It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I feel the need to remind people that Rick Perry, Governor of Texas, is a Bilderberger?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I've seen a few people giving him praise today.

Do I think he can turn a new leaf? No, I believe he is playing the game the way he has been instructed to play the game.

I have seen people praise and worship Obama in various threads today.
Do you feel the beloved Obama is "playing the game" and doing what "he has been instructed" to do?

Since you avoided responding to the questions I initially asked, I have no doubts that you will avoid responding to this one. "Deny ignorance" amounts to being a mere 'wow, neato' site motto and slogan instead of a constructive mechanism for critical thinking. Who knew...

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Seekerof]

Obama is playing the game.

Because Obama attanded the church of a black radical for decades, does this mean that Obama is also a black radical?

Because Obama attended meetings held by a known American domestic terrorist, does that mean that Obama is also a terrorist?

horrible analogy... BTW.

Obama obviously has a few Zionists in his Administration... I'd say he's guilty by association in those regards.

He's ignored the issue of Israeli War Crimes... Why? Because he works for Zionists.

Look man... Nobody on ATS has 100% proof for any of the conspiracy theories here... But what we try to do is connect the dots.

Do me a favor... You connect your own dots.... and I'll connect mine.

But in the end we will both have the same conclusion... THIS ALL SMELLS LIKE BULL S***

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Bush never threatened states' rights, so there was no 9th or 10th amendment issue.

Texas benefited during the Bush years more than most other states.

States' rights became an issue when Obama openly challenged their sovereignty over issues reserved to them, such as education, abortion and health care.

The truly "federal" obligations of defense, free trade, and defense of borders have been either ignored or trashed by Obama.

Simple, really.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
because deep down you know that that is the truth!!!!
if texas leaves the union of the united states of america then they can join forces with the one world government and so can te rest of the states if they follow texas and separate! wake up people this country is taking shots from every angle of the nwo and i hope all are awake to their ways and means.
eyes open wide awake!click-click-clik of the fingers!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

What do you mean "if the Bilderbergers need a state?" Texas is not seceding from the country, they are simply reinforcing the 10th amendment and letting the central government know that they have been overstepping their boundaries.

Actually, here are the headlines on Drudge tonight:
drudgereport.com...

GOVERNOR SAYS TEXAS CAN LEAVE THE UNION IF IT WANTS

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Obama obviously has a few Zionists in his Administration... I'd say he's guilty by association in those regards.

In fact, Rahm Emanual, his chief of staff, is calling ALL the shots, and he is Zionist in Chief. Just a reminder of how he works:

en.wikipedia.org...

Emanuel is known for his "take-no-prisoners attitude" that has earned him the nickname "Rahm-bo."[13] Emanuel is said to have "mailed a rotten fish to a former coworker after the two parted ways."[10] On the night after the 1996 election, "Emanuel was so angry at the president's enemies that he stood up at a celebratory dinner with colleagues from the campaign, grabbed a steak knife and began rattling off a list of betrayers, shouting 'Dead! ... Dead! ... Dead!' and plunging the knife into the table after every name."[5][6] Before Tony Blair gave a pro-Clinton speech during the impeachment crisis, Emanuel reportedly screamed to Blair's face "Don't # this up!" while Clinton was present; Blair and Clinton both burst into laughter.[17] However, by 2007 his close friends were saying that he has "mellowed out."[10] Stories of his personal style have entered the popular culture, inspiring articles and websites that chronicle these and other quotes and incidents.[18][19][20][21] Though executive producer Lawrence O'Donnell has denied it,[22] the character Josh Lyman in The West Wing is said to be based on Rahm Emanuel.[23][5] He once said, “Rule one: Never allow a crisis to go to waste. They are opportunities to do big things.”[24]

Of course, he is best known for his book "The Plan", in which he outlines his plan for the indoctrination camps which are now law of the land. His father was a Zionist terrorist, and Emanuel himself assisted the Israeli army during the Gulf war.
His loyalty to Israel should be of grave concern to Americans who wish to see a more even balance regarding the parties in the Middle East conflict.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join