It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Dog Dirt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
When I was a child, during the long hot summers, I have a great many recollections of this strange occurance, which I think I'll refer to as WDS, so as not to offend the mods.

It recently came up in discussion with some friends of mine, and we were trying to work what caused this strange phenomenom, and why do we not see it around now?

Although this may seem a strange topic and maybe a little light hearted, I would still like some ideas as to how this strange stool came in to existence, and where it may have gone to.

You may be from a land far from me and have no idea what I'm on a about, but if you do then let me know.

The search is on....for...WDS...!!

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Kano]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
What in the world are you talking about?:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
First, I can't believe someone actually thinks about something like that never mind would post it lol. Second, since a lot more dog feces clean up laws have been passed you won't find all over the place like the good ole days. I've seen hardened white dog feces I's gather to say it's a combination of being old, dry and maybe mold has a factor. But why would I even want to think about that? Foul just foul...

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
WDS is a plot by the NWO to create K9 based WMDs

Was there corn in the WDS?

Was it white corn?

Was the dog a racist?

Did it eat white paint?

What the hell is wrong with your dog kid?

WSJMD

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I used to see WDS all the time when I was a kid in the 80s best thing about it was if you kicked it it just disintergrated lmao wonder what ever happed to WDS-- i think this would be better in chit chat though

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
wait

what?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Why the hell does this thread exist?...but anyway, My backyard is full of WDS.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
....I have been a student of the extinct WDS phenomena for some time. What I beleive happened to this once very common substance is that people stopped buying the cheap all filler cereal based dog foods, the "end product" dried out to a product much like plaster. It was nice and convenient, not sticky or stinky at all, but it is all but extinct with the invention of modern healthy dog food.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yes, but does this give the reasoning for the complete non-existence of this substance now????

TekNo88, what do you feed your dogs? You're best getting some good shots of those quick, just think, future posters in years to come, will ponder on this strange myth, and it will be your photos that prove its existence.....well done and keep up the good work, now go take them photos..!!

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
Yes, but does this give the reasoning for the complete non-existence of this substance now????

TekNo88, what do you feed your dogs? You're best getting some good shots of those quick, just think, future posters in years to come, will ponder on this strange myth, and it will be your photos that prove its existence.....well done and keep up the good work, now go take them photos..!!

yo, your takin this "sh!t" way too seriously...its dog poo...... get over it

or maybe you should eat some

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
how come you can say # in the subject but not in the post itself???

anyways, my thoughts are this... this topic belongs on BTS, not ATS.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
this is by far the weirdest and the most #ed up post EVER! but, i'll answer u anyway.....
white dog # is just really dried dog #. that's all......
there, now that u have ur answer, go back to ur little fetish land. i don't get my jollies on by looking at whtie dog # on the ground

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I have 4 dogs and the only way they pup is white, is when one of them eats my childrens underware.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean !

When I was a kid, I would always see white dog turds on the grass, but its rare to see one now. I wonder if you can get them on Ebay

The first time I can across one, I was about 4 and thought it was a piece of chalk. I picked it up and tried to draw with it, until my mom saw what I was doing, made me throw it away and scrubbed my hands until they were red.

Feck knows why we don't get as much now, although KayEm's dog did one last week. (Although I think it's because the little bastard ate all the banana chips).

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
this subject actually got me quite curious because I too have noticed a distinct lack of white dog poo around lately, and I think I may have found the answer to this mystery

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

"Natural dog poo - and cat poo for that matter - is mostly white powdered bone, about one third the volume of the artificial stuff," says vet Tom Lonsdale, one of the members of the Canine Health Census, a group of vets and dog lovers who are campaigning for good health in domestic pets. "The foul excrement on the soles of our shoes is indigestible cereal and bacteria, the end product of unnatural feeding. Dogs deserve pity not blame for the modern way they are fed.

so now you know

if you want to see white dog poo, give your dog a bone.

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by pantha]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've Seen G(reen)DS, which the dog then ate. But ah WDS yes, it's be awhile it's like the coc aine of dog turds.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Oh Yeah my dogs are always eating poo. Which they then
and eat again.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Lol drawing with wds
wds is the coc aine of d turds lol

yea i have not seen a wds in years.

give the dog a bone this is some funny #

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   
never mind dogs eating their own poo, someone I know had a friend who as a young child, of about 7 , liked nothing better than to munch down on a nice crumbly white dog turd
I dread to think what sort of parasites he ended up with.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I last saw a white dog jobbie in 1994. I always assumed that they were just sun bleached, and that climate change - wetter summers in Scotland - was a factor in the extinction of WDS. However the powdered bone theory is very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join