It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline to 2012 by Ivan "Evon" Stein

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
Ok lets look at some points from this guy -

The video was from 11/9/2008

1) He postulates that "next year" will be universal depression

2) WW3 will (maybe start) next year

3) The NAU and the Amereuro "will be in place" before 2010

Did i miss something happening this year?

Like all prophets - trying to tag dates has a slight problem.
He's got a bit of a catch all approach - fair play to him for trying - but id love a reverse angle on the size of the audience - Id reckon about 20 people in total.

he's not a prophet, he's not here to give you dates like Nostradamus

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
why did this thread go so un-noticed??

it has alot to say in my opinion

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad
why did this thread go so un-noticed??

it has alot to say in my opinion

I agree, it has a heap to say and it's 90% sh1t. Take a look at "2012hoax dot org" and search for "ivan stein" if you want to see what sort of pathetic creep this bloke is and I say that with the perception that he realised that to get ahead, he wasn't doing things right by staying in the mainstream workforce, so he bugged out for a few years and "just before he was to go to tibet to become a monk", (yeah right), he was blessed with the insight that he has to "return to society". At which point he spoke with great authority .... well, it sounds authoratative to the uneducated, ignorant layman ............. on many topics including the passing through the galactic equator, the precession, the rotation of the earth and many more. He has done what thousands of con artists have done throughout time. He mixes a teaspoon of truth with a bucket of bull # and manages to fool the unwitting listeners who accept his statements without due dilligence. My only regret was that I wasted an hour or so listening to his garbage. But in the next breath, maybe I am glad I did, because I was able to realise what a con artist this money hungry creep is. Why do I say that? Well he sure hasn't got his websites set up as charity has he? He is accepting "donations" isn't he? He isn't living on welfare is he? Yep, I know he has interets from before he became "enlightened" but I could bet pounds to peanuts that he is making a pretty penny from his internet stuff and his talk tours through the country.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJones
I noticed that he doesn't state where he plans on going. Greedy bastard.

I suspect (forgive the unkind remark) he'll stay in the property he's bought from his profits.

I have never seen the Mayan evolution of consciousness before

Possibly because he made it up? In the Maya histories I've read about, they never had this sort of idea.

The Maya only mentioned 2012 as the end of a cycle (at least, this is what I read from people who are the ones doing the translations of the Mayan writings.) The other stuff is "channeled" by mystics or compiled by conspiracy buffs (based on channeling) or announced by people who claim they are Official Mayan Elders (I know of at least one who claims this in contrast to the Maya keepers of days who say he's a fraud.)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The Mayan calendar has this being the end of a unit of measure called a baktun. The long count is not a cyclical calendar. So this is not the end of a cycle.

Reading the older posts shows that little changed over a 4 year period. It was one doom and gloom thread after another that all sounded pretty much the same.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I hope that some ATSers decide to visit Evon's youtube sites (he has 70 of the bleeding things) and ak him to explain why he is now "preaching" enlightenment. I tried it and my questions and comment were deleted. When I asked a second time mentioning that someone who won't explain might be hard to believe, again they were deleted. When I tried to ask a third time, I had been blocked from his page. Whereas he has that right, it's frustrating that he preached doom and gloom about 2012 and when he was shown to be full of BS, he now has switched to something else and is GETTING AWAY with it! and making a pretty penny from gullible individual. I wonder how many are pensioners, desperately grabbing at something that is true? hmmmmmm
So, I see it as fair justice if heaps of people went to HEAP of his clips (remember, there are 70 of them) and quetion his motives. Wow, then it would be great to be a fly on his office wall while he trie to get rid of ALL of the questions over 70 clips. Jusst my warped sense of humour I guess

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yea it looks like non of his predictions panned out. I remember years back about the predictions of a NAU/ pole shift/ niburu etc. was supposed to happen by now, none of it panned out.

Looks like dec.21 will be the same

I've also paid close attention to the maya 13 steps of evolution/time wave zero thing that was posted a little bit earlier, nothing too significant happened during these so called steps of evolution/development

Perhaps they affect humanity on a more subtle social level, i.e.-increased civil unrest . etc or technological advancement, however the notion of technological singularity is more accurate in measuring this. (also technological singularity is a little bit off to the future, maybe 2020-2030)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join