It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I Used to Be Albert Einstein

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Since breaking from my Catholic faith at the age of 13, 6 years ago, I have come to think reincarnation is the most likely thing that happens when we die.

Two lives ago, I believe, I was Albert Einstein. I died in 1955, came back in 1970, died again as a teen in 1988 from impalement, and incarnated into my present life in 1990.

The reasons I believe this are numerous. One criticism of the idea of Reincarnation is that everyone claims to have been a famous person. It's always I was Da Vinci, I was Napoleon. Rarely is it I was a yeoman farmer, or I was a peasant maiden.

However, in my case, I do believe me and Einstein have the same soul in a different time period. Why?

First of all, in a dream communication, Albert Einstein gave my grandmother the inspiration for her work in the hippie movement. In return, she has inspired me in my work.

Secondly, from what I've read about Albert Einstein, I think VERY much like he did. Not to kiss my own ass I mean, but I am EXTREMELY spatially aware, and I always do thought experiments in my mind just like him.

I'm also fundamentally pacifist in almost all cases, like him, and I believe the Universe is proof of intelligent design in itself, even though I believe in no faith.

I do have a knack for Judaism, and Einstein was Jewish, maybe that could explain why. Einstein supported the creation of Israel, but I think he would be very upset with their direction today, like I am.

Like Einstein probably did, I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome, which makes me seem to sometimes be cold, but like Einstein, I care very much about humanity, ironically considering how much of a "loner" I am.

If you have any questions, shoot me with them.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

That can't be true. I was Albert Einstein in another life and also Nikola Tesla in a parallel universe. One of us is telling fibs! However as a child, I always wanted to be Evel Knievel or the Six Million Dollar Man!

We can't have everything. I guess I'll have to settle with being a genius

IRM

[edit on 15/4/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Hey I thought I was Albert in my past life. Well at least we have the same birthday. That should count for something shouldn't it? My hair isn't frizzy enough though. I did however loose the german accent. Oh well.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Ive been told I was Alexander the Great. but cmon... in all chances...we were more then likely peasants or farmers. the chances of being someone of historical importance are very - very slim.

I dont believe in reincarnation, although genetic memory is plausible in my opinion.

maybe that wasnt all he gave your grandmother

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Hi Donnie

Well who am I to say you are not this brilliant scientist, only you truely know the truth. One thing I will say is that it is strange that people always seem to think they are the past life of such famous people as this.

Im very struck by the people that speak of past lives in say Irish villages, there is a very famous case of this I read the book but now cant remember its name. The lady had memories of this Irish village, her family, the house and everything. It was so strong with her she spent her entire life researching it. In the end she found the street, house and family she had such vivid past life memories of. The family she found now see her as a past family member as her story matched up so much, she to me gave much needed credability in this field.

So seriously, are you of scientific mind in any way? Do you get glimpses of great theories? I bet it feels wierd knowing "your" brain is pickeled in a lab some where

Even if you are/were him what use is this to you in this life, unless youve got his brilliant brain Id forget it and seek out what it is youve come down this time to be/learn.

Maybe you just see him as a great historical figure and he inspires you in some way. Then again of course you could have been him. But your not now so just enjoy who you are NOW.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Why is that everyone assumes they were someone historically famous in a "past life"? I don't know how many Joan of Arc's and Abe Lincoln's i've met, seeing as their the most common. I've also ran into many Albert Einstein's, but no body ever says they were just some regular person who either died of old age, ravaged to death by an animal while picking berries, or anything of that sort. Maybe it's because people feel so unimportant in their current lives that by telling themselves they were someone important in a past life, they can sleep better at night. "If only I were still Henry VIII in this life, my boss at work would have been beheaded, but lucky for him that life has passed!" I also love it when someone says they are the reincarnation of someone who is still alive.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Sounds to me like you might have alot in common with him but its a stretch to think you were him.Delusions of grandeur perhaps?hmmm
Its funny i always have flashbacks of being in maybe the 19th century visiting what i think might be a brothel.Its a very brief glimpse and very unspectacular.
True story

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Id love to be able to have real strong past life memories but it seems my awarness in that area has been well and truely switched off. I used to have glimpses of Scottish Highlands in old barns ,cooking outside and people being merry around me, the celtic music always would trigger these distant memories but now they are gone.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Since breaking from my Catholic faith at the age of 13, 6 years ago, I have come to think reincarnation is the most likely thing that happens when we die.

Two lives ago, I believe, I was Albert Einstein. I died in 1955, came back in 1970, died again as a teen in 1988 from impalement, and incarnated into my present life in 1990.

The reasons I believe this are numerous. One criticism of the idea of Reincarnation is that everyone claims to have been a famous person. It's always I was Da Vinci, I was Napoleon. Rarely is it I was a yeoman farmer, or I was a peasant maiden.

However, in my case, I do believe me and Einstein have the same soul in a different time period. Why?

First of all, in a dream communication, Albert Einstein gave my grandmother the inspiration for her work in the hippie movement. In return, she has inspired me in my work.

Secondly, from what I've read about Albert Einstein, I think VERY much like he did. Not to kiss my own ass I mean, but I am EXTREMELY spatially aware, and I always do thought experiments in my mind just like him.

I'm also fundamentally pacifist in almost all cases, like him, and I believe the Universe is proof of intelligent design in itself, even though I believe in no faith.

I do have a knack for Judaism, and Einstein was Jewish, maybe that could explain why. Einstein supported the creation of Israel, but I think he would be very upset with their direction today, like I am.

Like Einstein probably did, I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome, which makes me seem to sometimes be cold, but like Einstein, I care very much about humanity, ironically considering how much of a "loner" I am.

If you have any questions, shoot me with them.

It's easy to point out similarities, especially after studying something. What I find more important is what is not similar.

What I see that is not similar, is that Einstein never gathered a bunch of people around to tell them how he was something great in a past life, I believe because he wasn't unimpressed with his current life.

Perhaps some greater thought on your part may find that your perhaps just narcissistic and your fascinated with a brilliant man.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Well I guess one way to know if you are right or not is the day that MIBs triangulate your IP address and kidnap you, then enlist you in their mind control experiments and use your exceptionally brilliant mind to help them design weapons and the like.

So....watch you back dude but they will get you eventually!

I guess we won't be hearing from you much on ATS after that happens though.....

Enjoy your life while you still have control over it then!!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

lol yeah they'll kidnap and torture him to find out how he knew cats and dogs were created by aliens

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I think you are more likely the reincarnation of Jedimiller rather than Albert Einstein but that's just me. Out of curiosity, why isn't this in BTS?

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Karlhungis]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

PMSL

Too funny man...

The souls of old ATS members are attaching themselves to new ones

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Don't forget Jim Morrison. I'm pretty sure most of us have believed we are the reincarnation of Jim Morrison at one point or later in their lives. Or maybe just me.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I am Belial.... i have ruled this place for 2000+ years, since you turned your back on my creators son.

I am in all of you and i am the universe.....

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
I do have a knack for Judaism, and Einstein was Jewish, maybe that could explain why.

I have to ask. How does one have a "knack" for Judaism? I don't think it's like juggling or raising chinchillas. Even if you can kvetch like a mamzer ben ha-nidoh.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I think you are more likely the reincarnation of Jedimiller rather than Albert Einstein but that's just me?

PMSL! That is the funniest thing I have read on here in ages Karlhungis! I think that you may be right!

IRM

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I think you are more likely the reincarnation of Jedimiller rather than Albert Einstein but that's just me.

jedimiller an ATS tinhat legend! Go to this thread: jedimiller dating history The post after his is a riot! Ole Jedi used to warp my brain when I read his posts. I would think my God here lies some kind of obtuse madness.

On topic: I do believe it takes at least a generation to reincarnate. Most of the time its more because we tend to finish our last journey on the other side helping family with there journey.

Anyway I am the reincarnation of Joe Lutz he was a Janitor in Nebraska. He never did anything except play a mean game of solitaire and had some dogs and cats. He liked macaroni and cheese and that's about it. /jk

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Eh maybe so. But I seriously doubt it. I'm not seeing the connection here on ATS.

I am on the fence about whether we come back or not - goes against my Christian beliefs, but really, who knows? My beliefs have developed over time.

But really, deep down, I know I am Cleopatra reincarnated.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Im the reincarnate of Jimi Hendrix, Why? Because I play the guitar good... and I take psychodelic substances... and I have long hair... and Im a original!!! We must be reincarnates. WE MUST BE!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join