It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe in Magnetism.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Intelligent, Omnipresent, Omniscient, Omnipotent Magnetism, by any other name.

The only conspiracy Religion is guilty of, is being sometimes written or spoken in Allegories for all to remember by. The conspiracies we are all familiar with, the bad things we associate with Religion, are all human created. Whether based on wrong interpretations, or wrong intentions, it has only ever been us.

There are no gods besides ourselves. We have the ability to CREATE. That is what distinguishes us. We are gods by definition. A superhero's uncle once said 'With great power, comes great Responsibility.'

Our moral values should be determined on this premise. This is similar to the premise of Individual Freedom this country was founded on, and since lost. It is the same, because true and complete Individual Freedom comes at a great cost of Responsibility also.

'The essential consequence of our earlier remarks is that man being condemned to be free carries the weight of the whole world on his shoulders; he is responsible for the world and for himself as a way of being. We are taking the word "responsibility" in its ordinary sense as "consciousness (of) being the incontestable author of an event or of an object." '

-Sartre, Jean-Paul, Existentialism and Human Emotions

The conspiracy of those in power representing religion is that they are helping to keep Gods like us from realizing that we are Creators. By hiding and oppressing this truth, they have aided in usurping our creativity. They have gone ahead and created their world, full of war and famine. It is now our time to create and usher in our own age, one of Truth.

Who's in? Or are we already on our way?

...end dramatic rant.

I figure if there's a place to say this, it is ATS. Anyway, that is where I am at.

Hope there is something in there that makes sense to someone...

new topics

join