It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 years later, the real story behind Columbine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

10 years later, the real story behind Columbine

www.usatoday.com

In fact, the pair's suicidal attack was planned as a grand — if badly implemented — terrorist bombing that quickly devolved into a 49-minute shooting rampage when the bombs Harris built fizzled.

"He was so bad at wiring those bombs, apparently they weren't even close to working," says Dave Cullen, author of Columbine, a new account of the attack.

So whom did they hope to kill?

Everyone — including friends.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ok what is the MSM up to with this? They are contradicting the most investigated school shootings in history and trying to spin it into a domestic terror operation?

Something stinks and its not the school locker room.

They even stated that they were no on anti-depressants. Or were ever bullied? That they were domestic terror psychos?

www.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I am right with you on this. The whole thing just reeks of fear mongering. Apparently, we're not terrified enough of domestic terrorists. Apparently, there's just not enough people calling for blanket gun bans, background checks for groceries, and GPS enabled drivers licenses.

S + F for you my friend. I'm worried most people will overlook the sinister shadow that this article casts.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What the hell?

This is hardly a revelation.
Investigators have known all along Harris & Klebold left two propane tanks in the cafeteria and wired them to explode with the intent to cause maximum casualties when everyone was having lunch but the fuse fizzled out.

I believe it was Harris who later tried to set off the tanks manually with a Molotov and it partially detonated.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
I am right with you on this. The whole thing just reeks of fear mongering. Apparently, we're not terrified enough of domestic terrorists. Apparently, there's just not enough people calling for blanket gun bans, background checks for groceries, and GPS enabled drivers licenses.

Yeah my sentiments exactly. Just in time to keep the fear going about gun laws after all the stuff going on in the past few weeks.

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
What the hell?

This is hardly a revelation.
Investigators have known all along Harris & Klebold left two propane tanks in the cafeteria and wired them to explode with the intent to cause maximum casualties when everyone was having lunch but the fuse fizzled out.

That what I said...what the hell? They knew all along about the bombs then act like this is new info? That it makes them look to be more of the domestic terrorists than just insane teens? I have always found it strange Columbine is where a lot of our nuclear missiles are manufactured. Like maybe these kids were MK-Ultra? They grew up in the same town as a lot of the bad guys of the world.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

That it makes them look to be more of the domestic terrorists than just insane teens? I have always found it strange Columbine is where a lot of our nuclear missiles are manufactured.

Perfect timing too, just when everyone is getting fed up by being threatened by the mythical Al-Qaeda organisation, a little something closer to home should shut 'em up.

The last point you made was touched on in Michael Moore's "Bowling for Columbine", I'm guessing you've seen it?
Most of the families of Columbine work at the nearby Lockheed Martin plant which manufactures ICBM's and cruise missiles, including Harris & Klebold's fathers.

Funny how no one thought of that as a potential motivation back then. No it had to be heavy metal and video games.

But now it's all about domestic dissent and home-grown terror infiltrating every aspect of our lives.

[edit on 14/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

But now it's all about domestic dissent and home-grown terror infiltrating every aspect of our lives.

We need this farce so the government can do the same to protect us.

/end_sarcasm

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Didn't one of the two try to enlist (or wanted to enlist after graduation) in the Marines or one of the Armed Forces branches? I believe maybe he was turned down, because of a health issue or something. I think I saw that on a documentary and I was like THAT makes sense, one of them was a bit obsessed with military stuff (bomb making, weapons, etc...) and the other maybe just went along.....?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I saw this earlier today and was kinda of like "WTF?" What is the point in bringing all this up like it's some new evidence for 9/11 or the JFK assasination until I read some posts on another discussion board. There were a bunch of posts saying things saying this isproof we need more gun control with one even saying "If they didn't have guns what would they have done, stabbed people with kitchen knifes?" It's funny because the story dosn't really change anyone's mind about it. When it first happened you had the pro-gun people saying the same thing which is everyone gets picked on in high school and these kids were just cowards and and the anti-gun side saying tighter gun restriction would have stopped this. They ignore the fact that they had someone else buy the guns which proves gun laws don't work. They don't realize that people will get around any law if they want and the only way to get around it is to ban the complete manufacturing of guns which would no go over...peacefully that is. It's funny that at the time when innocent people were hurt the dems blamed the kids for picking on them for backing of there ant-gun movement. Now they the blame is on the kids to as evidence for the need of gun restriction. Like I said before there are only two choices for gun laws, either keep them the way they are and have harsher punishment for those who violate them, or have a complete ban which isn't going to happen.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I dated a guy from Columbine, Met a survivor and had the funerals for my neice and nephew at the same funeral home as many of the victims. This just makes me mad.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Every school shooting there is a link to them all being on depression meds. Why is it that every killing the killer is on these drugs?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
We tend to reflect on past events at certain numbered year anniversaries. WW2, Woodstock, the Bay of Pigs, JFK and now here for the Columbine tragedy's 10 year anniversary. 2 more years till 911.

We still talk about 1066, 1492 and in the US we celebrate July 4 every year. That is all there is to it.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I believe it was Eric Harris that was supposed to be taking psychotropic meds to treat his mental illness but wasn't taking them.

I'm disgusted with the slant the msm has put on this story.

For years, one the issues that came out of this was bullying in schools, now it's been switched to domestic terrorism.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
with all due respect to the families that suffered loss from this tragic event..

in my mind I've always thought it was a bigger picture then two kids shooting up a school, there have been many reports of snipers on other buildings,men dressed in all black leaving the school before classes started,half the school was missing that day(how reminiscent of 911), another unnamed adult that was with the two kids while they were shooting. too many things point to a bigger picture, what they did is they got two kids that would fit the bill perfect to blame this all on, and we all know mind control has been used many many times before, all they needed was that little push you know..

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
Most of the families of Columbine work at the nearby Lockheed Martin plant which manufactures ICBM's and cruise missiles, including Harris & Klebold's fathers.

Funny how no one thought of that as a potential motivation back then.

Because it isn't a potential motivation. That's ABSURD. Millions of people in this country work for defense manufacturers. Their kids don't all whack out and go on killing sprees. Where the parents worked had NOTHING to do with the kids doing what they did.

Michael Moore is a liar who spews out pathetic pieces of propaganda.
Nothing more

[edit on 4/15/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sure there are plenty of good people working for the defense contractors. This didn't happen because the kids went nuts because of the parents job.

More like the parents were connected to this world wide cabal of something really sinister. Look at the fact that Colorado is the second biggest seat of the Fed. They have a complete secondary federal Gov. that takes over if D.C. is nuked. The CIA has its domestic operations there now. Cheyenne mountain is there.

This is also where Jon Bonet Ramsey was sacrificed to there evil God. You never wondered why such a weird case as that was never done right? Better get yourselves ready, the end game is near.

The picture is not just big its huge.

Then there is the cryptic mural in the International airport in Colorado.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
More like the parents were connected to this world wide cabal of something really sinister.

More like the parents didn't pay attention to the warning signs about their kids. They didn't pay attention to the bully problem against their kids. They didn't pay attention to the medication problems. They didn't pay attention to what the kids were doing and what was in their bedrooms. At least one saw a gun sticking out of a school backpack and didn't do anything about it.

That's extremely poor parenting.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Ok what is the MSM up to with this? They are contradicting the most investigated school shootings in history and trying to spin it into a domestic terror operation?

Something stinks and its not the school locker room.

Yep you got it there, all bull. Now trying to project it as terrorism.

Cannot these people just leave well alone, without making up more stuff.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
They didn't pay attention to the bully problem against their kids.

Didnt the article state there were not any bullying problems with these two after all?

They didn't pay attention to the medication problems.

I thought the article stated they were not on any medication?

At least one saw a gun sticking out of a school backpack and didn't do anything about it.

Why would that be? Maybe because the plan was on target?

This entire thing smells a bit like fish.

Like in high Magick one uses a Sigil it is a symbol created for a specific magickal purpose. A sigil is usually made up of a complex combination of several specific symbols or geometric figures each with a specific meaning or intent.

If you make one really big it really helps give your Magick a big push, like creating a large rash of school shootings when the practitioners decide to concentrate on the Sigil during ritual and then release the intent. Once the Sigil is made this can be done on command. You need some pre-prepared kids to target in this case though.

Here is one.

Now why in the world did they build that school to look like a semi-automatic pistol? Could it be a Sigil in the center of our great nation?

There is much more to this world than you think.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
its funny about the sigil because columbine high sits empty to this day they built a new school shortly after this and talked about bulldozing the old school to make a memorial now why would they do that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join