It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is too much craziness going on!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
There is too much craziness going on. ATSers haven’t you noticed all the craziness going on here? I know enough conspiracies to know how well planned it all was. Our governments around here could have done something but they neglected any forethought for whatever had gone on. I am not going to give up conspiracy theories but this craziness has gotten out of control. Politicians used to say we were nutjobs now we can all laugh at them and ask them who the nut jobs are now… this craziness has gotten out of control. Anyone else feel the same? Everything is too insane right now to be true.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

When life is rosy , and everything is going good at work and people have enough disposable income to distract themselves , people don`t want to listen to questions about the status quo . Not alone will they not question it - they will defend it .

People have been forced to take notice .
One question ..... can turn into a cascade .

....... the herd is restless !

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
… this craziness has gotten out of control. Anyone else feel the same? Everything is too insane right now to be true.

I know what you mean. I, like many others feel it, especially right now.

Whether higher-ups planned all this, or chaos and complexity are accelerating, I have found one thing about the human experience to be absolutely true: history repeats certain 'themes' via a fractal process. The current theme is revolution.

Cycles of the same 'themes' of experience repeat in the same order over and over throughout human history, however each cycle happens quicker than the one prior. These cycles began as epochs in length, and now they only last a few years. This idea was developed by Terence McKenna and is referred to as Novelty Theory (Timewave Zero). A few other that have put forth similar ideas are Gregg Braden and Jose Arguelles.

See the comparisons below.

We are currently at the end of the 67.29 year cycle (see my signature for the exact location). Here is another image illustrating the spiral overlay contributing to the repetitive nature of our experience.

Below are screenshots from the Timewave program showing our current place on the graph. This first image shows April 17 (the peak we're currently ascending).

I'll now take you back in time to each instance the pattern emerged in history. The first shows our current position is equal to that of 1776 (the American Revolution, founding of the Bavarian Illuminati), hence the theme of 'revolution' and 'upheaval.'

And these take you even further back:

Likewise, this takes you into the future to the next time we experience an even more highly compressed version of now - November 30, 2011.

And the one that follows that is December 20, 2012 (10:08pm):

So as you can see, if this graph does accurately represent the entire historical human experience (which I believe it does - it's all there), then it explains why we percieve things to be so crazy right now. Novelty, chaos, perceptions of change, expectations of change, stress, technological progress, speed of information, communication, awareness - it's all accelerating, and will continue to do so until infinite compression is reached. Once that happens, no one can tell what life will be like. It's beyond our capability of knowing.

Aside from the Mayan long count calendar ending, this I believe is the definitive 2012 prediction. Everything else is on the level of Nostrodamus riddles and scary stories. This is what's happening, and we all feel it.

If you're interested, you can have a look at my thread on the subject: Timewave Zero - a closer look.

Here are a few videos I put together on the subject as well. The first a timelapse sequence of screenshots mapping 2009.

And here is a little video where McKenna speaks about time acceleration (I uploaded one to ATS Media, but it was a bit jumpy):

[edit on 14/4/09 by Evasius]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You havnen't seen nothing yet brother...as this year goes by is will get worse...you have a bunch of kids with AK-47's ruling the shipping lanes off the horn of africa, drug dealers controlling the politicians..people sitting on their butt looking for a check in the mail..wars and rumors of wars..get ready my friend..

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Move into my neighborhood, that will make you really feel much better. We just had a drug dealer move in across the road, and a prositute next door to him. so yeah we are really feeling the craziness. 2 drug dealers moved up the road in back of us. yep I am waiting for one heck of a shoot out some night. With me right in the middle of it all. I wonder if some government officials want to come see how the middle class live? With any luck it will be the night they decide to have a drug war.

I got my tax assesment paper the other day in the mail. My property has gone down again. It is now valued at $18,000. Man my neighborhood is really getting cheaper day by day. I paid $159,000 for this place 5 years ago and now its worth less then $20,000. I figure by 2012 it will be worth about $1000. Of course if the drug war goes on this year it may be worth $1000 by the end of this year.

Yes things are getting crazy. The price of food is going up. The price of gas is going up. The price of our bills are going up. My insurance bill went up $50 a month. My lights is now $20 more a month. Water is $12 more a month. Yet most folks are still being layed off. Or working less hours. And the government still isnt helping us to get real work. Instead there blowing money on the banks, and on the big comapnies, to make more cars, that we cant afford to buy. And to give to the states. To fix roads so we can go on vacations. Which we cant afford to do. Yet those of us that need work are still needing work.

I am sure it will get much worse by 2012. All I can say is its time to start living like we use to in the old days. Off the land.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Everything is too insane right now to be true.

Exactly. It's nonsense. It's not real. It's made up.

Not only that, but there's nothing you can do about it. You can't stop them. You can protest the government, but that's pointless because it's not the government. It's really like aliens or something even crazier, and so insane, that there's no way that it's true.

In sane newsspeak talk, the translation is "you're screwed".

new topics

top topics

join