It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry and Colonel caught in a lie

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Kerry did kill many civilians in Nam, and I have posted the proof before.

Kerry in his own words has said this durring his protests against the Vietnam war. It's on public record. I'm looking forward to seeing how Colonel "disinformationizes" this. (in quotes because I just made the word up...I think) Should be a funny read

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I wouldn't call Kerry a war hero - he has shot children and wounded soldiers trying to surrender! Is this something that you would want your children to do?

Fighting in a war does not equal war hero.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Kerry did kill many civilians in Nam, and I have posted the proof before.

Kerry in his own words has said this durring his protests against the Vietnam war. It's on public record. I'm looking forward to seeing how Colonel "disinformationizes" this. (in quotes because I just made the word up...I think) Should be a funny read

So, he killed civilians in this war and he came back and was ashamed! He made no excuses for it and, as an act of contrition he joined the anit-war movement. He ain't hiding nothing.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
and, as an act of contrition he joined the anit-war movement. He ain't hiding nothing.

So I guess all sins are forgiven then eh? I guess then I will go rape someone tonight and then join an outreach program for rape victims and I should be set for my presidential run. What a jackass line of thought.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

So I guess all sins are forgiven then eh? I guess then I will go rape someone tonight and then join an outreach program for rape victims and I should be set for my presidential run. What a jackass line of thought.

What you normally do in your spare time is not fit for this forum, ethnic cleanser.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

What you normally do in your spare time is not fit for this forum, ethnic cleanser.

Ah Im touched.

Your so thoughtful and witty, you should be a comedian.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I guess my message to you people just didn't get across. Oh well...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Nada: It was fine until ethnic cleasner showed up and ruined the thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well, John, some of us do recognise that all politicians lie. As for being puppets, I suppose they're puppets to their party (don't think they're NWO puppets).

Others of us, however, are so partisan as to think that one party doesn't and wouldn't lie, while the other party gets a kick out of lying. It's just a way for people to delude themselves into thinking their stance is right, and the other stance is wrong in every aspect of the word. Takes all kinds, I guess :shk:

EDIT: Misspelling that changed the statement made (misspelled into another word
)

[Edited on 4-26-2004 by junglejake]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You could throw in "the" and it would be a bit more correct in the grammar department, at least make your lies read right.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You could throw in "the" and it would be a bit more correct in the grammar department, at least make your lies read right.

Whatever you say ethnic cleanser. Should I put the "the" before "ethnic" now, ethnic cleasner?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Whatever you say ethnic cleanser. Should I put the "the" before "ethnic" now, ethnic cleasner?

Yes and I will be sure to put "the angry racist mod" in front of your name also. Glad we could come to an agreement.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Yes and I will be sure to put "the angry racist mod" in front of your name also. Glad we could come to an agreement.

Ok, ethnic cleasner. You do that. You save the White Nation from the bad people like me, ethnic cleasner.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Ok, ethnic cleasner. You do that. You save the White Nation from the bad people like me, ethnic cleasner.

Where is this White Nation you speak of racist? Last time I checked I live in America, home of the free and equal? ?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Kerry is a war vteran with a Silver and Bronze Star and you attack him daily, yet Bush has ducked war like a coward and hasn't even been to ONE funeral of a war that HE caused over a lie. But, i guess its cool for Bush to "dress up" like a war hero.

I swear this man is retarded.

As opposed to a ex-President who left the country during a time of war and did nothing?

But as everyone knows, democrats can do no wrong in the eyes of the Colonel.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Where is this White Nation you speak of racist? Last time I checked I live in America, home of the free and equal? ?

Its in that thread you posted about that ethnic cleasing game, ethnic cleasner. Let's not pollute another forum with your racist BS ok?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

As opposed to a ex-President who left the country during a time of war and did nothing?

But as everyone knows, democrats can do no wrong in the eyes of the Colonel.

WHAT WAR WERE WE IN? You really drank the Kool-Aid with Bush didn't you? The ex-president stopped several Al-Quida attacks while president like the Millineum Attacks and others that we will never know about.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

WHAT WAR WERE WE IN? You really drank the Kool-Aid with Bush didn't you? The ex-president stopped several Al-Quida attacks while president like the Millineum Attacks and others that we will never know about.

Bill did that, eh? When was that, between gutting the military and the CIA, or while he was busy asking what the meaning of the word "is" is?

Bill did some of the worst damage to our inteligence and our military infrastructure. However, I will give him credit, while on his watch, several terror attacks were averted. But several were not, we got hit more times while on his watch then any other president. Cole, WTC (first time, not the time that brought it down) and Oaklahoma City to name 3.

Since 9-11, we haven't been hit. I find that interesting...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You are one misinformed so and so arent you, didnt you know that the 9-11 commssion acknowledged that the Millineum bomb was foiled by one astute border guard, what a jackass. If you did research before you opened your mouth you would know this.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

This was during Vietnam, when he was busy at Oxford while people were at war.

Or did you conviently forget that?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join