It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Alien Contact 5000 Years Ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The African Dogon tribe have known about the Sirus star for thousands of years. This small star has controlled the Dogon callendar for over a thousand years, but was not discovered untill 1970!

They say knowlage of Sirus was brought to them by a group of aliens called the "Nommos" thousands of years ago. Dogon mystery has it that Nommos will return to earth one day in human form.

How could they have known about it before the scientists did?
www.returnofthenephilim.com/AlienContactsInHistory.html

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Chovy]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I may be wrong, but isn't Sirus one of the brightest stars in the sky? I thought it was the one giving Orion a goose.

If it is this star, could they not have known about it by looking up?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Thanks for adding a link of the source.

For me personally it does seem more and more, evidence leans toward alien intervention, instead of "Divine Intervention". IMO

Something definately happened back then, I'm sure of that.

But who am I too say, I'm just some loonie!

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I could make a thread ten pages long with the evidence if you wanted. But I just like to make it short and to the point.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
I may be wrong, but isn't Sirus one of the brightest stars in the sky? I thought it was the one giving Orion a goose.

If it is this star, could they not have known about it by looking up?

According to the Wiki entry:

"The “mystery” that is central to the book is how the Dogon allegedly acquired knowledge of Sirius B, the invisible companion star of Sirius A"

Thus, there are TWO Sirus stars. . the one we didn't see until we had the technology later is the one the Dogon knew of. . so, enter the mystery.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Thank you very much!! I saw that there were the two, I assumed it was the second the OP was referring to, but since he doesn't seem to want to post much more info, I kept quiet.

Thanks again! And I am quite interested in looking into it, some references (other than wiki) would be helpful. Of course I have pretty adept google fingers...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
darn double post

[edit on 14/4/2009 by internos]

link   
reply to post by Chovy

HI, Chovy

We are so lucky to have some fella members who investigated this case, in some way that the website you linked in the OP (with all the due respect) does NOT (but nice animated cursor, though: aww, it's a blade), and likely never will.

How Could They Know That? The Dogon Mystery. (ATS premium)
By NGC2736

Dogon Alien “Mystery” Demystified
By IsaacKoi

I won't tell you who is right in my opinion, but of course i can tell you that if you want to know something about Dogon, then this start is better than that one.

link   

Originally posted by Chovy
I could make a thread ten pages long with the evidence if you wanted. But I just like to make it short and to the point.

No Dogon thread has ever gotten that far.
The Dogon Tribe Research Project

Interesting subject but I have never been sold on some of the claims.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

hey internos, the dogon had no telescopes right? not even a pair of binoculars. do you believe it was aliens who told them about sirus?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
reply to post by internos

hey internos, the dogon had no telescopes right? not even a pair of binoculars. do you believe it was aliens who told them about sirus?

Chovy, as said, there two very experienced fella members investigated this case in some extremely detailed way: did you already check the links i've posted? The case is VERY fascinating if you ask me, but there's also to say that the counter-arguments are strong. I don't really know who's right of them, i swear

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Well.. along side the Africans.. there were the Hindi.. The Mahabharata.. the epic poem.. or Hindu Philosophy was the very first known documented religious practice on the planet.. (in THIS known civilisation anyway) This manuscript predates Judaism by atleast 1000 yrs. which predates christinanty by 500-100 or so? (When ever Akhenaten ruled Egypt)
Anyway.. this manuscript spoke of the "divine ones" battling in the stars on "flying carpets" using "lances and swords (rays/beams) of light" to battle each other with. Every continent to my knowledge, with the exception of North American (Mexico Not included) has ancient tales of these far off visitors, winged giants, figures in BLATANTLY CLEAR helmets, and weapons that do damage with light. One cannot blame archaeology for not revealing this as it was found centuries ago when archaeology was new. They would find said item and either hide it again, give it to the church for safe keeping and scrutiny, or just destroy it basically pretending it was never there. WHy?
two hundred years ago, when the occult was the stylish thing amongst the upper crust (rosecrucians. crowly, and his golden dawn etc) When all good people just revolted at the slightest hint of unfair tyranny, and what not, Two hundred years ago a scientist finds some mysterious artifact that he could not explain, and could tell the anachronistic nature of said artifact did not make ANY sense according to christian pricipals, The right thing to do would be to hide any evidence of it as it could prove religion false. That would have incited anarchy the likes of which WE cannot fathom. Just getting over the brutality of religious rule AND the renniessance making way for the industrial age, etc.. people were terrified back then, without adding other worldly evidences at them. People TODAY are STILL frightened.. The difference between THEN and NOW.. is there are NOW archaeologists that are willing to say "HEY! Darwing may be wrong about the origins of man.. as could the followers of Jesus, Allah, and ALL the sons of Adam and Daughters of Eve." Now the few finally point out the wire conduits older than the Pharoah Akhenaten, in South America, the Metal staples found in ancient city buildings in caves and plan land that were placed LONG before man supposedly knew how to handle molten metals, and forge iron.

Question is simple.. who will come out and say "I think Darwin was wrong and not because of religious reasons. I think Darwin was only correct in relation to flora and fawna.. NOT humanity."? The answeres REALLY are all around us and we have long forgotten how to read them.
thank you for your time.. and posts..

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Interesting subject but I have never been sold on some of the claims.

Well mate.. one thing to remember.. All this evidence, though Ancient in nature, is new to our current light. We are just learning to understand the mayan codex, we are barely understanding that the moon does have some rather 'unnatural' features on it. This is all JUST finally seeing the light again and though many secrets are understood.. is humanity REALLY ready for the FULL dose of the truth? YOU and I may be.. but THEY arent. Not yet.

new topics

top topics

join