It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Calling Video - Maxwell Igan *Important Must See*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is an extremely important and concise movie, which has been made by an Australian by the name of Maxwell Igan called "The Calling"

Google Video Link

If you want an up to date in depth and revealing video into what is going on as we breathe, this is it. Please enjoy, and pass this information on.

wZn

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Has anyone got any information on this guy?

This doco is an amazing well constructed insight into real time events.

Any opinions?

wZn

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is a nice doc. Of course the amount of info out there can't be captured in a short film like this - but he caught a decent amount of key points.

Really very good.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Has anyone got any information on this guy?

This doco is an amazing well constructed insight into real time events.

Any opinions?

wZn

He wrote "Earth's Forbidden Secrets"

Looks like an amusing read and well documented...

That's also his website there.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by amigo]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Good find wZn!

I haven't seen this one yet, but you knew I'd have to stop by to see what new goodies you have brought us. I'm downloading now and should be able to watch it yet tonight, mabey tommorrow.

Max Igans has a book that I was interested in once but never got around to reading. You may have heard of Earths Forbidden Secrets - Scribd which can be read free there. Scibd itself contains a surprising amount of interesting information and as a side note I would recommend checking it out.

Thanks for posting, I will let you know my thoughts on the movie once I finish it.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Awesome thanks for the extra info - I did google him and get his book , but I thought maybe he was a different person, as this doco and that book seem to be of different subject matter.

Anyway now I'll have a gander at the book.

Glad you all like the doco - I think it's terrific.

wZn

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I thought it was very well done. Terrific job visually!

A lot of this information is found elsewhere but I did learn a few things. I was glad to see fluoride brought up again, and Codex Alimentarius is about the scariest thing they have ever done to us, it needs as much exposure as possible.

Interesting that ALL news, anywhere, originates from Reuters, who owns the AP and that the big six get there news from one or the other.

I felt very helpless watching this one. It really appears to be a hopeless situation. We are already so enslaved and brainwashed, and the solution offered is through humanity as a whole uniting against the elite. It seems like an impossible task to get people to wake up without being called a "crackpot".

Once codex starts (Dec, of this year for the U.S.) It may cause enough death and quick enough to make people notice. Or when it is a crime to grow your own garden. (this is happening already)

The thing that gets me is codex (Agenda 21 was not mentioned?) own reports predict 3 Billion (B) deaths within 3 years. Halfing the population by (yup) 2012! We will be around to see this.

I would gladly fight but without uniting we have no chance.

The video should be watched be everyone, I have already burned a copy.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
In case you didn't think that food would be used as a weapon against us.

The Criminalizing of Organic Farming in the USA!
[H.R. 875 S.425]

Transcript of video:
The new administration is pushing draconian farm controls through Congress as fast as possible and has coordinated the bill so there will be NO DEBATE. Opponents say they have less than 2 weeks to stop farming bills that will put organic farms out of business.

The new found "safety bills" are sponsored by agri business giants, Monsanto, Tyssens ADM, etc. Under the bills, the Dept of Agriculture will be allowed to order organic farmers what to feed their animals, how to medically treat them and what toxic sprays to use. There would also be penalities beyond the ability for most small farmers to pay. Buried in the bills are regulations that criminalize all aspects of organic farming by listing them as "sources of seed contamination" .

The bills will industrialize farms, force farmers to buy chemicals and drugs... and/or face $500,000 in penalties!!

Obama to Nationalize Farms and Make Any Organic Farming Illegal!

EarthPeaceSystems.org

It really doesn't matter what you call it; conspiracy theory, crackpot paranoia, depopulation, NWO, it just doesn't matter how you label it. This is happening NOW. The human race is at the rubicon.

[edit on 4/27/2009 by AlienChaser]

new topics

top topics

join