It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery expert at ground zero

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Lethereaderunderstand is 100% correct!

Here is the work-up of this guy. I spent a while on this taking several images from the Daily Show clips and matching them next to the original footage on 9/11.

One and the same - Daily Show

Unless his twin works on the daily show, this guy received major incentives for reporting on 9/11 - like a job at a cable network doing skits for the "Daily Show"

Anyone who can't see the absolute perfect match is a shadow dis-info Op or a denier of the truth to the very end.

Where is facial recognition when we need it?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Originally posted by MajesticJax
What's being taken for granted in this thread is that Fox News would have HAD to be in on the deception- NOT TRUE.

Harley Man just made himself "available" to reporters who were desperately looking for soundbites.

He was there, positioned and waiting for a major news network to interview him.

One way to get to the bottom is figure out who the reporter was, and ask them about HOW this man happened to be interviewed. Did he run up to the reporter and "offer" his take?

Who is the reporter?

1st Majestic, you are nuts. Seriously we need to keep an eye on you. 2nd, not just fox, every network was in on it. You have to understand the magnitude of this crime and where the money leads back to. If you follow who owns what, you will find who did it. It is that simple. These networks are all owned by a few key people and hollywood is a tool of the military and has been hand in hand since hollywood started. They are the Psi black projects. 3rd YOUR NUTS....Be careful....Please

Peace

Yes, I know. The PTB just PISS me off to no end. And I figure, what better way to find out then just ask? You know you will have hit a nerve IF you do get some kind of major reaction out of them.

[edit on 15/4/09 by MajesticJax]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Tick

The tick....Thank you. Not only did he sound scripted, but I knew the first time I saw this video that he looked familiar, I just didn't place him until yesterday. I was watching some John Stewart stuff with him on it....and as I was watching (I scared the crap out of my girlfriend), It just came to me and I shouted out, "I know who the mystery ground zero witness is".......I told her and she goes...."no". Never changes....lol

Even with the fact that he was a first responder and on the scene (his reserve unit was in Manhattan), she still says nope. F that it's him.

Thanks for your words,

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott

Lethereaderunderstand is 100% correct!

Here is the work-up of this guy. I spent a while on this taking several images from the Daily Show clips and matching them next to the original footage on 9/11.

One and the same - Daily Show

Unless his twin works on the daily show, this guy received major incentives for reporting on 9/11 - like a job at a cable network doing skits for the "Daily Show"

Anyone who can't see the absolute perfect match is a shadow dis-info Op or a denier of the truth to the very end.

Where is facial recognition when we need it?

Great work- star for you my friend- with your permission, I'm gonna forward a copy of that pic to his publicist. (Without your info).

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

I agree with you completely. Honesty truly is the best policy. I commend your bravery. I looked on his sight for a way to contact him, but it says "My People", then I saw that he had a youtube button and I was like BINGO. Click on it and it is none of his stuff where you can directly comment is his. Glad to see you pushed on. I thought about contacting the loosechange guys and september clues. Anyone done that yet? If not I'll try. Either way, don't care about the credit, but It would be nice to get some answers.

Peace to you

[edit on 15-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm assuming that the "We Are Change" guys are rushing to Mr. Riggle's side as we type.

I went to their website to give them a heads up, but I couldn't see any way of directly contacting them, unlike Mr. Riggle's website which is so much more cooperative in that regard.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Arizona Scott, awesome job man. Thank you so much for taking your time to do that, hopefully that can put some perspective on it for people. Thank you sir, ltru

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I agree with you completely. Honesty truly is the best policy. I commend your bravery. I looked on his sight for a way to contact him, but it says "My People",

Upper right corner of the contact me page. There is a command to "stalk me." Twitter, Facebook and as you pointed out YouTube buttons. This is a guy who loves to talk.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I thought about contacting the loosechange guys and september clues. Anyone done that yet? If not I'll try. Either way, don't care about the credit, but It would be nice to get some answers.

Peace to you

Thank you my friend. Yes PLEASE contact as many people as possible. I am writing on some various boards right now. Thank you for any assistance!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

For some reason, I think he wouldn't have much to say. Anyone asking him that question is going to get a room full of -----------------. LOL

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

No problem, everyone behind this cover-up needs to be called out.

I have no doubt that this is Rob Riggle. This is just one more piece of the puzzle we can add.

You have my permission. Thank you for this post. Because unlike the liars who staged 9/11, "We will never forget"

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Maybe we can gather a list of sites to get this out to and a whole bunch of us can write. If we do it in mass, it will get noticed. If we build it, they will come.

I'm thinking.

I'm blank, please feel free to add to this list guys.

Peace

Sorry guys, I just realized I did a no no. Any mention of sights outside of ats, I believe need to be done privately. I didn't mean to encourage that, I jumped the gun. If you all could please edit accordingly, I would appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I agree.

I think that Mr. Riggle is going to show us some major league wriggling. That's why I am hoping that the "We Are Change" guys get on the case. They are like, I was going to say a pack of jackels, but maybe it would be closer to a pack of Barbara Walters' on steroids.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm drafting a general email right now. I'll U2U it to you when I'm finished, letthereaderunderstand. Anyone else, U2U me.

GREAT FIND letthereaderunderstand!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

I agree.

I think that Mr. Riggle is going to show us some major league wriggling. That's why I am hoping that the "We Are Change" guys get on the case. They are like, I was going to say a pack of jackels, but maybe it would be closer to a pack of Barbara Walters' on steroids.

Can you contact them for us? We need as much help as possible.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

The other thing people have to see which is open information on his sight, is that he was activated back to duty Sept. 12th, then shipped to Afganistan for over a year (three I believe). Also, he was a publicist for the city of New York, so he was more then likely sent by the mayors office along with his reserve unit to ground zero. Any witness who gave an analysis type report have been linked back to media of the 36. After a few years go by, people forget, so they figured. No one would of remembered him except for the fact that he just didn't plain sound right. If he wouldn't of "Acted" it out so much. Again, good catch.
Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

Can you contact them for us? We need as much help as possible.

I just emailed infowars.com and sent them a link to the thread and to arizonascott's outstanding work. Did the same to George Noory at coastocoastam.com.

This could be a huge thing. I hope nothing happens to Mr. Riggle and I say that in all sincerity. It is easy to do stupid things when you are young and tough and think you are an insider involved in a black op of some kind. Unfortunately the US justice system is terribly corrupt and compromised. In an ideal world, Riggle would be offered immunity for testamony.

I shudder to think what he might be "offered" in the post 9/11 judicial world. His best bet is to talk, talk, talk, to Alex Jones and go as public as possible with what he knows. His life may depend on it. Any way you slice it, if he is infomercial man, and thanks to arizonascott, it certainly looks that way, his life is never going to be the same again.

He needs to be handled with care. He is, after all, only small fry.

The best thing about this whole affair is that he got famous in the years since 9/11. It means that this is automatically a media event.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

No Majestic, it's always there, it's greater when people like you and the rest of the people that care, when finding this information, which is ours together, take it to the light. I'm glad it's coming to the light. A lot of people have wanted to know who that guy is.

Honestly, I don't want to get Mr. Riggle in trouble or anyone else. I feel a little like a snitch right now or something. Not the feeling I was expecting, but regardless, thousands of innocents are gone and I'm ready for it to end.

You know, I don't care that the bad guys have done what they have done. We've all done bad at one scale or another, it's the fact they lie about it. They can have all the money in the world, why do they have to hurt people to do it? I 'll never understand that? I'd serve them as slave if they were just honest about what they were doing. I'm happy to be alive.

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well if it isn't him I still have always wanted to know who the heck that "man on the street with all the answers" was for a really long time. Never in history had that happened but yet he knew it was structural failure minutes after? Scumbag liar.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

There are just as many fire fighter's testimonies that contradict the quotes you've posted. I'm not going to do the homework for you, but you can start with John Schroeder or Angel Rivera. You can find video of these first responders speaking of their experiences at ground zero rather than random quotes that may or may not be factual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join