It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery expert at ground zero

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
Dont ya just love Harley man? IMO whoever first pointed out how obvious a fake this guy was is a credit to 9/11 truth.

All Harley needed to add during that 30 second interview was "and Im sure Bin Laden was behind this" and you had almost the whole subsequent govt & media claim of whodunnit & how the towers fell all in 2 lines and moments after it happened

I couldn't agree with you more. Thank you

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ya know, I think "harley man" looks a lot like Jason Jones, also from "The Daily Show".

Just noticed it today!!!

Or....Tom Cruise (not from "The Daily Show") could fit the profile.

Or, the actor who plays 'Hurley' on "Lost"!!! Yeah, that could be him, before he put on all those pounds!!!

Well...that last one was, I admit, a bit of a stretch...

(no offense to anyone either living or dead. no similarities are assumed, on advice of counsel)

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Some people on here are just not that funny...and I cant stand people that laugh at their own jokes.

Keep up the good work on this..I find it all fascinating. I cant wait to find out the results of the voice analysis.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hey guys, playing catch up....check these out. Peace

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed76435a4a34.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9172504e017.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fa8dd57ac73.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3256a35bed76.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f8d9edb26aa.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/919af92e1b5f.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a8b6a94dadb.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29ee1b5952b0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
That large picture above (the slow motion) seems like his nose is growing towards the end. It was the nose that was putting me off because it seemed more stunted than Riggles...but at the end of that clip its identical.
Did they alter it?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
It was the nose that was putting me off because it seemed more stunted than Riggles...but at the end of that clip its identical.
Did they alter it?

If you look at screenshots from the available video of Harley Man you will realize that the nose has come in for a lot of adjustments, to the point in some shots where it is almost sandpapered off. They were real frightened of the nose.

In fact look very carefully at the large photo immediately above your post. Look at where Harely Man's nose ends and then look just a little longer onto the skin of the man behind him. Is that the faint outline of the end of the real Harley Man actor's real nose?

LTRU is really coming up with the goods with these photos. I just hope Lombardy Inn has been able to find time to do the voice comparison because getting them done professionally is very expensive.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

(click to open player in new window)

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I always liked that guy too.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

He's a funny up and comer. There is something of Alec Baldwin about him, although Baldwin has layers and layers of smarts. It would be a shame if he turned out to be a perp.

Here's a rhetorical question for everyone. Is it ethical dilemma time down at the almighty Daily Show? Is Jon Stewart on the horns of a predicament? What does a very smart satirist do when his judgemental self lands on the back burner of the hot seat?

I've been combing through the Riggle vid clips on the web looking for evidence and I've seen some real gems.

The moment where, as coach of the World Travellers basketball team he is giving a post game interview to reporters, among whom, the correspondent for Awkward Silences magazine is classic, as is the moment in another show where he plays a hard nosed executive giving a briefing to a despised underling about a new assignment and has a heart attack that he refuses to acknowlege during the interview. The latter is just priceless.

For the curious, here is a link to the second scene. WARNING: There is a very graphic, though funny description of male undercarriage in the dialogue.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Originally posted by depth om

He's a funny up and comer. There is something of Alec Baldwin about him, although Baldwin has layers and layers of smarts. It would be a shame if he turned out to be a perp.

Here's a rhetorical question for everyone. Is it ethical dilemma time down at the almighty Daily Show? Is Jon Stewart on the horns of a predicament? What does a very smart satirist do when his judgemental self lands on the back burner of the hot seat?

I've been combing through the Riggle vid clips on the web looking for evidence and I've seen some real gems.

The moment where, as coach of the World Travellers basketball team he is giving a post game interview to reporters, among whom, the correspondent for Awkward Silences magazine is classic, as is the moment in another show where he plays a hard nosed executive giving a briefing to a despised underling about a new assignment and has a heart attack that he refuses to acknowlege during the interview. The latter is just priceless.

For the curious, here is a link to the second scene. WARNING: There is a very graphic, though funny description of male undercarriage in the dialogue.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

You're talking about the "Step Brothers" deleted scene right? The one with Will Ferrell? If so, I almost had a heart attack watching that scene. He starts asking the guys if they saw his grandma (who's dead)...when he comes to from the heart attack. Classic!!

Thanks again ipsedixit for your help on this. I wanted to tell you sorry also for any trouble caused in your thread and wanted to let you know I've been looking for more fox stuff in general. Your thread opened my eyes a lot to their manipulation tactics. Thanks again friend.

Peace

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Rob Riggle has absolutely nothing to do with it.

This campaign is nothing but a purposeful red-herring and distraction that came hard on the heels of the genuine identification of the Harley Guy that we made last December.

Actor Mark Humphrey is the fake 911 witness.

911-harley-shirt-guy.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ozzybinoswald

Ok then we have a voice to compare to, because this guy is in movies, we should be able to easily hear if it's the same voice.

Can somebody post a clip, so we can compare the two.

We should be able to verify this very quickly.

If it is a Hollywood B-list actor we have a huge smoking gun, to present to people now.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ozzybinoswald
Rob Riggle has absolutely nothing to do with it.

What's his alibi?

This campaign is nothing but a purposeful red-herring and distraction that came hard on the heels of the genuine identification of the Harley Guy that we made last December.

You are overstating the facts by a country mile here. I, for one, had never heard of Mark Humphrey until after this thread started. I can only speak for myself, but I am posting sincerely here. This thread started on April 14, 09, which is not "hard on the heels" of anything that happened in December 08.

Actor Mark Humphrey is the fake 911 witness.

I checked your link and I am intrigued by the physical resemblance between Humphrey and Harley Man, but I didn't see anything about Humphrey's whereabouts on 9/11. Where was he on 9/11?

Have you had any voice comparison analysis done? If so please post the results.

Here are results posted by Lombardy Inn and letthereaderunderstand.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks are not enough, especially when comparing them to a doctored video.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
One of Mark's Movies

Iron Eagles 2

Mark is the pilot call sign "Cobra"

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is an excerpt from Lombardy Inn's post concerning the frequency ranges of Harley man's voice compared to that of Rob Riggle.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everyone has a different vocal frequency. You can see in the first 2 pictures, they are similar but not consistent to trained eyes. Frequencies are everything when mixing music/vocals, and i am very familiar with them. Im not surprised that every one of the scans ran on Riggle matched so far. The curves are all within the same frequency range, and peak in the SAME places. The high quality audio that was scanned shows the same curves, but more clear, making the curves smoother, but still the same.

I AM shocked however, That Mr.Harley Man's frequency scan was an IDENTICAL MATCH!. I got chills the first time i saw the results. I redid the scan, in different places, and about 10 times. Same thing, each scan that was preformed.

Here are the comparison graphics showing the frequencies of Harley man's speech and Rob Riggle's speech.

Harley Man

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/399cefa465dc.jpg[/atsimg]

Rob Riggle

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06a44d4e763f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
One of Mark's Movies

Iron Eagles 2

Mark is the pilot call sign "Cobra"

Thank you Blue_Jay33. I'm glad people are willing to consider the evidence. I have no motives other then to positively identify HM.

I'd be thankful if it was not Riggle. I'm tired of arguing with people over my (and others) opinion to be honest. I've already been called "the worst american" for stating my thoughts in another thread. Now a "red herring" by the guy above? Oh boy!!

Everyone is able to think for themselves, I wish people would do that. I could care less if people agree or disagree, all I was doing was presenting what I had. My OP is a statement of my belief and a question to others. How a question is "dis-info" I will never know.

Anyway, thank you for posting that clip. People should be able to listen and see for themselves and either agree or disagree. Either way, it's info ultimately for the one consuming it. I gain nothing, nor do I want anything.

I believed I was giving what I discovered to people so that they may decide for themselves, but instead have gotten into nothing but trouble. I got warned having 500 points removed by suggesting sites to contact for verification of this which I rescinded, and a post removed when I have attacked no one with ATS siting "9/11 madness". I'm sure this post brought a lot of people to ATS and yet they punished me. Oh well...

I won't be so quick to post my thoughts or personal findings from now on, that is for sure.

Thanks again, ltru

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Don't quote me on this, but I believe Humphrey was in L.A. on 9/11. I believe I saw that on one of the "Mark Humphrey is NOT harley man" videos. I will check into that.

Peace

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You are overstating the facts by a country mile here. I, for one, had never heard of Mark Humphrey until after this thread started. I can only speak for myself, but I am posting sincerely here. This thread started on April 14, 09, which is not "hard on the heels" of anything that happened in December 08.

Looks are not enough, especially when comparing them to a doctored video.

So what are you saying? That audio is more difficult to fake than video? I assure you it's quite the opposite.

As for "hard on the heels"? As I stated at 911-harley-shirt-guy.blogspot.com... it was only a short while after we'd made the identification with actor Mark Humphrey and published that various new YouTube accounts suddenly appeared solely concerned with denying the fact.

Consequently, an individual made a video pushing newsman Bob Woodruff as the Harley Guy which was then followed by this present Rob Riggle farce. It seems that anybody is preferable to the real shill being named.

And no. I don't trust anybody who just happens to now, nearly 8 years after the fact and 'out of the blue', begin proposing alternates to the real discovery so recently made public.

Any serious 911 researcher has been well aware of the Harley Guy for many years. The quote below is insincere and not credible.

After seeing this footage, I had an odd feeling I had seen this guy before.

I have little doubt that you're nothing but a cohort and one of the many infiltrators that people the controlled "truth movement". I think you know who I am and it's more than likely that I've dealt with you previously in another of your guises which the anonymity of the internet allows the cadre of perp shills.

We didn't just suppose Mark Humphrey from thin air as you would have people believe you came up with your preferred comedian. Humphrey acted in a pre-911 terror script movie called 'Air Rage' which was produced by Phoenician Entertainment - the same production company that continually credited 911 infiltrator and pseudo-researcher Ace Baker (the subject of our investigation) with scoring film soundtracks.

Phoenician was the company responsible for producing various Scientology movies including 'Battlefield Earth' and was convicted in 2004 for defrauding investors of hundreds of millions of dollars. They padded the expenses of their throw-away projects (the type Ace Baker was credited with) and the missing money, I suggest, was used to buy the services of the many actors used to sell the 911 fraud to the public through the media.

You can read about it right here.

Don't be deceived people. The rewards to the perpetrators of this outrageous crime were worth far more than the comparatively meager expenses necessary to see it accomplished. They were well-prepared for every eventuality and a vast doppelganger network is diffused among us - because the operation, the attack, was not confined to the day but continues even now.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ozzybinoswald

Bro, you are right...congrats on the find. I could really care less any more, this has done nothing but hurt people. I heard what I heard and posted it for everyone to make up their own decisions.

You've obviously been working for ever to nail this guy humphrey and I will not stand in your way other then to say, I wish Riggle and Humphrey peace and I'm sorry to both of you.

Truthers, I'm sorry, I don't mean to let you down, but I don't find any good in this anymore. I didn't want fame, recognition, I didn't even want HM, Riggle, or Humphrey or whoever it is to get in trouble. I didn't think that through very well, thinking finding the truth was more important. Sometimes it is not. I can't bring those people back, I can't give anyone answers, I can't bring down the perps of 9-11, all I've done is hurt Riggle and Humphery and even this guy Ozzy and more so, the movement, causing people to argue over my personal speculation rather then the facts. I don't want to hurt anyone else.

If this has caused either of you harm, I can not say I'm sorry enough. I just wanted to find some answers for the stupid reason so many had to die. They were part of me, those people, everyone of them. I never meant to hurt more people. I'm ashamed of myself and hope that if you read this in context, you can somehow forgive me. I understand if you can not. I only wanted answers because it hurt me and my fellow countrymen and so many more.

It hurts to be lied too by the people you trust, but I can't control them. I can only control me, so I am stopping this now because I'm turning into the people I don't trust when I will hurt others with disregard.

I'm sorry.

Ozzy please post this to youtube, your blog or where ever you need to debunk. It is strait from my fingers to you. I welcome you too post and I wish you good luck in what ever you seek to gain.

Peace

[edit on 16-5-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
I didn't want fame, recognition, I didn't even want HM, Riggle, or Humphrey or whoever it is to get in trouble. I didn't think that through very well, thinking finding the truth was more important. Sometimes it is not. I can't bring those people back, I can't give anyone answers, I can't bring down the perps of 9-11, all I've done is hurt Riggle and Humphery and even this guy Ozzy and more so, the movement, causing people to argue over my personal speculation rather then the facts. I don't want to hurt anyone else.

If this has caused either of you harm, I can not say I'm sorry enough. I just wanted to find some answers for the stupid reason so many had to die. They were part of me, those people, everyone of them. I never meant to hurt more people. I'm ashamed of myself and hope that if you read this in context, you can somehow forgive me. I understand if you can not. I only wanted answers because it hurt me and my fellow countrymen and so many more.

I have to admit I'm taken aback by all this. Even though I came down hard on those who went nuts with this whole deal, and I feel it was deserved, I have to say it takes a real stand up person to admit they were wrong and why.

My wife lost 4 family members that day, and I can't even begin to explain the anger that was felt over it all, and even though I am not anything close to a Truther, was that same anger ever misguided and directed in the wrong ways. We learn though right?

Cheers and good luck to ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join