It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Logic VS Real World Logic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have been trying to control my dreams. I have read all kinds of techniques and tried them. However every time i'm dreaming i act like i would in real life. Sometimes the situations make no sense but to my "Dream Logic" It makes perfect sense. My real logic never kicks in and says Wait? why am i driving to work in a toaster? In my dream world that must be a normal occurrence and driving to work in a toaster is perfectly normal.

Toaster dreams aside i wake up in the morning and i start to think about my dreams and realize that it made no sense and how could i not realize. How can i make my dream logic realize that i'm dreaming so that way i can control my dream/ astral project etc.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Lucid Dreaming, the best way is to just constantly before going to sleep tell yourself mentally you are going to be aware your dreaming.

Well thats what it says to do in my psychology 101 book

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i used to have nonsensical dreams, like "driving a toaster to work" when i was younger, but over the years, i've been able to pretty much master my actions in dreams.

sometimes more than others, but i've had some really great dreams where i control my actions and know that i am controlling said actions. it's pretty great.

one dream i had i was flying (hovering) around, and i got the feeling that i wasn't 'supposed' to be doing that. there were these 'agents' that started coming around and trying to apprehend me like i was bending some rule in an alternate world that was actually real somewhere. it was a very interesting dream.

one constant thing i have found is that i find it VERY hard to fly/hover over water. it's like i lose my ability.

i've had some VERY interesting dreams where i am in total control. keep up the practice. i learned to fly a few years back - as a way to "get away" from bad situations. it's worked pretty great too!

enjoy!

now you have to wonder, are we actually visiting other places in other dimensions. i am starting to believe we are. (and no i'm not crazy)

join