It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheldan Nidle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Sheldan Nidle, does anyone have some thoughts on this guy? He claims to be in contact with the sirians and puts up a few channeled messages weekly on his website. I'm just asking because I can't seem to find much information on this guy, any help appreciated.

www.paoweb.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Looks like a cheap imitation of Blossom Goodchild if you ask me.

So I guess my thoughts would be Mr. Nidle resembles one of the most annoying frauds of recent times.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

The Sheldan Nidle stuff has been around for years, and I used to read th updates regularly, but I actually found them kinda dense and quite evasive. On some levels very interesting and uplifting, and on others...well...just more new age waffle. I dunno. I've never seen him anywhere else, come to think of it. Please post if you do find anything!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
He's just another example of people who are seriously deluded and dishonest and will say and do anything to make you part with your hard earned money. He's author of a book called "You are becoming a Galactic human" and in the book claimed that around 1990 ( can't remember the exact date) Earth would pass through the photon belt and and reappear closer to the Sirius star system & humanity would ascend to the 5th dimension. Basically the usually spiritual clap trap. It never happened and he lost his credibility, if he ever had any.
These days he's sprouting the same crap, but the date has now changed. Go figure!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
yeah I've read some of his crap, i've also read Mike Quinsey's crap too...
You could say the whole Blossom Goodchild saga got me "hooked"

for anyone that's still in the loop with Blossom Goodchild, she's now claiming that something is definitely going to happen this year. She didn't put a date on it (smart move blossom, you wouldn't want another October 14th) but she's also saying if something doesn't happen this year she's going to see a shink!

I got really into Mike Quinsey's post for awhile and the whole SaLuSa thing too, but every time he would post a new channelling it would be THE SAME BLOODY SHYTE in every new post. The only difference being that it's been reworded differently. This left me frustrated more than anything, and I stopped reading.

I want to believe... I really really do... but yeah, what can I say? It's hard too...

[edit on 26-4-2009 by cyanide2tm]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
For anyone that has no clue what we're talking about in this thread, I suggest that you check out:

www.galacticmessages.com...

then get involved and give us your thoughts

new topics

top topics

join