It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Our Space Friends are Here!!!

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Dear friends, Our Space friends have been here for thousands of years.. and are still here with us... They have helped us throughout time.. Thank goodness they helped us when we were testing the atom bomb!! We were so close too killing off the planet! If a huge fisure openned too the core of the planet, making the ocean pour into the core , cooling in down... Deep Freeze and a cold dead planet!!! Look around you !! Cell phones , microwave ovens, even bluetooth plus countless others were given too us by our Space Friends... The Space friends are here to help us not hurt us!!! Thank You, Sincerely, Commander Falcon / *snip*

Mod Edit: Removed personal contact information.

[edit on 4/14/2009 by maria_stardust]




posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Now, you must be new...ohh look you are.

Wondeful.

You can't just post these things and not provide some research or an educated guess as to reasons behind your claims. We all know ET's exist, however if you think they are the ones who provided us with ALL the technology you had, then you are underestimating human intelligence.

Cell phones and wireless technology have been in the works for decades, so have the computer and most other inventions. The inventions that were given to us by ET's you will never see my friend, I can guarantee you that.

Btw, welcome to ATS, I hope you enjoy your stay.

~Keeper



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cmmdrfalcon
 


Source(s) please. I know a lot of people believe that some everyday technologies were given to us by extraterrestrials, but I find it hard to believe that the a nuclear blast could "open a huge fissure to the core of the planet."



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Now, you must be new...ohh look you are.

Wondeful.

You can't just post these things and not provide some research or an educated guess as to reasons behind your claims. We all know ET's exist, however if you think they are the ones who provided us with ALL the technology you had, then you are underestimating human intelligence.

Cell phones and wireless technology have been in the works for decades, so have the computer and most other inventions. The inventions that were given to us by ET's you will never see my friend, I can guarantee you that.

Btw, welcome to ATS, I hope you enjoy your stay.

~Keeper


I don't think that it's unreasonable to believe that the ideas for things like fiberoptics and integrated circuits came from things some insiders observed and passed along hints to the outside world.



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Do you really find it that hard to believe that the human race, can't invent a cell phone, microwave, etc.

That it is much easier to think beings light years away came and practically opened up a T-Mobile?



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight
 


When you look at the history behind the investion of those things such as fiber optics, you'll notice that they've been in the works for decades before ever being realeased.

Technology is an on going process, most things are the result of trial and error studies done by thousands of individuals over a long period of time. Remember, human beings invented the wheel, and that significantly changed our way forward.

I refuse to believe that ET's have simply decided to give us all of this technology out of the kindess of their hearts. And again, it's not that complicated technology.

We aren't dealing with photon beams and gravity propulsion, were dealing with wireless communication which all stemed from radio signal studies done in the early 1900's.

~Keeper



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmmdrfalcon

Look around you !! Cell phones , microwave ovens, even bluetooth plus countless others were given too us by our Space Friends...



If they "gave," these things to us, how come we have to pay for them?

What's the catch here? Nothing is free, so what did we have to give them in exchange?

Have they got a Wall street on their planet, too?



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmmdrfalcon
Cell phones , microwave ovens, even bluetooth plus countless others were given too us by our Space Friends...
[edit on 4/14/2009 by maria_stardust]



I have a problem with all this modern technolgy comes from them.

I would like to think we (some of us)have the intelligence to creat these things ourselves.


I wonder how these aliens
got started or is there a never ending chain of beings giving away technology to somone(somthing ) else.



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cmmdrfalcon
 


welcome. read posts before posting your own. learn proper edicate, and then enjoy! provide proof or at least links as to where you recieved your info. but again, welcome.



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmmdrfalcon
Look around you !! Cell phones , microwave ovens, even bluetooth plus countless others were given too us by our Space Friends... The Space friends are here to help us not hurt us!!! Thank You, Sincerely, Commander Falcon / *snip*

Mod Edit: Removed personal contact information.

[edit on 4/14/2009 by maria_stardust]


I don't want to hurt your feelings.. but just for your information, them aliens are definitely here to hurt us. Otherwise they wouldn't need to try to hide from us. Hey, otherwise I would tell you otherwise and I guarantee you that.

Thats just for your information, so you can't say I didn't tell you first.



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower
 




Technology is an on going process, most things are the result of trial and error studies done by thousands of individuals over a long period of time. Remember, human beings invented the wheel, and that significantly changed our way forward.


There's more to it than that. While I'm not sure if Kurzweil is completely accurate in his assertions, there does seem to be (both logical and demonstrable) some truth to his law of accelerating returns. It's not just that technology advances, but the pace at which discoveries are made are becoming shorter and shorter. This is because of a positive feedback loop wherein the current generation of technology is used to expedite the next generation of technology. We tend to assume technology progresses in a linear fashion, but as new and more powerful tools become available, we're able expand our view of the universe faster and with more clarity as well as providing the enabling technologies to lay the foundations for completely new technologies.

Kurzweil gave the example of the human genome project - wherein halfway through the project they had only completed a very small percentage of the genome. Detractors thought the project would take 100 years based on the then current progress, and was a pointless boondoggle at the time. Yet the project finished well before schedule and under budget. Now? We're not far off from sequencing the genome in under an hour.

Looking back over the last 60 years, last 200 years, and last 2,000 years - and considering the nature of exponential growth, the only surprise is the why we aren't more advanced than we currently are? Whereas some may attribute alien intervention to explain our rapid growth in technology - I see us as lagging far behind where we should be due to some rather poor political, ideological, religious, and military choices.

For me, the technology boom of the last half century is easily explainable due to two major driving factors. The advent of the computer, and the industrialization of science. Though, on the latter, the industrialization of science may not be a completely beneficial factor. Science requires investment, which means it's often product oriented. The true leaps and bounds we'll make will come from funding basic fundamental research that has no product line derivative, but will lay the underlying principals for multiple varying industries. An example of which being nano-assemblers, in comparison the quantum computers.

If you think technology is progressing fast now? Wait till Robotics, Nanotech, and Genomics mature - then merge. You ain't seen nothing yet.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Lasheic]



posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by LiquidLight
 


When you look at the history behind the investion of those things such as fiber optics, you'll notice that they've been in the works for decades before ever being realeased.

Technology is an on going process, most things are the result of trial and error studies done by thousands of individuals over a long period of time. Remember, human beings invented the wheel, and that significantly changed our way forward.

I refuse to believe that ET's have simply decided to give us all of this technology out of the kindess of their hearts. And again, it's not that complicated technology.

We aren't dealing with photon beams and gravity propulsion, were dealing with wireless communication which all stemed from radio signal studies done in the early 1900's.

~Keeper


I'm in no way trying to detract from the ingenuity of humans, nor am I saying the Aliens came here and gave us the technology. All I'm saying is that if we discovered a downed craft, and we found out that the extraterrestrials do something well that we're trying to do, we may simply pass on ideas to those researching the subject. From one scientist to another, so to speak.

Collaboration happens all the time, just one side doesn't always know where the other got its ideas from. I realize that the history of discoveries can be tracked, but can the Eureka moments that happens during the discoveries all be?



posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmmdrfalcon
Dear friends, Our Space friends have been here for thousands of years.. and are still here with us... They have helped us throughout time.. Thank goodness they helped us when we were testing the atom bomb!! We were so close too killing off the planet! If a huge fisure openned too the core of the planet, making the ocean pour into the core , cooling in down... Deep Freeze and a cold dead planet!!! Look around you !! Cell phones , microwave ovens, even bluetooth plus countless others were given too us by our Space Friends... The Space friends are here to help us not hurt us!!! Thank You, Sincerely, Commander Falcon / *snip*

Mod Edit: Removed personal contact information.

[edit on 4/14/2009 by maria_stardust]


Did they create PS1 and PS2 too?



nah dude, i agree. they jump started 20th century technology.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join