It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 states move to reclaim sovereignty.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
State after state has called for reform ( www.worldnetdaily.com... ). All have failed, due to Democrats voting down the bill's. There is still hope however, as Texas and a few others may still rattle the powers that be.

If you can provide links for your states legislation please do so.

Here is Arizona’s
www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/legtext/49leg/1r/bills/hcr2024p.htm

Here is Arkansas which failed.
www.scribd.com...

Here is Michigan’s
www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(21rmjiv1sl0wvw55yxurwl55))/documents/2009-2010/Journal/House/pdf/2009-HJ-01-22-002.pdf

Here is Missouri’s
www.house.mo.gov/content.aspx?info=/bills091/bills/HR212.HTM

Here is Montana’s
data.opi.mt.gov...

Here is New Hampshire’s which failed.
www.gencourt.state.nh.us...

Here is Oklahoma’s which failed.
www.freerepublic.com...

Here is Texas which is still to be decided.
www.capitol.state.tx.us...

Here is Washington’s
apps.leg.wa.gov...

Most all cite the recent Mandatory servitude bills, and the second amendment in their texts. At heart in these bills is also the Federal Governments new right to declare Martial law and override a states control of the National Guard ( www.stateline.org... ).

All also call for a FREE PRESS!!

Please contact your local representatives today and urge them to vote for final passage! The toughest battle is sure to be in the state Senate as Democrats all over the country have been voting down these resolutions. The fact that the National Guard, our great equalizer has been delegated to Federal service and no longer answers to the State should be enough to spur you to action.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Anyone want to add anything? I know I may not be the best at presenting things and some of the links didn’t come out right. Any Volunteers?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

About a month ago when the number of states who were working on such plans, Alex Jones said that he knew of 31 and he listed them. At the time he was a little ticked off at Texas for being tardy with it, because Texas wasn't first. But that's just Jones... he wants things done like yesterday... and he's right. Gotta love that guy... he hasn't lied to me yet. My mother always told me, if you want something done in a hurry, ask the busiest guy you can find. That would be Jones.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I cheered for vermont a cpl yrs back when they voted in Mt Pelliere to secede, then the next time I heard about that town, it was due to a rockslide right in the very same town. I'm thinking someone sent a message!!!

On the one hand I'm for it, but on the other, I know this signals trouble for all of us, dead ahead, this year maybe. Maybe a year or two and something is gonna happen to cause some kind of disruption to all this.

yikes!!!..

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted

I cheered for vermont a cpl yrs back when they voted in Mt Pelliere to secede, then the next time I heard about that town, it was due to a rockslide right in the very same town. I'm thinking someone sent a message!!!

On the one hand I'm for it, but on the other, I know this signals trouble for all of us, dead ahead, this year maybe. Maybe a year or two and something is gonna happen to cause some kind of disruption to all this.

yikes!!!..

I don’t think this spells trouble. The Federal Government was created as an agent of the states, not the other way around. We should all want to reaffirm the Constitution of this great land of ours, especially when its validity seems questionable.

I think it’s also important to note that most all of this legislation was drafted by republicans while Bush was still in office.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

If you think that guy hasn't lied to you on his program then I have a bridge to sell you. How about his fake crying or how he has flip flopped on many things. He is just a puppet and is doing a great job of getting people to jump on the bandwagon.

The guy would sell his own mother to increase his ratings, and then he would blame it on democrats.....

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by Albertarocks

If you think that guy hasn't lied to you on his program then I have a bridge to sell you. How about his fake crying or how he has flip flopped on many things. He is just a puppet and is doing a great job of getting people to jump on the bandwagon.

The guy would sell his own mother to increase his ratings, and then he would blame it on democrats.....

I wouldn't be interested in buying a bridge from anyone who refuses to admit how much Jones is helping the people of the United States and the world. He's the furthest thing from a puppet imaginable. You're spouting something you heard somewhere near a water cooler for crack heads. If you ever listened to Jones (and obviously you don't) you'd recognize that it's Jones himself who exposes the entire false paradigm of Democrat/Republican, blue state/red state, liberal/conservative for the phony distraction it is. The NWO owns all the horses in the race and Jones is the guy who keeps trying to get sheep to understand.

But many of the sheep still don't get it. You'd fit into that category perfectly.

new topics

top topics

join