It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 years later, the real story behind Columbine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
There is much more to this world than you think.

LoneGunMan ... bud ... I appreciate a good conspiracy and I see many where others don't. I appreciate where you are coming from on this. Really. But I just don't see it being there as you do. Michael Moore, and this story, are propagadists worthy of Nazi Germany - IMHO.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah
I believe it was Eric Harris that was supposed to be taking psychotropic meds to treat his mental illness but wasn't taking them.

I'm disgusted with the slant the msm has put on this story.

For years, one the issues that came out of this was bullying in schools, now it's been switched to domestic terrorism.

Yeah exactly thats when they turn violent is when they dont stop their meds cold turkey. Just like the slaying a young girl done in Australia to her family when she said to the judge her parents would not let her take her meds.

There is a huge database showing the links to this but wont let the public know.

Here is the database:

ssristories.com...

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
To the poster it may help if you read this too website too.

ssristories.com...

Then this:

www.newmediaexplorer.org...

I think there i alot more big pharma are doing to keep the public inline and the authorities busy and hospitals and cemetarys full!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Investigators have known all along Harris & Klebold left two propane tanks in the cafeteria and wired them to explode with the intent to cause maximum casualties when everyone was having lunch but the fuse fizzled out.

Sure, investigators knew that. But most of the general public did not. Including me.

Why was the media reporting on it....perhaps because to a lot of us...uh.....it's news?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
It would seem some people haven't found the search feature here. It comes in handy. Here's a couple of threads discussing the nature of a conspiracy on that day.

AboveTopSecret

AboceTopSecret

Throw Columbine in the little Google box up there, there's all kinds of threads on it. I just picked the first two that actually seemed to have any substance.

Just like most any conspiracy involving TPTB, there's no hard evidence on this one. There are a lot of inconsistencies and, therefore, a "conspiracy theory". I don't believe they told us the whole truth that day, but when do TPTB ever really tell us the truth? I don't know the truth of what happened at Columbine but after reading about it over the years, I do not believe they told us what really happened. The pill is easier to swallow if it's just a lone gunman or two. What the intent of it all was, gun control, general fear, I don't know.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Millions of people in this country work for defense manufacturers. Their kids don't all whack out and go on killing sprees. Where the parents worked had NOTHING to do with the kids doing what they did.

Maybe those two kids realised that their dads worked for offense manufacturers and not defense manufacturers?

It's all a play on words... when has the USA.mil ever defended anything on its own soil during the past few decades?

Sad story, though. Shooting up schools is so lame.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
The pill is easier to swallow if it's just a lone gunman or two. What the intent of it all was, gun control, general fear, I don't know.

Now your after my own heart. The impetus behind my user name. Always a Lone Gunman. These Lone Gunman get so much mileage they should name a car The Lone Gunman...it would get a thousand miles per gallon!

I am going to have that painted on the tank of my motorcycle. When I twist the grip on my bike it goes from about 50 miles to the gallon to about 5 miles to a gallon it seems. Its a bit fast though. *Evil grin* media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-4-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fremd
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Investigators have known all along Harris & Klebold left two propane tanks in the cafeteria and wired them to explode with the intent to cause maximum casualties when everyone was having lunch but the fuse fizzled out.

Sure, investigators knew that. But most of the general public did not. Including me.

Why was the media reporting on it....perhaps because to a lot of us...uh.....it's news?

I do not know why the general public did not know about it. This information was in the news after the shootings. I remember reading about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join