It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I Used to Be Albert Einstein

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I am on the fence about whether we come back or not - goes against my Christian beliefs, but really, who knows? My beliefs have developed over time.

The Christian belief at one time was of reincarnation. Then too many poor people were not tithing to the church and said they would do it in there next life and the church then sold them on the one life ideal.

It was about money. The original Christians are not what you see today, the church sold Christ out for power and money. The Romans weren't stupid, they were savvy.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I am on the fence about whether we come back or not - goes against my Christian beliefs, but really, who knows? My beliefs have developed over time.

The Christian belief at one time was of reincarnation. Then too many poor people were not tithing to the church and said they would do it in there next life and the church then sold them on the one life ideal.

It was about money. The original Christians are not what you see today, the church sold Christ out for power and money. The Romans weren't stupid, they were savvy.

That is very interesting. I was not aware of this. I will have to look into it more. Thanks for sharing that bit of information.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I don't know whether or not you used to be Albert Einstein in a previous life, but there is a way of finding out.

Details of everything that's ever happened are stored in the Akashic Records in a higher dimension.

There are plenty of Akashic Counselors around who are trained to access your personal Akashic details. A Google search will find them, and there have been some good ones on eBay.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
That's really got to be discouraging.

To continually be reincarnated into a human being time after time? Blah. I'd much rather be a whale, or maybe a bird. Actually I'd rather be off of this planet entirely, but maybe we can't be reincarnated into someone that we have no idea of which exists? I dunno, but I'm pretty sure this universe is teeming with life ... funny how no one ever says, "I was a Rudirtklian on the planet Xsentqonix."

I would think that reincarnation would work much like evolution in that when you "move on" to the next life, you either progress or degress as a life form, determined by your actions in a previous life. It's surprising that Einstein degressed into another human being that was impaled early in his next life.

So much for good deeds, huh?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Your not fully understanding reincarnation. It is not about good deeds or bad deeds it is about having every experience this physical life has to offer the soul.

This is not a contest of being a good Samaritan. This is school for the soul. We are here to learn everything in mankind's existence before we move to the next vibrational energy. Dont let religious dogma be your guide.

This is not the wheel of Karma. It is not linear either, it is a puzzle to be completed.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tallsorts

I don't know whether or not you used to be Albert Einstein in a previous life, but there is a way of finding out.

Details of everything that's ever happened are stored in the Akashic Records in a higher dimension.

There are plenty of Akashic Counselors around who are trained to access your personal Akashic details. A Google search will find them, and there have been some good ones on eBay.

Interesting. I'll check that out.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
reply to post by tyranny22

Your not fully understanding reincarnation. It is not about good deeds or bad deeds it is about having every experience this physical life has to offer the soul.

This is not a contest of being a good Samaritan. This is school for the soul. We are here to learn everything in mankind's existence before we move to the next vibrational energy. Dont let religious dogma be your guide.

This is not the wheel of Karma. It is not linear either, it is a puzzle to be completed.

Very true.

I also think my teenage life in the '80s was a sacrifice ... one many people end up making ... to give their life to restore the laws of the Universe.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
everything you said, could be basically put towards any other person on ats, its just like that movie, 23, all you have to do is look for similaritys and they'll come up everysingle time,

try it

do it with saaaayyyyyyyyyyy... buddha, i bet you can connect the dots on that one

sorry dude

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Wow. Just Wow.

Another great story by Donnie Darko. You truly have a unique brain , but i am not convinced. You always have a weird theory on everything!

What are the chances of you being Albert ? 1 in 5 billion. If you like those odds go ahead and think like that . The story of Albert is one that many people wish and want to relate to. He was a bad student (Who wasnt).

Move on to the next theory Darko

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Don't forget Jim Morrison. I'm pretty sure most of us have believed we are the reincarnation of Jim Morrison at one point or later in their lives. Or maybe just me.

I've never believed I was the reincarnation of Jim Morrison! Morrison et alhadn't even released 'Waiting for the Sun' when I was born which would have made reincarnation pretty difficult.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well top marks for the amount of replies so far, I am no good at maths but what is the probability if reincarnation is real that you used to be Albert Einstein?

Second question which the worlds population growing at an exponential rate where do all these souls come from?

If you start off as a microbe then progress this would explain the increase in human beings over time.

If souls come from else where in the universe then why do people not recall their past life on Zeta 1001101221? (made up dont flame me).

If souls are created, how?

What happens at the end of the universe ( if there will be one) to all the souls. Do they get a crappy message like in old 80s video game " Game Over" or if they complete the journey "Congratulations" and then start from level one again.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bharata
Second question which the worlds population growing at an exponential rate where do all these souls come from?

If you start off as a microbe then progress this would explain the increase in human beings over time.

If souls come from else where in the universe then why do people not recall their past life on Zeta 1001101221? (made up dont flame me).

well Ive heard that this is exactly what is happening, that souls from other Worlds are coming down here to "help" and the like. Plenty of people remember a life on another planet, there is a thread on it some where at the moment. So people do remember a life on Zeta 101 or whatever it is !!

I dont but I have friends that do. I believe them as well because they are so passionate about it that it seems true on some level.

Theory is we are in an era of mass change and these "starseeds" (souls from other worlds) have come down to aid the planet into its ascension along with its earth spirits. Theres all sorts of theories on this, one being that there are only 144,000 (? I think) actual original Earth souls but Im not so sure about that.

Also we have the theory that some of us are soul matrixes, not souls at all but just generated energies to make up the numbers . When these soul matrixes die they just re unite with the one source but as soul matrix energy...all just theories...then of course we have the hybrids...a mix of human and alien DNA...whos soul do they have??? Mmmm complicated stuff!

Not sure where Albert Einstein fits in and past life memories, but he would sure be a handy soul to have around at the moment do doubt about that.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

If these souls are real , how come me nor you realize we have someone elses soul inside of us ? Surely one would know a past life or something about the previous soul owner? I am myself . I have never felt like someone else.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
For the time being, I don't believe in re-incarnation but if I am wrong, and you were indeed Einstein, please study his work, physics, science of whatever sorts, and pick up where he left off.
I'd be most curious.
Apparently he got the speed of light wrong. And a few other minor things

Seriously, with all that's been discovered since and a mind that powerful and rare, I'd like to see what's next.

P.S. I think I was his pet rat.....I remember being teleported to a parallel universe.....can you help me understand what exactly happened there?
I arrived in pieces and my eyeball was relocated onto one of my butt cheeks.....it was a crappy way to go.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl
reply to post by Mr Green

If these souls are real , how come me nor you realize we have someone elses soul inside of us ? Surely one would know a past life or something about the previous soul owner? I am myself . I have never felt like someone else.

No , we dont have anothers soul inside us. One body can only have one soul. I see us as a soul within a body not a body with a soul...we are soul first. A soul, your soul is eternal it just has different lives which some remember , some dont, but never would two souls occupy one body. The body dies the soul does not.

There are cases of walk ins and possessions but thats not what we are talking about here, plus even in these cases you still have one soul per body.

With the spirit (soul) its best to see it as the eternal energy of you, the body is a vessel and nothing more in my opinion.

I used to struggle with this alien soul thing, but now I do not. The source made the entire Universe and all its souls whether they be human or alien, all souls are able to re incarnate any where in that Universe...in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What if we are all actually the same soul?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

If we were all the same soul then how could you be Einstein? Wouldn't we all be Albert Einstein? I dont know man...your either part of the one or your Einstein you cant have both. Its not fair. :shk:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
^Well dude, how can I put it? Me and Einstein I think come from the same bit of energy. But really, all consciousness is part of the same whole, and ultimately follows the same plan.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That is strange I am you , you are me, we all are each other and everything. Have I got the meaning of this yet? or can some one point me in the right direction.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
What if we are all actually the same soul?

Well technically we are the same soul I guess. We all came from the one source and all will return to the one source eventually so you are as much a part of Albert Einstein as me in a way. Everything came from one and all must and will return to one, in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join