It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I Used to Be Albert Einstein

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bharata
That is strange I am you , you are me, we all are each other and everything. Have I got the meaning of this yet? or can some one point me in the right direction.

I have slowly come to accept this thinking, yes you are me and I am you. How could it be any different really? How in a Universe such as ours, so amazing, so beautiful, so aware could you be from a different source to me. We cant we are from the same source and I find that fact so amazing it just blows my mind with a feeling of oneness. so hey you are as much Albert Einstein as the OP !!! ( in my opinion...I feel like I have to keep putting that in as a disclaimer !!)

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hmm that kinda makes me think the whole universe is similar to our galaxy. Im sure there is endless species of beings , but i think there would be many human like species. We're all formed from the same star dust.. All the oceans have the same properties.. somehow we are all linked . Maybe whoever put us here created us in his own image.

I don't see us as an experiment. I see us as being put here deliberately.
If we were to do such an exercise i don't think we would fool around with weird creations would we ? Why create something that you don't understand ? It could all go wrong. Humans were always going to organize themselves , and form groups and families and cities. We're too perfect to be an experiment..

That's just a thought , i am sure there are plenty of unique beings out there.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by bharata
That is strange I am you , you are me, we all are each other and everything. Have I got the meaning of this yet? or can some one point me in the right direction.

I have slowly come to accept this thinking, yes you are me and I am you. How could it be any different really? How in a Universe such as ours, so amazing, so beautiful, so aware could you be from a different source to me. We cant we are from the same source and I find that fact so amazing it just blows my mind with a feeling of oneness. so hey you are as much Albert Einstein as the OP !!! ( in my opinion...I feel like I have to keep putting that in as a disclaimer !!)

You my friend, are a brilliant human being. I believe realizing that is exactly what Buddha learned.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ever try just being content with who you were born as?

I never understood the need to connect ones life to someone important or famous in order to make that life valid and significant.

Even if what you claim is true...forget about it. It doesn't matter.
Just make your life the special one, and leave the past where it belongs.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Any Psychologists here to put a name on this condition?
My mate does psychology and there is a name for it and its been proven to commonly exist in people who claim they are the famous dead re-incarnate. It's brought upon a person when they feel worthless or unsuccessful, they make their own fantasies to feel special, start finding vague evidence and similarities and eventually beleive themselves.
Its kinda like how you never see a celebrity walking around saying "I am Charlie Chaplan! i must be cause he inspired me and i'm so much like him!".

If someone inspired your family like was said in this thread in relation to Albert Einstein I'd imagine you'd love to be just like him. Thats common, I wish i was as hardcore as the lead singer of MUSE and sometimes wish i was him, rocking out on stage.

And obcourse were let back to the basic arguement against re-incarnation;
"How does the earth's population literally INCREASE in huge ammounts if theres a definate number of souls floating around out there?"

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by MrGummyPants
My mate does psychology and there is a name for it and its been proven to commonly exist in people who claim they are the famous dead re-incarnate. It's brought upon a person when they feel worthless or unsuccessful, they make their own fantasies to feel special, start finding vague evidence and similarities and eventually beleive themselves.

So, how does that apply when, like in my case, I would swear on my mother's grave that I was, in a previous life, a child gassed in a concentration camp?

And obcourse were let back to the basic arguement against re-incarnation;
"How does the earth's population literally INCREASE in huge ammounts if theres a definate number of souls floating around out there?"

You're thinking too small. If souls are only on planet Earth, you'd have a point, but there's perhaps a few more planets in the universe too.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 19/4/09 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
the math doesn't add up with reincarnation. you are more likley to be a new soul than a recycled one.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I do like the idea of being the incarnate of an alien.
But how often do people claim they were an alien in a past life?
I sure would if i was, think of the infomation i could pass on? Knowledge picked up in my past life. Gotta be some way to tap into that! Maybe point out the start system i was from on an astral chart? Name the planet? Something nice and simple..

Oh and the gassed child comment, yeah i can see how my logic would stuff up there but to be honest mate, your notice very few people do actually claim to be "gassed children" or anything less then famous/royalty.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Reincarnation, such a fickle thing it is. Personally speaking I doubt I was anyone famous in a past life. Most likely I was someone who pissed someone else off and got shot or stabbed for my troubles... Ahh the good old times.
Honestly though, I have once and only once ever visited a place that I knew more about than I rightly should. It felt almost natural to walk about there, and not just because I was walking around there either... though it's possible that that might have contributed to it in some way... but it felt like I knew where everything was or rather where they should have been. But again, it didn't feel like I was some important person walking down the street, expecting everyone to bow down before me and grovel... though admittedly that would have been very cool. Nope, more likely I was, as I said above, some nobody who just so happened to piss someone off at the wrong time and got my butt handed to me for it.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Reincarnation has been proven scientifically based on the law of conservation of energy: energy can not be created or destroyed, although it can change form, the law of conservation of consciousness: consciousness can not be created or destroyed, although it can be transferred, the law of information: information can be created, but not destroyed, although it can be transferred, and the theory of luck which begins with one's karma. Those who say that "the math doesn't add up" in relationship to the number of humans currently on Earth are not taking into consideration animals and extraterrestrial life. The ETernal soul is definitely not restricted to Earth-bound humans, and once one 'reaches the level of human', they can certainly return as animals.

For anyone to be taken seriously while claiming that they were Albert Einstein reincarnated, he would have to produce some most serious 'beyond Einstein' science! Besides (1) discovering Einstein's unsolved unified field theory, he would have to (2) discover the theory of everything which may not be quite the same thing as the unified field theory. This 'reincarnated Einstein' would also have to (3) provide some new 'coincidental' insight on his birth as Einstein and his rebirth, as well as (4) provide some serious, perhaps CLASSIFIED INFORMATION on activities of the physicist that are not publicly known*. Of course, since we're discussing the science of reincarnation, this person would have to (5) discover the scientific theory & principles of reincarnation. He would also have to (6) provide the 'soul thread' of who he was before being Einstein. For a theory to be 'proven', there must be more than one example of the 'experiment'. Einstein would return and (7) identify those reincarnations closest to him: his first wife Mileva Maric Einstein, his second wife Elsa Einstein, Marilyn Monroe reincarnated (*they had an affair), his closest political ally Franklin Roosevelt, his arch nemesis Fuhrer Adolph Hitler, and other prominent celebrities of his day 'returning' today. Besides being a scientist, Einstein was an accomplished musician (violin & piano) and (8) would have to demonstrate the 'next level' of musicianship in this life. Einstein also had his social, political, and even religious 'missions'. There would have to be (9) a clear continuation of those missions in this lifetime.

Besides the above stated 9 Requirements of Albert Einstein Reincarnated, others may know of some more? Please feel free to contribute. The real Albert Einstein Reincarnated needs to be put to the test!

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

To view the correct unified field theory and theory of everything, see Identifing 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) or 6_4 at: exep.jpl.nasa.gov...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Brad Watson]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I would love to know who I was in some previous lives! I'm not going to say that I don't believe you. I think it's possible. Everyone that has been famous at one time or another has had to have lived previous lives. If you want to believe that you are Einstien then go for it. Who are we to say your not!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
My MOm told me that we are all really from the same source and that in a sense when we tap into the characters of past people it is always true to some degree. From the first speck of space dust we have been moving forward together for millions of lives to be who we are now. There is a collective consciousness stream which means that yes you and everyone else that thinks they were Einstein are.

She was also the first person back in the day to coin the phrase "Why is it whever someone has a past life regression they are always Cleopatra or King Tut?, where there not any average people in history?"

Chances are if you are an average person in this life, it has been so for a very very long time. Each life is a return to the lessons not learned in the last, a progression of sorts.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I do think there's quite a lot of evidence to suggest that reincanation does happen at least sometimes. There was a fascinating BBC documentary about a child born in India who remembered running a TV shop in a distant town, and being shot. He was so insistent about it that his family took him to the town. He found the shop and then what had been his family, identifying himself to his widow, who was really freaked.

There are plenty examples like this.

But to think you're Albert... well, maybe. But your posts don't make me think he's come back the full shilling.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hello Donnie -

There is only one way to be absolutely sure that you were A. Einstein in a past life. We must have a cross section of your brain to analyze. But hey! You're in luck! Einstein left his brain to science for comparison. This shouldn't take long. Ready? Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!

Donnie?.....................Donnie?........................You OK buddy?

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Op change hairdresser if have your hair that ugly it might help

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Interesting. But doesn't lots of people claim they are Einstein's reincarnation?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It's Weird I keep thinking maybe Einstein has same thoughts as me for many factors as he was Dyslexic, A pacifist & he had Asperger's syndrome. Einstein was a deep abstract thinker like myself, Einstein loved: Philosophy the great understanding, Nature, Simplicity, Music, Problems to solve, Science/Physics, Math, Patterns, Space, Art Hobbies & so on.

I enjoy every single one of these topics. I have also thought of the same thoughts Einstein did, I just explained them in a different way I was shocked believe me so I started thinking.

One day I decided to look up Einstein & that's when I realized we had the same ideas on humanity. I'm not try to gloat saying that "I'm the same smarts as Einstein." I'm very curious & fascinated by particular things When I'm interested in a topic I start to learn it, for instance i started getting intrigued by computers, so I stripped old computers apart & taught myself just an example. So I got to self studies on human behavior & this is one of the results I came up with on similarity.

A certain amount of journeys are in front of each of us but we can pick only one. Due to having, what you have in the area you were raised in including the people you meet. I have tested to the point of belief, that there are many paths through life leading to similar thoughts & aspects from those paths an understanding of certain journeys. a reply to: Donnie Darko

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I had a memory of being a miner during the California gold rush. I had a tiny shack next to a creek. I was walking out the the creek to pan some gold. Just a snippet.

Was it me? No, I was just seeing a past memory. I don't believe "we" stay "us" when we die. I've said it before:

Imagine a bucket of water. Take a cup, dip it into the water. That cup, and the water in it is now you. When you die, you essentially are pouring the water back into the bucket to mix around with all the other water.

From my experience, when people have "past life memories" they aren't remembering a THEIR own memories, they're remembering THE memories.

And just like how a fractal or a hologram contains all the information of the whole, our consciousnesses are like that. If you take a hologram of an apple, cut a tiny part out of it and resize it, you still have an apple.

The same with us. Inside of us we have all the memories and experiences of everything that is/was/and could be. When we latch onto one memory of a person, it then become easier for us to remember more memories that are related. This can cause someone to mistakenly believe they themselves WERE that person.
edit on 9-1-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hey if you wanna be the reincarnation of a guy who had an affair and eventually married his cousin, then go on with your bad-self I reckon.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
OP, I worry for you. You are at a precarious age. You should be LIVING life, not over-thinking esoteric and paranormal ideas. This is a time when mental health issues may present themselves. I dearly hope there are people IRL who care about you and are paying attention.

Even if you were AE..so what? You're not now. Please, please reconcile yourself with this reality.
edit on 1/9/2016 by HoldMyBeer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join