It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell:Majestic 12?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don`t really know much about majestic 12 but this what i found in the web:

Majestic 12 (also known as Majic 12, Majestic Trust, M12, MJ 12, MJ XII or Majority 12) is the purported code name of a secret committee of scientists, military leaders, and government officials, supposedly formed in 1947 by an executive order of U.S. President Harry S. Truman. The purpose of the committee was to investigate UFO activity in the aftermath of the Roswell incident - the purported crash of an alien spaceship near Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947. This alleged committee is an important part of the UFO conspiracy theory of an ongoing government cover up of UFO information.

Which i find very awkward.I heard this was the group handling Roswell`s UFO crash and that there was a person they interviewed in discovery channel that he says:
"My friend had been part of the autopsy team of the aliens and even drew me an image of what the person they were autopsying.And the shape was unusual it looked like an alien"
Here is the letter i found on google:
Majestic 12 permission document
if anyone please shed some light on this one.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mugen1005

I have read many sites that claim the actual term used is "The Unholy 13". That makes the group sound much more sinister, but they did the same thing. It appears there is a group, but who is now in it or what it is called is classified of the highest degree.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For your browsing pleasure.

join