It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the numbers dont lie, or do they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
11:11

What does it mean?

hmm.

I mean it is driving many people nutty seeing it. Well it is God. The world god? Maybe?

either way Psalms 29:11

"The Lord brings strength to his people
The Lord blesses his people with peace"

2+9=11
is 29 a God sent cryptic of patternous coincidences?

2 connects many different points beyond itself.

9 also is an interchangeable 6 invoking galactic center and spin? Macrocosm.

11= pyramid? doorway? Energy?

These are the lines of thought im on lately.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
What in the world are you talking about? Yeah, 2+9=11. Whats this have to do with god? just b/c there happens to be a verse or whatever related to the number, theres a page 11 in "The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy"(or anyother book lol) too. I think you're grasping at straws.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I thought 11:11 referred to the Winter Solstice on Decemeber 21, 2012.

en.wikipedia.org...

Go to the Wiki page, look at the graph on the right, and across from 2012 is the UTC time of 11:11.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

..................................................................................

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Bldrvgr]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
erm :p they are just numbers dude. Not everybody thinks of them the same way.. French dont even have a 70 :p Just a 60+10 lol

i love counting in french heheheh

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Simply put im now making a hypothesis that 11:11 stands for peace. And I believe also that it is linked with 21:12 somehow which I beleive represent dates, for major evens or starts of earth ages for human kind.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Oh, I never pay attention to random numbers, or numerology. After all, dates are only relative to the culture that uses them. Not everyone is on the same year, date or time, etc. I am amused by George Norry on C2CAM, who from time to time proclaims he is always seeing 11:11 on his clock. I suggest he get a clock that works. lol. Anyway, he has a guest from time to time named Glynis McCannis, something like that, my spelling might not be exact. She has theories on this 11:11 stuff. I really don't pay attention to her. Did once, and it was rather boring.

If I took numerology or even astrology serious, I never would have married my wife, let alone have been married for almost 34 years and counting. You see, our numerology readings and astrology readings say we are a terrible match and could never get along.
But, somehow, we are as near to perfect together as I have ever seen with anybody else. In fact, my kids say we disgust them because we get along so well and they know they will probably never be in such a fantastic relationship.

top topics

join