It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Proof On National News!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Here we have it.

Hmm it weakens the immune system, now why would they want that?

Could this make the birdflu virus more effective?

Health effects of barium:

The amount of barium that is detected in food and water usually is not high enough to become a health concern.
People with the greatest risk to barium exposure with additional health effects are those that work in the barium industry. Most of the health risks that they can undergo are caused by breathing in air that contains barium sulphate or barium carbonate.

Many hazardous waste sites contain certain amounts of barium. People that live near them may be exposed to harmful levels. The exposure will than be caused by breathing dust, eating soil or plants, or drinking water that is polluted with barium. Skin contact may also occur.

The health effects of barium depend upon the water-solubility of the compounds. Barium compounds that dissolve in water can be harmful to human health. The uptake of very large amounts of barium that are water-soluble may cause paralyses and in some cases even death.

Small amounts of water-soluble barium may cause a person to experience breathing difficulties, increased blood pressures, heart rhythm changes, stomach irritation, muscle weakness, changes in nerve reflexes, swelling of brains and liver, kidney and heart damage.

Barium has not shown to cause cancer with humans. There is no proof that barium can cause infertility or birth defects.

www.lenntech.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm glad you posted that video. The skies over Los Angeles yesterday (April 13) were RIDICULOUS! There were so many chemtrails. The sky looked so ominous and creepy-looking.

It is a little scary about the bird flu thing. Interesting timing. S & F.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Sorry to say but this vid is not new, nor is it proof of anything.

See this previous post where I explain:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Dude I am from there and lived there when this originally aired. I persaonlly know the news anchors and reporter who covered the story......This is several years old and it was big news in our area at the time........You can also find news paper articles in the Shreveport Times if you searched.........By the way I did work in the oil field as well in drilling/production......

You are so far off base with your explanation.............Yep, I guess we are just a bunch of rednecks running around with jars in the back of our pick up trucks (mind you we do have a gun rack with a shotgun aboard, don't forget about the empty beer cans rolling around)

Thumbs up
for attempting to fool the fools.........

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Well as someone who has worked on the oil fields you should know barium is a chemical used in the drilling process.

Are you denying this known fact?

And if so, why?

Oh and nowhere did I call anyone a redneck, so don't put words in my mouth.

[edit on 14/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Oh but it was the oil field thing.

The jar you saw in the video had nothing to do with the samples provided for testing.

The fog he mentioned was witnessed by many, the town I would say.

The samples taken where from "clean, non oil field jars"........Yes barium is used but it usually never becomes airborne and crates a fog......

Its just odd how you jump to give an explanation due to being an oil producing area. Shreveport/Bossier City news outlets serve the the Tri-State are........Channel 12 which this aired is the most repected and watched station in the area.

This news station went even further disclosing documents and information on how the government had and could use the population for testing.

The news report was very indepth..........and sorry no oil field residue was used for testing...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

The samples taken where from "clean, non oil field jars"........Yes barium is used but it usually never becomes airborne and crates a fog......

Huh? That statement contradicts itself.

Are you saying it doesnt become airborne? If it doesnt become airborne, then how does it create a fog?

And by the way, the official lab report on that "in depth" news report stated that there is no way to determine the source of the barium. Meaning that it could have come from anywhere.

Also

Barium sulfate is used as a filler in plastics and as a component of oil well drilling fluid to increase the density. It is used in Episal salt.

Funny how the lab report showed sulfates in the reside to isnt it.....

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

Oh but it was the oil field thing.

The jar you saw in the video had nothing to do with the samples provided for testing.

The why did they show that jar then? Seems a bit weird to show that jar whilst talking about how and where he collected the water from for you to say it wasn't the jar that was used...

The fog he mentioned was witnessed by many, the town I would say.

So you're saying that it's impossible for barium enriched dust to get blown up into the atmosphere? Or the left over tailings evaporating into the atmosphere where it could be caught in clouds? Clouds which could drop low enough to be called a fog.

Its just odd how you jump to give an explanation due to being an oil producing area. Shreveport/Bossier City news outlets serve the the Tri-State are........Channel 12 which this aired is the most repected and watched station in the area.

It's equally odd how supposed respected people can jump to such short sighted explanations without conducting proper tests.

Like these:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

This news station went even further disclosing documents and information on how the government had and could use the population for testing.

The news report was very indepth..........and sorry no oil field residue was used for testing...

Can you point me in the direction of this documentation? All I have ever seen is that youtube video.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
There is nothing to debunk here. This is the closest you are going to get to proof when in the media it is revealed chemtrails exist and they contain high doses of chemicals to reduce your immune system.

Flouride in water
Barium in the air

They are trying to kill you and you're letting it happen. Have you forgotten that your government is suppose to be your representative and not your gods? Where is the public ourcry?

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Barium in the air

So what are you going to do? Believe those who tell you the barium comes from aircraft contrails? Or those who believe it's from local industrial processes? Which is more likely? Which are you going to campaign against?

And if you owned the industry that was inadvertently poisoning the air, what would you do? Admit it? Or blame "chemtrails"?

There may be a conspiracy, but too many folk are still being deceived into looking the other way .......

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I think the above investigation showing the high amount of Barium is enougn to warrant a public investigation into chemtrails. The public should be out there demanding answers to why the government are spraying their skies. They have a right to know what they are breathing in.

The problem today is the public do not ask what's in their, in their water, in their soaps and shampoos or indeed in their air, they just consume it.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Essan

I think the above investigation showing the high amount of Barium is enougn to warrant a public investigation into chemtrails.

You mean a public investigation into the source of the barium

The idea it's from contrails is at best a non sequitur (logical fallacy) and at worst a piece of disinformation to divert attention from the real source.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Nope, an investigation into chemtrails. It is rather clear from the report above that the Barium and the chemtrails are strongly suspected to be linked. That suspicision alone is enough to warrant a full scale public investigation into chemtrails.

By the way do you have any evidence that there was a factory nearby where the Barium was found? I wouldn't expect to find toxic levels of Barium in soul in my neighbourood. So if I see chemtrail and then later find partices of some substance under it, I am going to of course suspect they are linked to the chemtrail.

At least that is what a responsible public would do. I mean seriously you see some crap in the sky, which is observed by many people as being peculiar, and there is no investigation into it? What kind of public is that ignorant? Wait... don't answer that one.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

So if I see chemtrail and then later find partices of some substance under it, I am going to of course suspect they are linked to the chemtrail.

What if you see a rainbow and later find particles of some substances under it?

There is no logical reason to suppose that event A causes event B.

(And in this case it's already been explained that barium is used in local drilling operations)

I mean seriously you see some crap in the sky, which is observed by many people as being peculiar, and there is no investigation into it? What kind of public is that ignorant?

What's peculiar about contrails? Why investigate something that most of us have known about for 80 years?

Anyway, were barium being sprayed above our heads we wouldn't be able to see it. Thus further excluding the possibility that Event A cannot be a cause of Event B.

The other question is, why do you want to believe that Event A causes Event B? What motive do you have for excluding all other possibilities?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I was being sarcastic about barium becoming airborne..........

second line plus a little more

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Nope, watch the video again. The resident said he saw particles in the air in the chemtrails which fell to the ground and he had them tested and it turns out they have a high level of Barium. So there is enough grounds to suspect a causal relation and to warrant a ful scale invesitgation, because if it is indeed true these chemtrails contain toxic elements, then the health of the public is at risk and that is not an acceptable risk to take.

Chemtrails are not contrails and again if you watched the video above the government itself has named chemtrails as one of its programs.

There is more than enough evidence for the public to demand an investigation into the crap being sprayed into their sky. A public that does not do that is civically ignorant and has got what is coming to it.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Nope, watch the video again. The resident said he saw particles in the air in the chemtrails which fell to the ground

Well assuming by chemtrail he means contrail then it's physically impossible for them to 'fall to the ground'. And how big were these barium particles if he could see them falling from the air?

My guess is he saw some virga - ice crystals falling from the contrail and then evaporating as they reach warmer air maybe a couple of thousand feet below. If he saw them actually reach the ground he's the first such person in recorded history! And has seen something which totally defies all known science. In any case there's no evidence it was barium and there seems every reason to suppose the barium may well have already been on the ground.

Chemtrails are not contrails and again if you watched the video above the government itself has named chemtrails as one of its programs.

Oh, I agree chemtrails are not contrails. If chemtrails existed we wouldn't be able to see them for a start

But you still fail to see the point. Barium is used in local industrial processes operated by wealthy and influential people. Barium is found in peoples gardens. Do the maths
There may yet be a conspiracy here!

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Essan]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Again the only way to find out if the Barium was already in the ground is to investigate other chemtrails and given the suspicion that the Barium particles are the chemtrails and they pose a risky to public health, it is an investigation that needs to be done.

You are not going to find out for sure if chemtrails do indeed contain Barium without investigating it.

And chemtrails do exist. Many people have reported them and they are listed in the 2001 government document and are even named "chemtrails" Argument from denial there mate

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

There are plenty of other threads where everything you've pointed out has been discussed at length.

But to put you on the right track here's a thread I did addressing barium and Aluminium:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I point you to this thread because at the moment it seems you believe barium is exclusive to chemtrails, which is extremely wrong.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Essan

Again the only way to find out if the Barium was already in the ground is to investigate other chemtrails

Eh?

The only way to show that barium was not already on the ground is to provide contolled test results before the appearance of the alleged chemtrails. Otherwise its as likely that the chocolate biscuits I found on my lawn today came from chemtrails - and can you prove otherwise?

and given the suspicion that the Barium particles are the chemtrails and they pose a risky to public health, it is an investigation that needs to be done.

What about the much greater suspicion they are from local oil wells?

You are not going to find out for sure if chemtrails do indeed contain Barium without investigating it.

Nor can you find out for sure if chemtrails contain pixie dust and chocolate drops

And chemtrails do exist. Many people have reported them and they are listed in the 2001 government document and are even named "chemtrails" Argument from denial there mate

And what 2001 document would that be

Chemtrails may exist. But why do you think contrails are chemtrails? Why do you think chemtrails are visible? Why if you find pollutants on your land do you assume they came from the exhaust of commercial airliners flying 6 miles above your head and not from local industry or even car exhausts? Which is more logical? Which is more likely? Whi has the most to hide?

Who do you trust. And why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join