom because i was too terrified to, My family experienced many strange things in that house, If you have any questions feel free to ask.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by jellyman1991]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join