It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli War CRIMES Montage on Gaza (graphic video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
who believes the biased reports made by palestinian journalist trying to gain support for hamas ect are some how blind to the fact that many of the images and video's from gaza are being set in scene there made by Palywood the propaganda branche of hamas . And even if there are people killed by israel who are innocent are allmost allways being killed because of the radical palestinians are hidding between civilians.
And no I am not Pro-Israel but I see that the current newsreports are very pro palestina and don't want to see what hamas is doing wrong and don't want people to see the wrong doing by hamas and its followers.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

We can argue over the Legitimacy of Israel, or your perceived lack thereof, but do not insult nor place a hypocritical standard upon another Nation by attempting to argue that any form of MIL Defense which they apply towards guerilla warfighters is tantamount to "War Crimes", "Genocide", or the likes.

Just google "The Other Inconvenient Truth" and tell me if what you see is just defense. It is blatant genocide, with strong evidence of Israel experimenting with the latest in weaponry with full complicity of the US.

What better testing ground to use than on defenseless civilians, that through Israel propaganda, the world has chosen to ignore.

Breaking news just out:

"The IDF's internal investigation found that no Palestinian civilians were harmed intentionally by IDF soldiers during the 23-day offensive, which killed more than 1300 Palestinians and wounded more than 4000.

Defence Minister Ehud Barak hailed the report as further proof of the IDF's moral stature.

"The IDF is not afraid to investigate itself and, in that, prove that its operations are ethical," Mr Barak said."

What a sick joke!!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

new topics

<< 1   >>

join