It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I feel the need to remind people that Rick Perry, Governor of Texas, is a Bilderberger?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Again, why do I feel the need to reminfd people of this fact?

I seem to remember George Bush being the Governor of Texas too.

A lot of you people are going to fall right in their trap... and Glenn Beck is leading the way.

I also feel as if Ron Paul is pulling a Con Job as well... but at the same time I suport what he is saying. You have to remember people, if Ron Paul wanted to get his message out to the people, he should of ran as an independent. (something I'll never understand)

I've said it a thousand times... This is a game of Chess... And maybe a Revolution, Civil War, Federal Governmnet failure, States succeeding etc.... is EXACTLY part of the agenda.

(This thread was made in response to three threads I've seen today on ATS about us decalring state sovereignty.)

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
exactly what i have been thinking mate!

of course its part of there agenda, if they get people to use violence they can impose martial law,involve the military,bring in there FEMA camps..

i honestly think that this state sovereignty is too good to be true, and its easy to believe in. but i would not trust it at'tall especially since he is in fact a Bilderberg member. how can that be in the peoples best interest?

i'm not a Ron Paul Supporter, i used to really dig Dennis Kucinich.. but now i can't trust any of them

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Of course he is a Bilderberger, I would hope that most people on a conspiracy forum already knew that.

But so what? Does that mean that Rick Perry could never have a turn for the better and actually do the right thing? Maybe he isn't on the globalists' side after all. Who knows... ?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

If the Bilderburgers need a State, Texas could afford them an excellent refuge. We'd rule the world from my back yard.

I see no problem with that -- if you want to be wealthy, you must be near the wealthy. Rule 1.

jw

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

If the Bilderburgers need a State, Texas could afford them an excellent refuge. We'd rule the world from my back yard.

I see no problem with that -- if you want to be wealthy, you must be near the wealthy. Rule 1.

jw

What do you mean "if the Bilderbergers need a state?" Texas is not seceding from the country, they are simply reinforcing the 10th amendment and letting the central government know that they have been overstepping their boundaries.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Guilt by association via the "attending" of something.

Because Obama attanded the church of a black radical for decades, does this mean that Obama is also a black radical?

Because Obama attended meetings held by a known American domestic terrorist, does that mean that Obama is also a terrorist?

Lastly, because Hillary and Obama meet with the Bilderberg Group, does that mean that they are "Bilderberger," as you have so claimed Rick Perry is?

Help me out here, kkthx.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Again, why do I feel the need to reminfd people of this fact?

Because when the manipulators hit the right note for a specifically targeted group they will forget all the evidence showing how they view the public as cattle and be gullible enough to believe they have seen the light and are now suddenly...miraculously...on their side fighting for justice and freedom for the little man.

It is just a means to an end.

It's sad really to think that it's that easy to shift focus and STILL end up achieving their goals but with a cheering crowd behind them.

Right...Left...all extensions of the body in the middle.

Let the games begin!

- lee

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ah, but what if the Bilderbergers DO need a state? What if this is just the start of things to come. Just the beginning of a plan to acquire a state where the rich can move to and change things to how they want them. Or to even declare sovereignty!

I don't know all the ins and outs of exactly what benefits they might gain from such a plan, but it might be significant enough to warrant such a bold move.

The Bush's Junior now live in Dallas, Seniors are still in Houston, I believe.

It's just a thought...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Of course he is a Bilderberger, I would hope that most people on a conspiracy forum already knew that.

But so what? Does that mean that Rick Perry could never have a turn for the better and actually do the right thing? Maybe he isn't on the globalists' side after all. Who knows... ?

Yea, that's why I said I felt the need to REMIND people.

I've seen a few people giving him praise today.

Do I think he can turn a new leaf? No, I believe he is playing the game the way he has been instructed to play the game.

But you're right... who knows?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
He's going too a Bilderberger meeting......it figures.

The Bilderberger wants to know how this 'sovereignty' thing works so they can initiate another tool or how to defeat it.

and to think Perry was behind this NAFTA super highway all this time, silly me.

A little Alex jones video about Perry and Alex's bad impression of a southerner.

Yea i know..... another alex jones video.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Maybe you don't see the implications of a weakened U.S. military, economy in the dumps (Texas is not suffering like the rest), and the Republic of Texas' failure to sign the annexation (Sam Houston died without doing so).

Texas retained the right to become separate states within its Republic. It has tremendous natural resources, highways, military and medical facilities, and close ties with foreign govermnments.

If all the ATSers are correct (see the last 4 days' threads) Texas will not be enslaved, gunless, dead or broke.

This could be an opportunity to actually do something constructive.

jw

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I've seen a few people giving him praise today.

Do I think he can turn a new leaf? No, I believe he is playing the game the way he has been instructed to play the game.

I have seen people praise and worship Obama in various threads today.
Do you feel the beloved Obama is "playing the game" and doing what "he has been instructed" to do?

Since you avoided responding to the questions I initially asked, I have no doubts that you will avoid responding to this one. "Deny ignorance" amounts to being a mere 'wow, neato' site motto and slogan instead of a constructive mechanism for critical thinking. Who knew...

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

He didn't run as an independent cause then he would have gotten zero MSM coverage. How many independent candidates do you remember seeing on MSM?

It's true he had a large online movement, but as far as the population 80% of them are swayed by MSM, so of those 80% that vote, they're voting either for the republican or democrat nominee.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I don't really know if he is a bild or not. All I know is that he has jumped on the bandwagon and complaining about the fed. I imagine as the economy gets worse, the people will get more irate. This is the kind of situation politicians love.

Perry is a gold digger. He wants your Texas vote.

Once again where was Perry and this 10th amendment issue during the Bush years?

Who was the one trying to cram that TTC highway project down our throat?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

I think you're glossing over the fact that it is illegal under the logan act for agents of our government to meet in secret and swing deals. I don't know that much about him but if he's a bilderburger, then it goes without saying that he's technically and probably outright a criminal that associates with thugs. I don't trust his motives.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by CapsFan8]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CapsFan8

Nah, I would not call it "glossing over," more like giving the benefit of the doubt--something which I give everyone till proven otherwise.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I don't know why you feel the need to remind people that Rick Perry, Governor of Texas, is a Bilderberger. Do you also feel the need to remind people that Michele Obama is a board member of the Chicago Council on Foreign Relations, too?
Just saying.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Obama has two different agendi:

Fascist mingling of Government and Corporations;

Socialst nationalization of education, energy, and health care.

He seeks to dictate the operation of certain industries (e.g., banking and manufacturing), and the usurp the right of certain operations previously the province of private enterprise and state government.

Who's idea is that? His?

Deny ignorance.

jw

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Did a search on google "rick perry globalist" and got over 8000 hits. Lots of relevant stuff. Plus checked his wiki page, which is only so reliable. He's supported everything from the trans-texas corridor/nafta to forced vaccinations containing mercury. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

He's making a great point by tempering hopes that this guy is truly acting in the interests of the people given his past.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join