It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery expert at ground zero

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
I didn't want fame, recognition, I didn't even want HM, Riggle, or Humphrey or whoever it is to get in trouble. I didn't think that through very well, thinking finding the truth was more important. Sometimes it is not. I can't bring those people back, I can't give anyone answers, I can't bring down the perps of 9-11, all I've done is hurt Riggle and Humphery and even this guy Ozzy and more so, the movement, causing people to argue over my personal speculation rather then the facts. I don't want to hurt anyone else.

If this has caused either of you harm, I can not say I'm sorry enough. I just wanted to find some answers for the stupid reason so many had to die. They were part of me, those people, everyone of them. I never meant to hurt more people. I'm ashamed of myself and hope that if you read this in context, you can somehow forgive me. I understand if you can not. I only wanted answers because it hurt me and my fellow countrymen and so many more.

I have to admit I'm taken aback by all this. Even though I came down hard on those who went nuts with this whole deal, and I feel it was deserved, I have to say it takes a real stand up person to admit they were wrong and why.

My wife lost 4 family members that day, and I can't even begin to explain the anger that was felt over it all, and even though I am not anything close to a Truther, was that same anger ever misguided and directed in the wrong ways. We learn though right?

Cheers and good luck to ya.

I don't know what to say soloist? What do I say to you or her? I lost my little sister to drunk driving in 2003, my only sibling and my best friend. I don't know how your wife feels or how she is getting along today, but I offer my deepest regard to you and to her and your families. Loosing my sister, really screwed me up bad, so I can't even begin to imagine what she has gone through loosing four of her family members nor the pain you have had to stand by her through. Thank you for standing with her and being her rock. I thank you, because I know how bad she needed your support and still does day to day. I'll never get over loosing my little sister, never will I forget her.

I'm learning there are people next to us every day that need truth, and that truth has nothing to do with 9-11, that's what I'm learning. I hope to learn more, because truth starts in the roots, not the branches right?

Peace to you...stay strong friend.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Was Harley Guy photoshopped on a green screen aboard a video of Rick Leventhal with false photoshopping added, or are you taking all that back also?

Would we not still like to know why Faux News Journalist Leventhal let the 9-11 Perps get away with this psyops propaganda?

Or is this type of disinformation quite common with the US Mainstream News Media and not worthy of notice among the gullible citizenry?

You guys, I would say that this whole Harley guy Video first of all was not shot live. It is a matted scene against a green screen.

When the Black man walks up behind them it is weird. Also look at Harley guys hand when he throws it back discribing the buildings collapse. They literally painted it purple.

I don't even think his hat is real. If you guys can goo frame by frame it is so crazy how manipulated that scene is.

1. Background moves and Jumps.
2. No depth of field. The background is as focused as the foreground.
3. Harley Guys whole entire face is altered in 90% of the shot.
4. No shadows from the Guys standing behind them, plus he is just creepy and hiding the rest of the static scene, hence his curiosity in their interview

post by letthereaderunderstand

Digitizing won't change his height, but a green screen will.

Leventhal is the only real person in that shot that is actually on the street. He is the only one with actual sun light on his face. They took his footage from an interview and put harley man in, hence the weird black guy who comes up and hangs out in the scene. Leventhal doesn't even react to him (the black guy) and he turns as if he is going to brawl, yet leventhal doesn't even flinch, nor have any shadow cast on him from the black gentleman. He was inserted to hide the green screen shadowing from Riggle.

When you green screen you have to do a thing called keying, hence the green screen. You want your back ground to be all the same color, but shadows can bleed if you don't key them perfectly. They did not have time to do that, so they put in the black guy to stand where Harleys shadow is, layering over it with the the Black guy to cover it. It worked, accept they didn't count on people finding the footage and going through it frame by frame...big mistake on their part.

Harley could have been 4 feet tall, it wouldn't of mattered because he is inserted.

post by letthereaderunderstand

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f8d9edb26aa.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/919af92e1b5f.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a8b6a94dadb.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29ee1b5952b0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hi Folks, this thread has gotten rather long and i cant see if anyone has posted this, [heh I even posted it into the wrong thread] but there seems to be a better match for harley man in this blog:

Blogspot Link

B-list actor Mark Adrian Humphrey was serendipitously ID'ed on December 28, 2008 during an investigation into the background of the questionable person of Ace Baker and his affiliates by myself and more particularly due to the heroic and laudable efforts of 'Fred' aka BSregistration of 911 Octopus fame. Within days shills were suddenly activated, countering this important revelation by proposing instead both newsman Bob Woodruff and later comedian Rob Riggle. Which, if it wasn't so pathetic, so criminal, might be laughable. The comparison images have been endlessly deleted at the source, the youtube videos censored, whole threads disappeared at 911movement.org... by the Invisions management and ongoing slander campaigns initiated. The perps are definitely becoming desperate and running scared. It's certain that this happenstance recognition was never anticipated. The fake Harley Guy witness is, without any doubt whatsoever, actor Mark Humphrey.

I got this yesterday through the Konformist Newswire...

Being a Daily Show fan, I found the idea of the guy being Riggle completely off the mark straight away, since he's a man-mountain, and Harley Man is much shorter that the interviewer..

More Grist to the mill..

[edit on 2009-5-20 by pr0metheu5]

[edit on 2009-5-20 by pr0metheu5]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pr0metheu5
I found the idea of the guy being Riggle completely off the mark straight away, since he's a man-mountain, and Harley Man is much shorter that the interviewer..

Take a look at the screenshot right above your post. Get a small ruler and run it from Harley Man's eyebrow, parallel to the frame of the screenshot and see where it comes against Leventhal's eyebrow. What would you say? Is their an inch difference in the height of the eyebrows?

If you look at other footage of him on the street on 9/11 you will realize that Leventhal is not a small guy.

Has anyone advanced any other reasons to think that Mark Humphrey is Harley Man other than appearance, which in the context of a severely altered video clip, is a poor basis for an accusation? People have already pointed out that there are probably thousands of people who look like Harley Man.

Supplementary evidence is required for a positive identification. Where is it in the case of Humphrey? The person whose blog you linked to posted his accusation in this thread (or the Fox sanitizes thread) and was asked to provide supplementary evidence against Humphrey. He hasn't responded so far.

This guy, "Ozzy bin Oswald", has made a flimsy accusation against Humphrey and has accused people looking into the Riggle case of being disinfo agents. I'm sorry, but there is something a little too "Harley Man-esque" about his pronouncements.

Here is the closest screenshot from the Harley Man interview that I could find to a very suspicious photo featured on Ozzy Bin Oswald's blog.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7b4333b8868.jpg[/atsimg]

In no other place in the interview does Harley Man's face point this way. Everywhere else he is facing more away from the camera.

Here is the corresponding "screen grab" from Ozzy Bin Oswald's site, (cropped and enlarged to make my point):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f26b1054219.jpg[/atsimg]

This photo is very different in facial features from the first one, above. Note the shoulder of the man behind Harley Man in both photos. Both photos represent the same moment in time. Note also the green blobs on the face in the enlarged photo.

I think this photo has been doctored to remove Harley Man's features and replace them with a portion of Mark Humphrey's features.

I have other very good reasons to believe that Mark Humphrey is not Harley Man, which I will get to eventually, but I think it is time we all s**t-canned Ozzy Bin Oswald and his accusations.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Have we not got any further with this? There is another thread claining that he is some other actor now.www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-5-2009 by sueloujo]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
Have we not got any further with this? There is another thread claining that he is some other actor now.www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-5-2009 by sueloujo]

I believe that is the guy that caused me to step back. Not because I have changed my mind nor my conviction, but I'm not head hunting, I was glad to make the connections that many of us did. I feel sorry for Humphrey and Riggle to be honest, but I KNOW it is not Humphrey.

I also find it funny that as soon as I stopped talking about it, Evil Left...what a surprise...!!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2310e66a817.jpg[/atsimg]

Harley Guy's right eye is transposed onto that of actor Mark Humphrey demonstrating the exact match of the shape and unique particularities which further cements the identification.

911-harley-shirt-guy.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ozzybinoswald

I don't see what that proves, or disproves. I don't see what you are trying to even tell us with those pics. Am I the only one? So you put a eye on one pic, it tells me nothing.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Finally found a picture of riggle on site at ground zero, though he is not dressed in a harley shirt or cap, but I thought it only fair to post the picture.

If you don't recognize him he is all the way to the right.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62edd73f6617.jpg[/atsimg]

Peace

[edit on 22-8-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Is there any possibility that this photo is faked? Look at the color of the skin on Riggle's neck and compare it to the colour of the neck of the man in the blue shirt.

A lot of the dust seems to have settled. Was this photo taken on 9/11/01? Do you have a link to the source of the photo?

[edit on 13-11-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Friends, I know who this 'mystery person' is. He is a demolitions expert and Chemist. He attended Cornell University. His name is Dr.Rufus Red.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by galaxy0518t

By "mystery person" I'm assuming you mean Harley Man. Do you have a link to a photo of Dr. Red. Rufus Red is a peculiar name. I'm not altogether sure that you aren't just putting us on here. The name is not unlike that of the imaginary Frenchman, Rouge Rubicund.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by galaxy0518t

By "mystery person" I'm assuming you mean Harley Man. Do you have a link to a photo of Dr. Red. Rufus Red is a peculiar name. I'm not altogether sure that you aren't just putting us on here. The name is not unlike that of the imaginary Frenchman, Rouge Rubicund.

Hey ipsedixit. The picture is from Riggles Site. I just blew it up so that you could see it.

It's possible that it is a fake. I don't know.

Anyway hope that helps.

Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Gee, I wonder who is completely inept at taking a legitimate screencap, me or you? lol

(It's you, in case you still don't know. It's obvious that you're scrambling to obscure the simple image comparison. But that's your job, isn't it, Darren McNulty?)

Despite the psyop tactics of Darren and affiliated shills bodyguarding actor Mark Humphrey, who performs the role of FOX freelancer Mark Walsh AKA The 9/11 Harley Shirt Guy, the latest extended footage only allows further opportunity to compare this actor's image with that of actor Mark Humphrey.

www.youtube.com...

img100.imageshack.us...
edit on 9-12-2010 by ozzybinoswald because: added photo and text

edit on 9-12-2010 by ozzybinoswald because: malformed link

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join