Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Can you belive...

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
That some people think that Hitler was not one of the most vile people who ever lived. The man who gassed and murdered millions of Jews is not possibly the most vile and evil person to ever live? The man who wanted to destroy America and drule the world was is not the most vile and evil in the world?

Now I will admit that Hitler was a millitary genious and a great speaker. But nothing else. I have always hated him and I have always hated the Nazis.




posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
He didn't want to destroy America, he wanted to take over the world.

Besides, aren't the popes that lead say, the Crusades, or the one who lead Spanish Inquisition take the cake? Jews gassed, they breath in some gas and die. Spanish Inquisition, guyt strapped to an Iron Maiden or have boiling oil poured on them or haveing their bones broken or some other means of torture before killed. And they killed about 10 million this way, Hitler killed 6 million.



posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   


Now I will admit that Hitler was a millitary genious

wtf his generals told him that they couldn't win a war but he decided to start one cuz his head was soo far up his ass if he had waited until they had perfected rocket and jet plane technology they might have won the war



posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Listen the Nazis would have won the war if America did not go in. They would have taken over Europe and would have finished off Africa and take over Asia. We would have destroyed the Japs by then. If we did not go ni to a war to finoish off Germany, there would be a Swastika in every home probaly. James, you are turing this into another of yours " The Chirstian Church is evil" thing again so don't!



posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There is no Christian church. There is a Catholic church. There is a Methodist church, a Presbetarian church, so forth, no Christian church. You can't even agree how to worship your god.

And the Catholic church is evil. Wars leading to millions dead, raping little boys for a good 20 years and only saying don't do that, torturing people to confess to things they never did and killing them, wiping out science and art for a good 1000 years. Catholic church doesn't play well with others.



posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
There is no Christian church. There is a Catholic church. There is a Methodist church, a Presbetarian church, so forth, no Christian church. You can't even agree how to worship your god.

And the Catholic church is evil. Wars leading to millions dead, raping little boys for a good 20 years and only saying don't do that, torturing people to confess to things they never did and killing them, wiping out science and art for a good 1000 years. Catholic church doesn't play well with others.


The Crusades wre to free the Holy Land from the Muslims who stole it from the Catholics. The matter of the sex is for the Church only and the State should not interfrear. Many things in science and the media are evil and blasphemious. You James are an ingnorant moron.



posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
let the idiot go jm. If he doesn't think Hitler was evil, that's fine. But it does make him a total bastard, of course, but what the hey, that's his decision.

LISTEN, JTL, are you so naive that you think that? Say you're a killer. You rape and kill 2 young girls, and when caught, the judge gives you a lighter sentence because some other guy raped 8 young girls, and that guy got life. How screwed up is that?

it doesn't matter if the popes authorized a war that killed 10 million. What matters is the intent. Hitler wanted to kill the 6mil Jews, but the Popes didn't necessarily want to.

And, DON'T BRING THE GODDAMN CATHOLIC CHURCH INTO THIS



posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
When did I say Hitler wasn't evil? You just putting words into my mouth that I never said. And if you condone hitler for killing 6 million Jews, why don't you condone the church for killing 10million Mauslim? Or killing a few million Witches. Or wiping out the entire Druid religon? Or killing seven million during Spanish Inquisition, or killed/imprisoned people who said earth was round or wasn't center of earth. Or for torturing millions during it's hieght of power that lead to the dark ages.

JM, and why is raping little boys a church matter only? Because they are preists? So what, they still raped little boys. If a 18 year old sleeps with a 17 year old and both willing, he gets five years in prison for sleeping with a minor. A preist rapes 2-4 little boys for several years they don't even get defrocked(7 out of close to 5 dozen defrocked, others let go)

And many things in science is evil? What? The car? Oh no, transporting people so they on't have to walk, evil. TV, spreading news, making entertaining shows, evil. Medical devices, saving lives, evil. Airplane evil, boat evil, the wheel itself evil. The lever, the ramp, all tech, so to you it evil. Why? Because it helps people be happy? Can't have that. Indoor plumbing and sanitary systems evil for they make life more easy. If Jesus didn't have it we shouldn't have it? Or what about guns? Used to hunt, used to protect oneself. But you get Hitler or his followers used to kill people. But a car helps transport people, but woman killed her husband with one. But guess what? Science isn't evil. Science is inanimate objects, the people who use it are evil. A person can use a pencil to draw a thank you card or use it to stab someone. So is the pencil evil or the person using it?

HLW, why did you even say the whole 2 young and eight young? I never said that Hitler was in the right since Catholic church has killed millions more and raped hundreds more than Hitler did. I never said that since Catholic church cons the world out of over 60 billion a year made Hitler less evil. Both just as evil as the other one, just Catholic church can get away with whatever it wants to and Hitler couldn't. I never said that Hitler was less evil, you came up with that on your own.



posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
When did I say Hitler wasn't evil? You just putting words into my mouth that I never said. And if you condone hitler for killing 6 million Jews, why don't you condone the church for killing 10million Mauslim? Or killing a few million Witches. Or wiping out the entire Druid religon? Or killing seven million during Spanish Inquisition, or killed/imprisoned people who said earth was round or wasn't center of earth. Or for torturing millions during it's hieght of power that lead to the dark ages.

JM, and why is raping little boys a church matter only? Because they are preists? So what, they still raped little boys. If a 18 year old sleeps with a 17 year old and both willing, he gets five years in prison for sleeping with a minor. A preist rapes 2-4 little boys for several years they don't even get defrocked(7 out of close to 5 dozen defrocked, others let go)

And many things in science is evil? What? The car? Oh no, transporting people so they on't have to walk, evil. TV, spreading news, making entertaining shows, evil. Medical devices, saving lives, evil. Airplane evil, boat evil, the wheel itself evil. The lever, the ramp, all tech, so to you it evil. Why? Because it helps people be happy? Can't have that. Indoor plumbing and sanitary systems evil for they make life more easy. If Jesus didn't have it we shouldn't have it? Or what about guns? Used to hunt, used to protect oneself. But you get Hitler or his followers used to kill people. But a car helps transport people, but woman killed her husband with one. But guess what? Science isn't evil. Science is inanimate objects, the people who use it are evil. A person can use a pencil to draw a thank you card or use it to stab someone. So is the pencil evil or the person using it?

HLW, why did you even say the whole 2 young and eight young? I never said that Hitler was in the right since Catholic church has killed millions more and raped hundreds more than Hitler did. I never said that since Catholic church cons the world out of over 60 billion a year made Hitler less evil. Both just as evil as the other one, just Catholic church can get away with whatever it wants to and Hitler couldn't. I never said that Hitler was less evil, you came up with that on your own.



The Druids are pagans and they have commited sins aginst God. Witches are evil they too have sinned.
The state has no business with what the preists have done to those boys, besides not every single preist has done that.



posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Since pagans means evil? First, witches didn't believe in evil. Druids didn't either. Second, the witches were peace loving, NEVER killing hippies. They didn't sacrifice people, they didn't mutilate a cow as sacrifice, they believed in do what one wilt, as long as yee harm none. They even said a prayer after using a plant for giving up it's life energy for them.

Druids did sacrifice people. twice a year, three at most if a drough or something happened. They weren't all virgin women, none forced. You were given a choice of whether or not you allowed them to. It was an honor. So while some did refuse most didn't. Even if they did refuse it was an honor to you and your family to be chosen in the first place. They never went to war, never slaughtered a village like the church, never tortured people like the church, never killed someone for disagreeing with them like the church. If someone said no, I don't think that right, they said ok, your opinion. Church? YOU EVIL!!! We kill you now!

And again, why is raping minors for several years a problem for church only? The kids were raped when at ages of 6-14 years of age. So, since they rapists with a cross they allowed to do what they want? SO why doesn't the state have the right to uphold the law? The law says first no sex with minors. Second you can't force anyone into sex legally. So two laws, and since done to several for several years, should all be rotting in jail. And never said all preists did, again you came up with that. Just that close/over 5 dozen did and only 7 "Defrocked". None in jail, none went to court, nothing. And when lawsuits came? Oh we bankrupt, sorry, sure we make over 60 billion a year but we don't have any money to give to the kids we raped for a good 10-20 years multipile times.

Hitler was evil, but he doesn't come close to the church.

Also, why didn't you answer what tech evil? You say most is evil. So I put out ex. of tech. Car, wheel, ramp, lever, plane, TV, radio, so forth. And it isn't evil, the ones who use it evil. If TV and Media was so evil, how come there is con artist channel(christian religon channel 6, after every show they have send us money or you go to HEELLLLLL!!!!!!) and rapist channel?(channel 70 all catholic all the time, same as channel six)



posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster

The Crusades wre to free the Holy Land from the Muslims who stole it from the Catholics.


WTF is this??? That's a new one...

Btw... Before you blabber anymore nonsense about pagans, druids etc... Read up on this site about them religioustolerance.org... or find your nearest encyclopedia or any other research material. If not... Don't discuss them...

P.s: If Hitler listened to his generals, they would've most probably defeated the allies (including the U.S.) and we (some of us) would be speaking German or we (some others of us) wouldn't be alive right now... Thank God Hitler was an egotistical idiot...

Although my little island, which is part of the Dutch kindgom kicked nazi a$$ during WWII, while the Dutch were under their control. A sub attacked the oil refrinery (which was a major contributor to the alied forces), but was chased away... We were the first in the American continent to be attacked by nazi's...


[Edited on 7-2-2003 by TheBandit795]



posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The pagans are sinners. They worship many of them multiple gods. Withches practiced the occult which is evil.

James, what I meant is the fact of evolution. I do not belive that we evolved from apes.You are an aethist so it is none of your business of the the church does. So # off.



posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You right, they worship multipile gods/goddesses. They also worship peace and kindness. A holiday isn't based on someone being born or killed, it is based on the season, the harvest, life. They also worship tolerance and acceptance to others.

The church? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The day the church is tolerant will be the day we have a Jewish Gay Black Midgit Communist as President!

And why they sinners? Because the church says so? And when didn god say church right? Never, church said they right, killed anyone who said different. God never wrote the bible, never made a church, never made a religon. God was just there. Some decided god was male, some said female. Some decided god was one, some many. Some killed others for their beliefs, some didn't. Some won, some didn't. Some rape little children, some don't.
Of course, Witchcraft like hippies, free love! Love for all, love for life, love for nature.

And reason I can't say church wrong for molesting and raping little boys for 10-20 years is because I'm Atheist? Well, Ted Bundy was christian, so I guess we can't say he wrong for killing people for it is a church matter. Hitler was christian, so I guess we can' say he wrong for it is church matter. And it is my business what they do. And don't tell me to F off because you know I'm right, it isn't polite. At least you aren't spineless. You stay around and argue, you don't run like someone else I know.

And how did evolution come into play? Sure, we have proof of it, but still, where it come from? And no proof of god making humans.(fossils show dolphin going from land to sea, evolution of apes into us((a few missing to link completely)) and of certain reptiles and fish)

And my favorite question, where is heaven and where is hell? The church said heaven in the sky and hell in earth.(Babylonian tower being knocked down because they were trying to reach heaven) But we know sky is the sky, nothing there. And earth is earth, nothing there.



posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
The pagans are sinners. They worship many of them multiple gods. Withches practiced the occult which is evil.



Before you blabber anymore nonsense about pagans, druids etc... Read up on this site about them religioustolerance.org... or find your nearest encyclopedia or any other research material. If not... Don't discuss them...

Before you blabber anymore nonsense about pagans, druids etc... Read up on this site about them religioustolerance.org... or find your nearest encyclopedia or any other research material. If not... Don't discuss them...

Before you blabber anymore nonsense about pagans, druids etc... Read up on this site about them religioustolerance.org... or find your nearest encyclopedia or any other research material. If not... Don't discuss them...



posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You may find this politically uncorrect but HITLER was a true PANGERMANIST:

pangermanism = EEC

NAPOLEON, CAROLUS MAGNUS kingdom unity.

I think that finally, history teach us nothing :
CESAR, NAPOLEON, CLEOPATRA was the same than HITLER.

I really believe that HITLER was the DEVIL HIMSELF :

Bible says about the DEVIL that he seduce with his speechs human-beings for make war and, really that was the only HITLER's GENIUS :
SPEECHS for MILLIONS FANATICS.

When HITLER invaded EUROPE, most of peoples invaded were happy and helped germans.

Between 1933 and 1942, HITLER were successfull :

He gave work to unemployed, he made new laws, especially for homeless and numerous families...

But war ruined germany, economically first.

Of course, like NAPOLEON, war on russia was lethal for WERMACHT. And his militaries helps to MUSSOLINI in greece made him and his power weak.

I got some friends who believe that death camps never existed or that only about 100 000 jews died in camps (that is already to much!).

I DON'T WANT TO PARTICIPATE TO SUCH DEBATES : FOR ME, PEOPLE WHO DIE FOR NATIONS ARE ALWAYS TOO MUCH, EVEN IN 2003.

I JUST HATE RASCISTS AND RASCISM, FASCISTS AND FASCISM and all kind of EXTREMISMS.



posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think that too many people have had their minds twisted from the beginning, and don't want to find out anything that contradicts their beliefs. They are taught one thing from birth, and protect that little nugget with everything they have. They won't let anyone tell them they are wrong. But, sometimes they are.

This my friends is what I call ignorance.

I think Hitler was a very bad person, but it wasn't just him that did the killing. People went along with it.

Personally you couldn't make me kill another person if you threatened me with slow painful torture. They didn't have to kill anybody. This makes them just as bad as Hitler.

You may not like this, but many of you have somthing in common with Hitler. You are both ignorant. Hitler just took his ignorance to an extream.

Now I'm not trying to insult anyone, but I noticed in a few of these threads, people are using faith as proof.

This makes for poor discussion, because then, they close their mind off and disallow any new information into their brain(afraid it'll influence their opinion). Then the discussion becomes a "yes it is, no it isn't".
(or they're evil, no they're not type in this case)

So I hope you all reconsider you arguments.



posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Now who are you calling ignorant? I will not tolerate relgions that are sinful. I tolerate Jews, some Msulim ideals, Buhddism, some Hindu beleifs and most Catholic branches.



posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
First, why they sinners? Because they don't kill millions in the name of their god? Because they don't rape little boys? Because they didn't torture million and kill millions? Don't con billions out of people? Why they sinners? Because the church who commited those acts say they are? Well, they do that and aren't called sinners, don't even get in trouble.

JM, your blind faith makes you hate. Why should it teach hatred and not tolerance? If the druids and witches fought back christianity wouldn't be around today. If the witches and druids who were around for about 25-35 thousand years did what the church did when it was in power, christianity wouldn't be here. But they didn't, for they believed in peace and love. The church? Wiped out entire druid religon, and slaughtered the witches till none would dare say they were. It wasn't just one insane pope, it went on for hundreds of years of intolerance by the church. So why should they set what are sins and what aren't?

Heck, eating meat on a friday was a sin. You ever eat meat on a friday? If so, you are a sinner. Have you ever looked at a woman and gone D@*m! That is one fine booty! If so, you a sinner, for even thinking IS a sin.

Why not let the ones who didn't kill millions and rape hundreds of kids and con billions by extorion(you don't give money you go to hell is extortion) choose?

And good point Joe Hayner, if the people didn't follow, Hitler wouldn't have had power. If the people didn't do what is taught by the church, be sheep and mindless while the powerful shepard leads, Hitler would have had nilch.



posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Did you know that other races were involved in Hitlers' killing spreas (sp) ??? I find it so embarrasing that all we learn about from Hitler, is that he killed millions of 'innocent' Jews. Now, this is true, but it is true that along with the millions of Jews he killed, there were Gypsies, Slavs, and others that were also involved. Please remember that the Jews were not the only race being affected by Hitler during WWII.



posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS I really believe that HITLER was the DEVIL HIMSELF: Bible says about the DEVIL that he seduce with his speechs human-beings for make war and, really that was the only HITLER's GENIUS: SPEECHS for MILLIONS FANATICS.

Gee...Kinda sounds like GW too, doesn't it?



Originally posted by joehayner Personally you couldn't make me kill another person if you threatened me with slow painful torture. They didn't have to kill anybody. This makes them just as bad as Hitler.

True...It's just that Hitler gave them some kind of "justification" to channel their own evil, so they cut loose & started killing for pleasure.


Originally posted by JediMaster
Now who are you calling ignorant? I will not tolerate relgions that are sinful. I tolerate Jews, some Msulim ideals, Buhddism, some Hindu beleifs and most Catholic branches.

But it *is* the Church's definition of "sin" that you obviously subscribe to...Don't you think that those "evil pagan" witches & the Druids would've considered the Catholic's rampage on their people a "sin"? After all, it was the Catholics that killed people, even when their own God *commands* them not to kill. So, by the Catholic's own definition of sin, they sinned mightily upon anyone they wished. That's why the Catholic Church & those who take the *extremist* view into that religion are being called "ignorant"...They can't even follow their own God's Laws. What's so hard about that? He only wrote 10 of them & stated them clearly & distinctly.

It was the Church (Mostly the prophets & other such leaders) that defined anything else as sinful. For example, Moses was the one who (being raised in Egyptian court & obsessed with their impeccable hygene) declared a lot of foods to be "unclean": The strictly Orthodox will not *touch* those foods, even to this day.

So now the Church has a list of dozens of pages of sins, when God Himself only designated Ten. Now who shows the signs of extreme ignorance? Sounds to me like it's the ones who can't even follow their own God's Laws while *inventing* hundreds of their own.


[Edited on 15-2-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]





new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join